Masculine-Femenine........doubts, the mines only.

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

Masculine-Femenine........doubts, the mines only.

Unread postby the hague » 10 Jun 2016 21:32

I feel absolutely masculine being-energy; there is not anything else that fascinated me and awake in me a feel of protection, and desires to knows them more, than the femenine-energy, that, that, that I :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: etc.

Why I said that? because I can't imagine me that I have been re-incarnated in a female avatar, it could been a very damage trick's dark for me. I want to say again that nothing in this world awake in me more interest and always surprises me than women-femenine-energies.

So then, do we re-incarnate from time to time in man-woman avatars??? Anybody can give me a light about this???

PD. Homosexual-lesbian behavior is it related.

(Girls, I respect you a lot, like to any other being)

:text-blondmoment:
Pegazus

Re: Masculine-Femenine........doubts, the mines only.

Unread postby Pegazus » 10 Jun 2016 23:47

the hague wrote:I feel absolutely masculine being-energy; there is not anything else that fascinated me and awake in me a feel of protection, and desires to knows them more, than the femenine-energy, that, that, that I :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: etc.

Why I said that? because I can't imagine me that I have been re-incarnated in a female avatar, it could been a very damage trick's dark for me. I want to say again that nothing in this world awake in me more interest and always surprises me than women-femenine-energies.

So then, do we re-incarnate from time to time in man-woman avatars??? Anybody can give me a light about this???

PD. Homosexual-lesbian behavior is it related.

(Girls, I respect you a lot, like to any other being)

:text-blondmoment:

I would take apart the two.Especially in todays world.
You can see males with feminine energy or females with more masculine energy than a prize winner bull...

Return to “Archive”