My mommy his gods and me

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

My mommy his gods and me

Unread postby the hague » 22 May 2016 19:35

When my mother and me had a talk about god, I used to said, mommy I will have a very serious talk with god when I meet him to say and ask him why the life in The Earth is so painful for most of the people, why you have done nothing to stop the suffering of the children, the weakest, the oldest. I added that I will kick him to the end of the galaxies.
So, I don't think that my fight against the injustice and sickness of the gods that rules this world will be finished when I leave The Earth, here they won me but I promise to persecute them untill the ends of the universes.

Just for share.

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Re: My mommy his gods and me

Unread postby Drack » 22 May 2016 20:25

the hague wrote:When my mother and me had a talk about god, I used to said, mommy I will have a very serious talk with god when I meet him to say and ask him why the life in The Earth is so painful for most of the people, why you have done nothing to stop the suffering of the children, the weakest, the oldest. I added that I will kick him to the end of the galaxies.
So, I don't think that my fight against the injustice and sickness of the gods that rules this world will be finished when I leave The Earth, here they won me but I promise to persecute them untill the ends of the universes.

Just for share.

:romance-grouphug:

i think frank and the other´s will get him/them before we get the possibility to do something :text-lol:
as it been wrote before , this trap is either getting full cleaned and then we get free or this whole place gets blown up. all the gods inclusive
:chores-vacuum: :happy-sunshine:
btw gods.. is there actually more than 1 entity for 1 god like allah god and so on or is it all 1 entity/A.I controlling this system? if it´s only one.. then all this religious wars and slaughters on innocent life was like... for nothing... i mean for more-than-usual-nothing . would be hillarious if that would be true and come to public :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: My mommy his gods and me

Unread postby Frank » 22 May 2016 20:58

Drack wrote:i think frank and the other´s will get him/them before we get the possibility to do something :text-lol:

For sure I will.... :laughing-rolling:

Drack wrote:btw gods.. is there actually more than 1 entity for 1 god like allah god and so on or is it all 1 entity/A.I controlling this system?

yes, more...

Return to “Archive”