Sozkin experiences moved from war thread

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
Soszkin

Re: War-News

Unread postby Soszkin » 23 Feb 2016 22:06

Last Wednesday I started to feel not so good ("tickles" in my throat), then evening I got all symptoms of flu - headache, pain in every pice of my body, cold and warm, etc. For two days I didn't knew my name, had no power to stand up and go to bathroom. In periods of day I could sleep (couple of tens of minutes one time) I dreamt very strange things (don't remember now), after this two painful days i woke up more healthy but still with less power. Today I feel better but still need rest and I'm not in full power.. still fighting with cough..
The strange is, I am after many Kambo (amazonian medicine from green frog) applications, so my immunity system should be on very high level (in fact, during this unhealthy time I didn't used any chemical medicine, only L-Ascorbic Acid as artificial substance and different types of herbs, ginger, etc..
The second strange is I had to attend a Ceremony of Ayahuasca this last weekend, so I had very good reason to not to be sick at that time.. but I got the worst infection I ever remember (good, it was only for two days)..
So, is it a coincidence or "someones" dirty job on me? Or the consequences of current changes?
alc

Unread postby alc » 23 Feb 2016 22:13

Soszkin wrote: I had to attend a Ceremony of Ayahuasca

Also Aya itself prepearing you to meet yourself... :wink:
:romance-grouphug:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 23 Feb 2016 22:27

Soszkin wrote:Last Wednesday I started to feel not so good ("tickles" in my throat), then evening I got all symptoms of flu - headache, pain in every pice of my body, cold and warm, etc. For two days I didn't knew my name, had no power to stand up and go to bathroom. In periods of day I could sleep (couple of tens of minutes one time) I dreamt very strange things (don't remember now), after this two painful days i woke up more healthy but still with less power. Today I feel better but still need rest and I'm not in full power.. still fighting with cough..

I went through a similar experience! I started to get flu-like symptoms last Wednesday, too. And my dreams during that time were some of the weirdest/most vivid dreams I've had in a while. I'm still a bit sick, but I feel a LOT better now. :-D

Hope you get rid of that nasty cough soon! :romance-grouphug:
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Feb 2016 00:56

alc wrote:

yes, indeed.. :angelic-flying: Next meeting with Grandma Aya scheduled for next month :happy-smileyflower:
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Feb 2016 00:57

eternalullaby wrote:
I went through a similar experience! I started to get flu-like symptoms last Wednesday, too. And my dreams during that time were some of the weirdest/most vivid dreams I've had in a while. I'm still a bit sick, but I feel a LOT better now. :-D

Hope you get rid of that nasty cough soon! :romance-grouphug:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 24 Feb 2016 08:03

:greetings-waveyellow:

Soszkin wrote:
alc wrote:

yes, indeed.. :angelic-flying: Next meeting with Grandma Aya scheduled for next month :happy-smileyflower:

What are u exactly looking with ayahuasca? .. Ivr tried it, couple of times.. Unless u r in oic, dont expect too many things... To tell u the truth, it was not a pleasent experiencie.. U always feel náusea... And it is like going deep inside your dark programs, or implants.. Meaning ur fears, dark thoughts, dark memories etc.. Heavy heavy emotional influence..

But hey, u can try it if u want to.. And let me know your experiencie ...

alc

Unread postby alc » 24 Feb 2016 08:39

juu wrote:
And it is like going deep inside your dark programs, or implants.. Meaning ur fears, dark thoughts, dark memories etc.. Heavy heavy emotional influence..

Isn't it that the point? To recognise all this shit clearly and clean it away...
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 24 Feb 2016 09:28

alc wrote:
juu wrote:
And it is like going deep inside your dark programs, or implants.. Meaning ur fears, dark thoughts, dark memories etc.. Heavy heavy emotional influence..

Isn't it that the point? To recognise all this shit clearly and clean it away...

The best would be to put down numerous those funny laughing and rolling emoticons ... but it's not really my style ... so I'll do it my way ... really? ... do you really think that when faced D and D shit and implants etc. in a different state of consciousness is "the solution"? ... To see/feel it and just get rid of it? ... believe me, that would be too easy and definetelly is not the case ... In best case you'll activelly to experience fear (which is no good for nobody, but the D) ... in usual cases you'll only get more D shit ... not to mention that the probability of what you see/feel/experience to be 100% "yours" and "true" is way below 100% ...
Δύναμις

Sozkin's experiences moved from war thread

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 12:08

Honestly, I have BIG problems to take people using drugs seriously! This forum is not a collection of drug experiences. If this is what you are looking for, then maybe you should move on! I think, I have been fat too patient with this kind of posts in the past. This is the very last time I'll tolerate such posts. From now on, I will delete every post with drug content straight away.
You can waste your time and your life, but no need to waste our time!
We have been struggling for a long time to keep this forum alive and create this wonderful community. I won't let any kind of drugs to spoil that!
It is was your decision to use that sh... (=all kind of drugs), that's fine with me, but I don't feel the urge to learn more about it, not now not later. It is your own experience, so please keep it to yourself, especially if you want to keep experience them. If you stopped using them and you feel the need to talk about it, it is also fine with me.
We put so much effort, so much understanding, so much love in our posts to help you with every kind of problem and you laugh in our face by going your usual drug routine. We can't and we won't change you! YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOURSELF if you are really looking for a change.
astrochimp

Re: Sozkin experiences moved from war thread

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 15:26

Is coffee a drug according to Protoi definition?

Sensitives, does coffee also give you anxiety?

[EDIT:
You can find coffee in every office building. Most of coffee is riddled with mycotoxins (see below).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7759018
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14726276
]
Last edited by astrochimp on 24 Feb 2016 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 16:00

astrochimp wrote:Is coffee a drug according to Protoi definition?

I never experienced coffee drinking as amplification of consciousness, so I would rather say no to this. This doesn't mean that it can't be harmful, of that it isn't a drug (always depends on the definition). I don't damn anyone for what he/she did in the past. All that matters is here and now. Everyone that seriously wants to change something down here should finally start using the own brain. By using drugs you give up your self-control (general speaking, not you personally). It is ridiculous to believe that you can use whatever thing you want and then come here looking for solutions to problems you caused willingly to yourself. This isn't working this way.
I don't think that coffee can cause the kind of problems other drugs do.

In fact every kind of food or drink is harmful for some people. Another thing is the tribe (your higher parts) belong to. Nothing is as it seems to be at first glance.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 16:20

Δύναμις wrote:

I never experienced coffee drinking as amplification of consciousness, so I would rather say no to this. This doesn't mean that it can't be harmful, of that it isn't a drug (always depends on the definition). I don't damn anyone for what he/she did in the past. All that matters is here and now. Everyone that seriously wants to change something down here should finally start using the own brain. By using drugs you give up your self-control (general speaking, not you personally). It is ridiculous to believe that you can use whatever thing you want and then come here looking for solutions to problems you caused willingly to yourself. This isn't working this way.

In fact every kind of food or drink is harmful for some people. Another thing is the tribe (your higher parts) belong to. Nothing is as it seems to be at first glance.

There's also how we handle the various things we consume into our bodies and brains. If we had no tolerance for being in darkness, we would not have survived to be reading/writing this. What I'm trying to say is that there are all kinds of jobs out there and some of them are absolutely not what they appear, like you said. I don't disagree with your general policy on this but also, there's for sure more to it. Generally speaking, where discussion taboos exist, something isn't quite right for me. That's really the crux of it.

I think the biggest problem I've willingly caused to myself was choosing to come here inside this propery... :scared-shocked: :text-lol:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 24 Feb 2016 16:47

Δύναμις wrote:

Thank you :romance-kisscheek: , my dear :romance-adore: ... you somehow put it down in more understandable way ...

Yet ... I'll be a bit more "nasty", sorry guys, but I've been quiet for long enough ... as it's never just about "you" as ... ok, you can do to yourself and to your body whatever you want to ... but ... there is never just "you" ... you've got to realise that with harming yourself (at this particular theme with "drugs") / putting /accepting /letting in D influences and oher D sh* (as I state that with the awareness you have now and the knowledge you've got at this moment ... when you do drugs ... you let in D sh*conscious and aware ... ) ... you also harm/pollute the others ... Maybe not directly, but definetelly indirectly ... Maybe not all, but definitely the ones you are most close to and most "connected" ... Probably most of them are unaware and don't feel that, but for sure many "get it" ...

Maybe it's wrong for me to write this and make myself an example, but this is how things work ... I'm not sure if for all, but I guess yes ... the difference is only that I "feel" that stuff as my "receptors" are more sensitive (and not that I'm special in any way and that because of it I get that sh*) ... but even so ... it's enough you hurt few sensitive ones, that doesn't diminish the "damage" ...

And to make it more clear for those who still don't want to understand ... an example ...
Right ... I'm pretty sensitive, meaning I "feel" D sh*, D attacks, influences etc. a bit more clear, painful, distinct ... and taking me into consideration and another person who does drug and is somehow "connected" with me - not necessary to be a close relative, partner, friend, could be one of you that even read what I wrote and in one or another way made some mental or emotional reaction to my writings (of course, the closest you are to me, the more I'm connected) ... So ... when that person takes drugs, I can feel what that drug does to that person ... and from what i've felt till now ... it never did one any good ... unbelivable mess in the brain function ... horrible state in little brain ... piles od D sh* ... and because that person is under drug influence much, much, much more opened than usual ... one receives even more unwanted D sh* ... and the connection is even more strong with me ... and ... yes, I'm getting there ... I get not only "feeelings" that are unpleasant and painful ... but I somehow also get a portion of that D sh* ... and if I can get it, I'm sure the rest get it to ... And, I'm sorry to say it ... for that action I do not blame D anymore ... I blame you ...

It's about time you start taking responsibilities for your actions and the results of your actions and not blame for all just the D and passive wait for Frank to "rescue" you ... True, you can't do a lot, but some you can ... or at least do not making it worse than already is ...

Think, think about it.

Anyway :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 16:57

astrochimp wrote: Generally speaking, where discussion taboos exist, something isn't quite right for me.

That's your opinion. Did you ever think of molesting and burden others by explaining your points of view and your very personal experiences in regards of private matters? Matters that may appeal to you, but damage others? Why share this kind of stuff? Why expose young (=not experienced) readers of this forum to unnecessary experiences? There are surely enough forums on the net where you can discuss this stuff. Talking of higher parts in this forum means no way being "high"!

Being tolerant towards beings in darkness doesn't mean that I'll let them take advantage of my tolerance and help them spread the darkness by hold back just not "to hurt their feelings". Sorry, but in this case I need to think of the majority and the damage those beings in darkness can cause and protect the ones that need protection. This is what I am doing. Drugs have no future, we do!
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 17:25

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote: Generally speaking, where discussion taboos exist, something isn't quite right for me.

That's your opinion. Did you ever think of molesting and burden others by explaining your points of view and your very personal experiences in regards of private matters? Matters that may appeal to you, but damage others? Why share this kind of stuff? Why expose young (=not experienced) readers of this forum to unnecessary experiences? There are surely enough forums on the net where you can discuss this stuff. Talking of higher parts in this forum means no way being "high"!

Being tolerant towards beings in darkness doesn't mean that I'll let them take advantage of my tolerance and help them spread the darkness by hold back just not "to hurt their feelings". Sorry, but in this case I need to think of the majority and the damage those beings in darkness can cause and protect the ones that need protection. This is what I am doing. Drugs have no future, we do!

Yep, in my opinion information embargoes are the pits.

You know how some parents let their kids have a drink of alcohol at home so they don't get in trouble doing it somewhere else? They do this because they know the kids will get into the booze some day because it's everywhere (right now). And the influences that will cause the kids to go so, how will you protect them from that? If you're dropping them off in this place, you're not in control of what they'll experience. It's like this whole place is a dark trap but somehow you're going to protect everyone from it? You can do your best but if you're truly trying to address the situation the way it is right now, I don't think it's the right away to go.

Again, just my opinion. I'm not going to post anything about drugs or anything :text-lol:
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Feb 2016 17:32

Ayahuasca is not a drug, it's a plant contains a substance DMT. It is used by people since tousends of years. DMT is also produces by everyones pineal gland, especialy during dreams, birth and death. I have couple of experiences with this holly plant. Mostly it wasn't nice experiences but every time it helped me to clean my past even I didn't realize it.. The people I met, all of them can tell you about positive changes in their lives after even one Ceremony with Aya.
I'll don't talk any more about that in respect of your ask. But please, do not stand Aya in the same line with drugs because it's not. It's a cure. Just find info about it, ask the people that used it..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 17:48

Soszkin wrote: this holly plant.

Well, that says it all! :confusion-seeingstars:

Juu was right with this: Unless u r in oic, dont expect too many things... To tell u the truth, it was not a pleasent experiencie.. U always feel náusea... And it is like going deep inside your dark programs, or implants.. Meaning ur fears, dark thoughts, dark memories etc.. Heavy heavy emotional influence..

You can call it whatever you want, the outcome is the same as using drugs.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Feb 2016 17:58

Soszkin wrote:this holly plant.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Soszkin wrote:But please, do not stand Aya in the same line with drugs because it's not. It's a cure.

Every "drug-plant" can heal in the right dose. AND harm in the wrong dose.

The doses used in your ceremony is for sure harming... That's why you feel better, you just destroy your skills to feel yourself, and by this to feel the shit in and on you.... That's how overdose of this plant works...

Congratulation, more for you to heal in yourself.... :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Soszkin wrote:Just find info about it, ask the people that used it..

Sure, every "junkie" will tell me how good it is..... :angry-banghead:
(not blaming you a junkie...)
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Feb 2016 18:01

Δύναμις wrote:

Well, indeed..

Δύναμις, I feel you're very angry (or something like this) in this topic.. it doesn't matter what I say you know better.. maybe..
I think, it's time for me.. So, thanks for your actions, good luck and good bye.. (say whatever you want..)
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 18:22

Soszkin wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

Well, indeed..

Δύναμις, I feel you're very angry (or something like this) in this topic.. it doesn't matter what I say you know better.. maybe..
I think, it's time for me.. So, thanks for your actions, good luck and good bye.. (say whatever you want..)

They don't understand because they haven't had the experience. You can read books and infos all day but if you don't have the experience, you're speaking half the truth.

Sensing it also won't give you the story. How do you even know that's what you're sensing? To me it sounds like rationalization. I would know because I do it all the time :laughing-rolling:

Sorry to see you go.
Last edited by astrochimp on 24 Feb 2016 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Archive”