Sozkin experiences moved from war thread

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
astrochimp

Re: Sozkin experiences moved from war thread

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 18:40

astrochimp wrote:
Soszkin wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:
Well, that says it all! :confusion-seeingstars:

Well, indeed..

Δύναμις, I feel you're very angry (or something like this) in this topic.. it doesn't matter what I say you know better.. maybe..
I think, it's time for me.. So, thanks for your actions, good luck and good bye.. (say whatever you want..)

They don't understand because they haven't had the experience. You can read books and infos all day but if you don't have the experience, you're speaking half the truth.

Sensing it also won't give you the story. How do you even know that's what you're sensing? To me it sounds like regionalization. I would know because I do it all the time :laughing-rolling:

Sorry to see you go.

The analog parts haven't had our experiences and look at how "3D dumb" they are... :text-lol:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 18:50

astrochimp wrote:They don't understand because they haven't had the experience.

There are many experiences I am not interested in, i.e. losing a hand or a leg and so on. Do I really NEED this kind of experience? Do I really need to make my life even worse, just to get "the experience"? No, I don't! :happy-smileyflower:

:greetings-waveyellow: Sozkin, I respect your decision and deactivated your account.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Feb 2016 19:02

astrochimp wrote:
Soszkin wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:
Well, that says it all! :confusion-seeingstars:

Well, indeed..

Δύναμις, I feel you're very angry (or something like this) in this topic.. it doesn't matter what I say you know better.. maybe..
I think, it's time for me.. So, thanks for your actions, good luck and good bye.. (say whatever you want..)

They don't understand because they haven't had the experience. You can read books and infos all day but if you don't have the experience, you're speaking half the truth.

In the past I had a few "experiences". Not from "drugs", but from "meds" (not that this don't make any difference, I just got them for free... :laughing-rolling: )

And I must say, these have not been nice experiences... (Not counting alcohol in these, but was not nice too... :lol:)
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 19:15

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:They don't understand because they haven't had the experience.

There are many experiences I am not interested in, i.e. losing a hand or a leg and so on. Do I really NEED this kind of experience? Do I really need to make my life even worse, just to get "the experience"? No, I don't! :happy-smileyflower:

:greetings-waveyellow: Sozkin, I respect your decision and deactivated your account.

You're all set, perfect! But preventing others from having experiences... :naughty:

Freedom is a prerequisite for everything else. If someone needs to hurt himself or herself in order to learn, so be it. When does stopping them with force and blame actually work? Has it worked in your life?

Then there's also the detail that (according to Frank's post), there's an effective dose of the "drug" in question in this thread, where it's actually helpful. Are we going to gloss over this fact? Fire burns and destroys everything it touches. We don't throw it out the window because it could hurt us; we harness it and refine it to be an even more effective tool. If there's another tool out there we can refine and use with efficacy, why not? Because of a policy? Because of a belief system? Because of negative experiences in our own lives?

Just like people, drugs are many and different. Many grow from the same earth we use for potatoes and radishes. Then there are some synthetic chemicals that literally wreck a person's body. These two categories of things are not the same. That's like saying we shouldn't talk about Hitler or Buddha because they're both people and people are bad. :confusion-shrug:

:teasing-blah: I'll drop it now, I've made my point. No one knows everything, we're filling in the same puzzle... :confusion-shrug:
Last edited by astrochimp on 24 Feb 2016 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 19:26

Frank wrote:In the past I had a few "experiences". Not from "drugs", but from "meds" (not that this don't make any difference, I just got them for free... :laughing-rolling: )

And I must say, these have not been nice experiences... (Not counting alcohol in these, but was not nice too... :lol:)

Frank, you can't have it both ways. You took drugs and that's all there is to it! :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: :happy-jumpyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 20:28

astrochimp wrote:You're all set, perfect! But preventing others from having experiences... :naughty:

Wrong! I don't prevent others from having experiences, I protect the ones I am responsible for! There is a difference. I don't bother in the least if you want to destroy yourself as long as you don't damage others by doing so.

astrochimp wrote:Freedom is a prerequisite for everything else. If someone needs to hurt himself or herself in order to learn, so be it.

Do you have any idea of HOW DARK INFLUENCED these sentences are? Probably not. Freedom is slavery if you don't know how to use it. The consumption of drugs is not a sign of freedom but of enslavement. If you have to learn something the hard way, it is only because you have a bad teacher!

astrochimp wrote:Then there's also the detail that (according to Frank's post), there's an effective dose of the "drug" in question in this thread, where it's actually helpful.

This is common sense and it was NOT the subject of the thread in the first place.

astrochimp wrote: :teasing-blah: I'll drop it now, I've made my point. No one knows everything, we're filling in the same puzzle... :confusion-shrug:

You think you made a point.
No, I don't think we're filling the "same" puzzle and actually never did. You see a totally different puzzle and this is for sure not what we are working on.
Besides of this I never ever claimed to know everything, but I do know there won't be drugs in the future. Therefore "enjoy" yourself as long as you can. :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Feb 2016 20:47

astrochimp wrote:
Frank wrote:In the past I had a few "experiences". Not from "drugs", but from "meds" (not that this don't make any difference, I just got them for free... :laughing-rolling: )

Frank, you can't have it both ways. You took drugs and that's all there is to it! :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: :happy-jumpyellow:

It's a big difference if you take drugs against killing pains and overdose (as I did...)
or if you take drugs for having fun!

The only drug I took for fun was alcohol, and this just a short time until I realized, that it makes problems but solves nothing...

The problem with "drugs for fun" is, that people don't know where to stop.
And from healthy medical doses you get for sure no flash...

So I can say for sure, that drugs in doses which gives you "experiences" do harm.
Sometimes like for dramatic pain killing it's ok, the benefit is bigger than the harm.
But just for fun is not ok.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 21:24

Δύναμις wrote:Besides of this I never ever claimed to know everything, but I do know there won't be drugs in the future. Therefore "enjoy" yourself as long as you can. :happy-smileyflower:

And now look who's talking about how things are going to be in the future! :-D :romance-smileyheart:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 21:26

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

It's a big difference if you take drugs against killing pains and overdose (as I did...)
or if you take drugs for having fun!

The only drug I took for fun was alcohol, and this just a short time until I realized, that it makes problems but solves nothing...

The problem with "drugs for fun" is, that people don't know where to stop.
And from healthy medical doses you get for sure no flash...

So I can say for sure, that drugs in doses which gives you "experiences" do harm.
Sometimes like for dramatic pain killing it's ok, the benefit is bigger than the harm.
But just for fun is not ok.

I'm glad you learned that lesson and are now able to impart its wisdom onto others. You are a wiser and more knowledgeable person for it. :romance-heartsthree:
marie

Unread postby marie » 24 Feb 2016 21:42

I think drugs are a very interesting and important subject, since I believe they may have led both my mom and my aunt to become schizophrenic. So I appreciate this thread. I have never done Ayahuasca, (there's no better anti-drug message than meeting my family members!), but if anyone wants to know what it's like, you can read this account:
http://www.medicinehunter.com/chasing-demons-night

I'm not saying that I agree with anything in that article, but it's an interesting read. :wink:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Feb 2016 00:28

marie wrote:I think drugs are a very interesting and important subject

Sure, for the "NOT-to-do-list". :happy-smileyflower:

"You" (=your personality, everything that makes you be you) is your consciousness field. Every kind of drug or hallucinogenic substance DAMAGES your consciousness field. Every time you use drugs or similar is like playing Russian roulette with your own self. Your "free games" are counted. Once they are over you'll have to pay for the lot. This is definitely not the right path to awakening, but to "keep-deep-asleep-sheep-down-the-road" path.
marie

Unread postby marie » 25 Feb 2016 02:13

Δύναμις wrote:Sure, for the "NOT-to-do-list". :happy-smileyflower:
"You" (=your personality, everything that makes you be you) is your consciousness field. Every kind of drug or hallucinogenic substance DAMAGES your consciousness field.

But some are much worse than others, right? Isn't that why the darks unleashed LSD, cocaine, crack, meth, etc. on people. Based on stories I've heard about LSD, it doesn't take much to destroy people. Seems like it was engineered to do maximum damage. Pot on the other hand is hopefully much less since I got frequent doses in utero and secondhand from my family when I was a baby/toddler. :???:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Feb 2016 09:51

marie wrote:Seems like it was engineered to do maximum damage.

Yes, and this is the only really important thing one should know about drugs in general.

I have heard of a few cases where pot was the only or the best help/cure for certain diseases. A virtual friend of mine who lives in another country and whose father was doctor of medicine told me about his physical problem. At the age of 13 his eyes started deteriorating and he had terrible headaches. The pains were so strong that he couldn't even go to school. It was not possible to live a normal life like that. After they tried everything to ease the pains and nothing else helped, his father decided to use pot. This guy is about 40 years old now and thanks to pot in a much better state than he would ever be in his life without it. He lives in a country where pot is available for medical reasons and he doesn't use it for fun. He only needs it once every couple of months. I am sure that there are many people in the world with similar problems and it is absolutely ok if they use pot, when needed.
But the majority uses is as for fun and not just once every couple of months. This is where the addiction and the big damage starts.

The only justification for using pot for medical reasons in cases where nothing else helps is, that pain causes big damages in our consciousness field. Depending on the case you go for the less worse = smaller damage and decide to use pot.

Return to “Archive”