Promoted minions by darks

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

Promoted minions by darks

Unread postby the hague » 06 Jan 2016 14:43

are the ruling human class, what's wonder me is how do they receive the orders to make things happen in a way or another from his darks masters. I try to discover if they have a messenger or tech or close encounter, etc. to interact whit his darks bosses (Orion, Lsa, Lsa1,2,3, taurus, etc.). The human mind tend to think in " magic" terms about this issues, trying to understand the whole, having said that, as usual I have not clue about....... :angry-cussingblack:

p.s. For example since the advent of the book of Deuteronomy 621 BC ( Torah/Talmud related stuff ) the Levitical Judaic followers, it seems, have been very successful ( for his darks masters ) in mankind control..........and here we have again the " magic " term Kabbalh.............. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

:happy-wavemulticolor:
alc

Re: Promoted minions by darks

Unread postby alc » 06 Jan 2016 15:05

the hague wrote: what's wonder me is how do they receive the orders

what about through their corrupted 92 part?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2016 15:26

I will not answer this question... top secret
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2016 15:53

:greetings-waveyellow:

I don't know what Frank knows and can't share now, but there is still something that I can contribute in general.

The main understanding problem are OUR (=human) wrong assumptions. For example we assume that those bastards get their info through some "regular" communication, like someone orders and they obey. We are looking for the how this happens and we ignore totally the fact that they don't need this kind of orders, since they have been taking their orders from them all their life long in the way of "own thoughts, own ideas".

The human brain is only an interface but not the originator of the ideas etc. Our brain gets the info from "above" translate it to 3d and give us the right words (or not) to express what we want to say. As soon as you realize that it is not you down here thinking, but you only work on what has been given to you from above, you'll realize how huge you actually are and that you are much more than your human avatar.
The difference between the bastards and the rest of the world is, that their connection is clear because it is not clogged with dark restrictions, implants etc. like our connection. We are not allowed to have a clear connection in this system. Their thoughts arrive as they are intended, our thoughts get filtered before they reach our human avatars.

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 06 Jan 2016 16:15

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I don't know what Frank knows and can't share now, but there is still something that I can contribute in general.

The main understanding problem are OUR (=human) wrong assumptions. For example we assume that those bastards get their info through some "regular" communication, like someone orders and they obey. We are looking for the how this happens and we ignore totally the fact that they don't need this kind of orders, since they have been taking their orders from them all their life long in the way of "own thoughts, own ideas".

The human brain is only an interface but not the originator of the ideas etc. Our brain gets the info from "above" translate it to 3d and give us the right words (or not) to express what we want to say. As soon as you realize that it is not you down here thinking, but you only work on what has been given to you from above, you'll realize how huge you actually are and that you are much more than your human avatar.
The difference between the bastards and the rest of the world is, that their connection is clear because it is not clogged with dark restrictions, implants etc. like our connection. We are not allowed to have a clear connection in this system. Their thoughts arrive as they are intended, our thoughts get filtered before they reach our human avatars.

:text-thankyoublue: I was always thinking about the where and how it comes to my "mind" thing because i always got upset of the thougth that im being controlled.I was thinking something similar what you just wrote but its much better reading it in this collected sorted form.This is maybe top secret because its hot stuff,meaning changes are happening soon in that matter.I hope the filters will be destroyed soon.Also it would be great to see what they are so afraid of that they have to restrict.....maybe there are good restrictions too,i bet its a huge job to change this system...
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 06 Jan 2016 16:55

Thank you for the answers, I really don't mind too much about how the minions and his masters get connected, but why the rest we/me are not / have not a clear connection...........that the reason of this last topic and ( a bit more clear now the matter/connection )...................YOU READ MY MIND................. :character-smurf: ..................again :text-thankyoublue:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2016 17:22

most welcome Pegasus :romance-kisscheek: and the hague :romance-kisscheek:

Yes, filters are getting destroyed all the time, but it is not as easy as it may sound. Those filters are like the heads of the Lernaean Hydra, you cut one and two new ones pop up. The game continues till we can cauterize all of them, so no more can pop up ever again. This is what the darks are afraid of. Our fire, that will put an end to them and their games.
This applies to everything dark btw. They had millions of years to prepare all that and they had marvelous self-sustaining facilities. We needed a damned long time to get on our feet, but we stand now and we can go against them. Thank you all for your support, that definitely helped to keep our avatars alive and give us a bit more space to act against the darkness!

Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 06 Jan 2016 17:46

Δύναμις wrote:Thank you all for your support, that definitely helped to keep our avatars alive and give us a bit more space to act against the darkness!

I dont understand how the support is, Alexandra can you make some examples?
Because this sounds big to me that you get a bit more space to act against the darkness. But i guess this is a long term thing. But still i dont get how that help could keep your avatar alive.

Has this something to do with your "higher energy" that you can stick with the "lower energy" if you keep communicating with that level ?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2016 21:15

Ribo wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:I dont understand how the support is, Alexandra can you make some examples?
Because this sounds big to me that you get a bit more space to act against the darkness. But i guess this is a long term thing. But still i dont get how that help could keep your avatar alive.

Has this something to do with your "higher energy" that you can stick with the "lower energy" if you keep communicating with that level ?

I don't really understand what you mean with the last question, but I can give you some examples for the support and explain what effects it has on me/us.

We experience both types of support all the time: material/physical and non material/non physical.
The material support are the donations or the providing of stuff for free. I know that most of our members (and probably also our readers) can't afford to donate anything at all or just don't feel the need to help, because they can't identify with what we say or because of dark influences or who knows what else. But the few ones that do donate and especially the ones that donate almost every month, help us very much. Our monthly income is about 2/3 of what we need per month to cover our bills. We don't live in luxury, we don't own any property or anything at all and we are happy to survive week after week, just to be here and do the job. Those donations help us not to drawn in debts. Even if it is not enough to cover everything needed, it is great help that can give us some peace of mind for a couple of days, so we can focus on this job. Things speed up, if we can focus on it and darks gives us many many 3d troubles (mainly bills) to distract us.

The non material support is for example some nice comment either on the forum or in some email or some little note attached to some donation. The forum exists for about three and a half years now. Most of that time nothing was happening. Only very few bothered to understand what we are talking about. We also had a few "ex-members" whose only purpose was to destroy us. We had many difficult times here and many months of total silence no matter how hard we try to initiate communication with our members. A few times I have been thinking about closing down this forum, because it is just too expensive for us to keep it running. But then, exactly after such heavy moments, some nice comment or a grateful sentence reached us, like a little star whispering into our ears that we shouldn't give up.

A few days ago we got a donation with the words "thank you from whole heart". Months ago another donation with "thank you for helping me". Both came from people we don't know. Those people were just there for us, because they saw/read something that resonated fully with them and felt the need to support us.

This is the kind of support we get and this is what keeps us going.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread the hague :happy-smileyflower:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 06 Jan 2016 23:34

Frank wrote:I will not answer this question... top secret

Dear Frank
I can wait till you consider the right time to answer, however since you said " top secret " I become very interesting in the matter specially in how is related to us.....the not so little ones beings.

And dear Alexandra it's not my thread but ours ones..... :greetings-waveyellow:

Wish you a good night

Return to “Archive”