Was Nichiren the good guy?

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

Was Nichiren the good guy?

Unread postby the hague » 27 Dec 2015 16:00

Nam= devoción, Myo= the imperceptible, Ho= the received, Renge= lotus flower, Kyo= Buddha nature in each being.....Nam myoho renge kyo. I practiqued soto zen in frenchs dojos, the zen meditación is very hard but give much relieve, they ( the monks ) even vested me as a monk ( crazy, I am not ), however now knowing that Mr. Nichiren ( founder monk of Sola Gakkai buddhism ) said that soto zen, among others japan buddhism branches, was a deviation, I'm trying/changing my practises....uuufff !!!; reciting the Lotus's Sutra consciously I mean "knowing its meaning.......then Was Mr. Nichiren the good guy???
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Was Nichiren the good guy?

Unread postby Frank » 27 Dec 2015 16:34

For us it is not about the Buddhism at all.
Even if it was a light founded religion, it got misused by darks.

It is only about this one chanting.
This activates a connection to a module, the Lotos module, which makes energetic cleanings.
That's all. Simple techs, no Voodoo or religion included in this.

And yes, Nichiren was one of our former Guardians.
I know his current incarnation...

And even if Buddhism is a Protoi founded religion, I have to say here clear, most parts of
it is dark misused and polluted! It has to come to it's end, as all other religions too.

But "Nam myoho renge kyo" is a tech, and a lot of people do with success it after i told them to do.
They have huge positive effects, but this has nothing to do with Buddhism itself.
delta

Re: Was Nichiren the good guy?

Unread postby delta » 13 Feb 2016 05:01

Thankyou for this Frank :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “Archive”