emotional issues since child

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
welight

emotional issues since child

Unread postby welight » 02 Jan 2013 16:49

since child(secondary school) i feel my depression that causing me stop half year.Me go to see psychologist and taking medic until now.In 2011 i discovered my true self by my bro which discovered i am a lightworker. Day by day learning reiki and more until now. May i ask how to heal my depression?
Mes

Re: emotional issues since child

Unread postby Mes » 02 Jan 2013 18:29

In my opinion depression is not a disease. It is a state, what you can solve, if you give it time and you follow your heart. I was a regular visitor at psychologist too, it helped me that I realized that she was there the hear me and she was a good questioner. If you had a good psychologist too, you can learn how to ask yourself about your problem, how to step back a little and think about it. You have to realize what is the concrete problem. For example (it is just an example, but I have to show in something how to work):
"I'm miserable" - this is my establishment about myself, the next step is to put this sentence into the next form: "I feel myself miserable". Because you are not miserable, just you feel yourself in this way. It is a big difference!
Q: why I feel myself miserable?
A: (here do not try to generalize, find your current reason to feel that) Because I don't have money.
Q: why do I need money?
A: (there is a lots of option here of course) I have depts and I don't know how long I still have workplace. (But I'm not forgetting to realize that I still have a job)
Here you have a fear about loosing your job
Q: why I think I'm going to loose my job?
A: Because there is a company downsizing and I know I'm gonna be the first who is gonna be fired.
Q: why I think this?
A: because I do not work enough
Q: are you really not working enough?
This is just a starter, but you can do this, till you solve the problem in your mind. Maybe you go far away with your questions, that's why sometimes easier to write them down. And maybe to look through later and rework the problematic points with other questions.
You gonna feel when the things turns out.
You have to know that there are bad believes, which ones are the base of some of your thoughts, you have to find these negative believes, and you have to realize them and find out that they are not true. But you have to find why they are not true. Always trust in your inner-self, in your heart and in this way you can solve it.

My depression was because I had to change some aspects of my life, but I felt fear about it. I had to leave my fears and negative believes behind to be able to restart. It wasn't an easy way, as I'm sure yours is hard too. But I think by taking care of yourself in every sense could be a solution.

Don't be afraid your thoughts, but analyze them with honestly. Everyone is owe to himself/herself with this.
welight

Unread postby welight » 03 Jan 2013 14:30

Tsuriel wrote:In my opinion depression is not a disease. It is a state, what you can solve, if you give it time and you follow your heart. I was a regular visitor at psychologist too, it helped me that I realized that she was there the hear me and she was a good questioner. If you had a good psychologist too, you can learn how to ask yourself about your problem, how to step back a little and think about it. You have to realize what is the concrete problem. For example (it is just an example, but I have to show in something how to work):
"I'm miserable" - this is my establishment about myself, the next step is to put this sentence into the next form: "I feel myself miserable". Because you are not miserable, just you feel yourself in this way. It is a big difference!
Q: why I feel myself miserable?
A: (here do not try to generalize, find your current reason to feel that) Because I don't have money.
Q: why do I need money?
A: (there is a lots of option here of course) I have depts and I don't know how long I still have workplace. (But I'm not forgetting to realize that I still have a job)
Here you have a fear about loosing your job
Q: why I think I'm going to loose my job?
A: Because there is a company downsizing and I know I'm gonna be the first who is gonna be fired.
Q: why I think this?
A: because I do not work enough
Q: are you really not working enough?
This is just a starter, but you can do this, till you solve the problem in your mind. Maybe you go far away with your questions, that's why sometimes easier to write them down. And maybe to look through later and rework the problematic points with other questions.
You gonna feel when the things turns out.
You have to know that there are bad believes, which ones are the base of some of your thoughts, you have to find these negative believes, and you have to realize them and find out that they are not true. But you have to find why they are not true. Always trust in your inner-self, in your heart and in this way you can solve it.

My depression was because I had to change some aspects of my life, but I felt fear about it. I had to leave my fears and negative believes behind to be able to restart. It wasn't an easy way, as I'm sure yours is hard too. But I think by taking care of yourself in every sense could be a solution.

Don't be afraid your thoughts, but analyze them with honestly. Everyone is owe to himself/herself with this.

Thanks very much Tsuriel. Would u mind giving some more tips about the removing fears that making people worry until they lost their road.What people say face your own fear and higher perception, this thing i no really dun understand. And some people said to me counter with the thinking (hit the enemy{fears}within own mind but the enemy will be bigger) and let it flow(like u being hitting by the enemy until fully released).Thanks.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 03 Jan 2013 16:21

Fear is not an enemy, and you shouldn't hit it, rather to recognize it. That's why the questioning there. If you are able to divide the fears into it's components and you recognize every aspect of it, you will be able to dissolve it. Afraid of fall down from somewhere, of course is a natural thing, but for example fearing of the future is something which we can work on.

And you are welcome, but please keep in mind that these are just my experiences and my opinion.
welight

Unread postby welight » 04 Jan 2013 04:19

Thanks for your precious opinion.I owe you too much. :D
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 04 Jan 2013 05:11

Yes, you owe me to take care of yourself. :D One way or another. :) But with nothing, anyway.
welight

Unread postby welight » 05 Jan 2013 06:12

so the fear is not our enemy it is the challenge we need to face in our life? It is true?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Jan 2013 10:54

welight wrote:so the fear is not our enemy it is the challenge we need to face in our life? It is true?

Not necessarily. You can even ignore your fears and make yourself believe you are free of fears. This will make your brain work differently and it programms it anew. You'll find out how easy it is it, to forget fears if you stop thinking about them. Concentrate on things that make you happy and stop feeding yourself with negativity by thinking of your fears.
Fears are chains invented by the darks and we should get rid of them. You are the only that can help you! You have to start believing in yourself again and gain back your selfconfidence.

help yourself then god will help you Besides the point that there is NO god, is this saying all you have to remember. If you are in need, you have to find a way out of it yourself and give the other/s the chance to help you. You have to want it, otherwise you can't be helped by anybody. Do you understand what I mean?
welight

Unread postby welight » 05 Jan 2013 12:53

Oh i know.That means people can guide me but all the things i must do myself.Otherwise, people can't help me. :D
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Jan 2013 14:33

If you want help you also can order your HS to help you with those feelings and level them down. HS can do much in this, you only have to be aware of it.
welight

Unread postby welight » 05 Jan 2013 15:14

Gabriel wrote:If you want help you also can order your HS to help you with those feelings and level them down. HS can do much in this, you only have to be aware of it.

oh, thanks Gabriel!

Return to “Archive”