the doubt

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

the doubt

Unread postby the hague » 22 Dec 2015 16:41

Which is the real value of my avatar-body to evolve here in an avatar-planet, now I "feel" imprisioner...doubly, I don't harm my body neither the planet but if both are just avatars...IT looks just a waste of time and energies for nothing ( at least nothing that I can check). Really I'am lost in space. :doh: :teasing-blah:
Δύναμις

Re: the doubt

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Dec 2015 17:11

:greetings-waveyellow: the hague

yes, we are still prisoners, but we are destroying our handcuffs little by little. In an avatar planet, you need an avatar body to function. You being here has a reason! You DECIDED to be here, to help when the time comes. Stop moaning and do your job as good as it gets :wink:
If you hadn't a physical avatar you wouldn't be able to help in anyway. The weakest link (we down here) has the power. Our higher parts will do as we order them. This is how we'll change things in the long term.
Even in an avatar body you can experience and evolve.

:romance-grouphug:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 22 Dec 2015 17:15

the hague wrote:Which is the real value of my avatar-body to evolve here in an avatar-planet, now I "feel" imprisioner...doubly, I don't harm my body neither the planet but if both are just avatars...IT looks just a waste of time and energies for nothing ( at least nothing that I can check). Really I'am lost in space. :doh: :teasing-blah:

Frank already answered to a similar question once. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2027&p=7503&hilit=waste#p7503
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 22 Dec 2015 18:27

Oh I see !!! Sometimes I need somebody shake me strongly to keep me going on. Not more moaming ( nice english word). Thank friens. :happy-wavemulticolor:

Return to “Archive”