Lily's thougths - moved

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
TigerLily

Re: War-News

Unread postby TigerLily » 20 Dec 2015 05:05

Any news on when its going to be easier to get offplanet? We've tried to call our ships to us a couple times and suceeded, but were interrupted by dark attack. We believe we have particula control communication with one "analogue" if thats what you name it? Who can fly his ships to us, is there some sort of quarantine making this difficult? We finished our mission down here, have no more reason to stay we are homesick and will keep trying, possibly we are just having trouble aligning with our analogues and will keep trying. Or let me know if you find time if there is some sort of blocks preventing our entities or whatever from removing us? We believe we've almost been syccessful and have had respinse in form of ship from one believed to be the one controlling the OC down here of one of us,time toget off we are trying extra hard to dismantle the dark influence and spread our energies on this planet to shake reality so we can return to our planet.

Thankyou protoi.... Much love foryour work here ...

~~~~~~~
And i'll never go home again...
Where all the things that we do for fun....
Make believe its not for real....
But i'll never go home again....

I'm the one you tell your fears to,
They'll never be enough of us
~~~~~~~
Buzzcut Season
Ice

Re: War-News

Unread postby Ice » 20 Dec 2015 11:23

TigerLily wrote:Any news on when its going to be easier to get offplanet?

I was wondering this. Will we all be stuck here forever? Do we have a 50 year slog in front of us?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Lily's thougths - moved

Unread postby Frank » 20 Dec 2015 13:04

It will never work n the kind you are thinking about it.
This planet has complex fractal energy structures.
You ships like most ones can not handle this.
The closest is the non string layer. That's often what people see, the effects from there.
But they can not come here, the energies would destroy them and the ships.

This is an avatar planet. If you want to leave it, you have to go back to your real body and leave the avatar behind.
But it's too early for this, we all are still too polluted to leave.
Ice

Re: Lily's thougths - moved

Unread postby Ice » 21 Dec 2015 09:47

Thanks for that answer, I expected something like that. Maybe at some point in the future the energies will clear up to the point when we can experience the other parts of our selves.

Return to “Archive”