Healing dead souls

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
TigerLily

Healing dead souls

Unread postby TigerLily » 07 Dec 2015 04:50

I see why I came for healing. My race lost souls. Evolution through fractacality changes that
TigerLily

Re: Healing dead souls

Unread postby TigerLily » 07 Dec 2015 04:51

It is the only hope I've experienced w restoring these energies....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Dec 2015 12:57

:greetings-waveyellow:

I don't mind you starting new threads and trying to communicate your experiences, but I am sure that almost no one understands what you are talking about here, because of the terms you use.
We don't use the term "soul" in this forum. We use the term "outer core" for what people use to call "soul" and it is much more than just a "spirit". An outer core has wagons and it is huge.
Having this in mind, I am wondering what you mean by "evolution through fractality changes that". Change what :confusion-questionmarks: ?
Race is a quite negative word and we prefer the world species instead, because this is a neutral one and it only describes a different kind.
All species lost many beings, so this is understandable.
"Healing dead souls" means what? If something is dead, it is dead. What is there to heal?
An outer core can't "die" in common sense but get fragmented and especially the consciousness field (CF) which means that this being has been destroyed forever. There is no way to heal this being ever again.
You can collect the energies, as far as this is part of your job (I don't know that) and clean them from dark attachments etc., but you can never reconstruct the being that has been "killed/fragmented".
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 08 Dec 2015 07:19

I know the being can never come back, but I feel like fracticality evolution can bring some of the same energies experienced between entities/entities destroyed can be "re-felt" through fracticality, never replace or restore the being, but evolve feeling the old feelings. I'm sorry it's hard for me to describe what I mean in words... :sleeping-blue:

Most ppl don't understand me anyway nothing new :/. I feel concepts I don't have the logic to describe properly but you got what I did mean, when you said, "this being has been destroyed forever. There is no way to heal this being ever again.
You can collect the energies, as far as this is part of your job (I don't know that) and clean them from dark attachments etc., but you can never reconstruct the being that has been "killed/fragmented"

I know those beings r gone but the concept I am trying to describe about how fracticality, how it evolves us, seems to bring a little relief to experience what was lost. I'm sorry I'll try not to describe such obscure concepts I "feel" unless I can rationalize better in words, hard for me :pp

:doh:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Dec 2015 13:50

Hi Lily,

what you describe are the typical healing abilities of the complex fractal structures in which we live in 3D!
This is exactly how darks of angel species heal from darkness, only we don't feel it in the way as you do.

Return to “Archive”