Darks...

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
TigerLily

Darks...

Unread postby TigerLily » 04 Dec 2015 13:19

Hey guys. I need help.

I'm going to attach a picture.

This is a major vortex point of negative energies, I mean this family weilds darkness. They have no true power, only darkness, I cannot ground these energies alone n they are a gapping hole of darkness. What lv darks are these, curious?

I know many here can help attack this energy, they steal poweer from darks, ....
Attachments
12316418_1065077946877549_896167106850180998_n.jpg
Family @ dark
(50.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20150221_051244.jpg
Dark
(4.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Darks...

Unread postby Frank » 04 Dec 2015 13:33

Yes, they have dark attachments and so on...

But these is all in our cleaning schedule. We clean in an optimal global order, nothing to reschedule here...
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 04 Dec 2015 13:40

I see, thank-you. This is one of the families I was protecting myself and babies from and why we almost died (partly...) I hope that, in my "Questions" post Alex did not call this part pathetic (what I suffered bringing my babies into the world, huge attacks n we almost died) this caused me pain.

Thank-you...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Dec 2015 13:52

We are a bit "different" in this topic...
Darks try to kill us whenever they see a chance...
So what for you was a traumatic experience is for us a "normal" day...
I'm happy for each day I am able to keep our fighters and healers out of pain from the dark attacks...
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 04 Dec 2015 14:16

Ty Frank, Alex

must be in constant attention to YOUR website forum, all at times. Never mind me and my babies fighting for our lives and others. Very pathetic indeed, but what do you think we are doing here?

Just that hurt, can you imagine the level of pain when there is babies inside? I was so scared.
Although I think, this is a language breach. From what Alex wrote about that being pathetic, perhaps she ment, my desire to voice this point as a reference was pathetic, not the pain I suffered, or the pain my babies did, cause it was hard, I am not pathetic (just coming from a bad place when making those posts, but what I did to save us was far from pathetic it was traumatic, yes, ty)....

I was unprepared.

Ty for the space to clear this up... :romance-grouphug:

I only intend to heal, here.....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Dec 2015 14:24

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Dec 2015 14:53

TigerLily wrote:Ty Frank, Alex

... perhaps she ment, my desire to voice this point as a reference was pathetic, not the pain I suffered, or the pain my babies did, cause it was hard, I am not pathetic ...

Yes, dear Tigerlily, it was about the expression/language thing not about the experience. Pain is the worst scenario in this world and the best dark weapon http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1790.
I had an awful giving birth experience as well. I left the hospital trying to find another one while in labor. Not much of a fun, especially if this is your first child, but I would do it again if I had to.

Keep calm and use your brain, this is our best weapon against darks :wink:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 05 Dec 2015 01:20

*hugs* yes my experiences were terrible. I just recently connected w the closest "star family" I have, so I am no longer being harmed and happy to be back on my feet, able to think, not just swarmed with attacks.... Truly thought I would die w a baby in my belly, its been 10 months to recover from almost miscarrying, I was running all over, from one dark to the next getting destroyed. My dad saved me. Our power flows now and we are together!!!

I will check ur link Frank.

Thanks all :greetings-wavingyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Return to “Archive”