He never gave up

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
the hague

He never gave up

Unread postby the hague » 02 Dec 2015 13:47

There was a boy who used to star gazing and one day he found himself thinking that he was a very little cell that belong to a bigger and a higher being, he was amazed with that idea but he felt it was a thought induced by someone else. Perhaps he connected , for a while, with its Elephant. Now he is astonished about.............and is trying, unsuccessfully for the moment, to get reconnected again........after many mistakes in life. Was he talking with his Elephant??? Never mind he never gave up. :teasing-blah:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: He never gave up

Unread postby Frank » 02 Dec 2015 14:16

I think you read my "Elephant" story... :-D

In the past we thought different about "Elephants".
Then we learned the difference between us (fractal) and them (non-fractal/analogue).
We learned, that they don't understand much of us, how we are, what we are.
And that in some kind even the biggest of them are some kind of "stupid" some times, compared to fractal beings.

If I would be "him", I would not wait.
I would focus on what I am, and evolve as fractal being where I am and when I am....
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 29 Aug 2019 08:45

This one? :P viewtopic.php?f=129&t=3710
(I've had this for so long, I forgot to post. Hopefully it's not already here, It wasn't on this forum I found it :teasing-blah:)
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 29 Aug 2019 08:54

Evo wrote:This one? :P viewtopic.php?f=129&t=3710
(I've had this for so long, I forgot to post. Hopefully it's not already here, It wasn't on this forum I found it :teasing-blah:)

I may be mistaken but I think there only existed the german version on the forum.
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 29 Aug 2019 09:08

I see, If I had more time I'd be browsing the other languages like I have in the past, but few times is there more infos and often repeats.
Wish I could have been born there, very over usa, and especially LSA2/LSA3 :(

Return to “Archive”