High Pitch of Frequency Sound

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: High Pitch of Frequency Sound

Unread postby Frank » 01 Jan 2013 18:34

I get it is a problem in PL10 body. Did you cross a portal/gate or something similar?
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 01 Jan 2013 19:08

well guys, here again I have to tell you that I have been like this description all my life. I only began to notice these later years because it appears all this stuff means something. When the pitch changes, there is an energy shift and a sort of stillness. Like being put on hold for a minute. Or floating. I think even the noise goes for that instant, then the usual buzz comes back. The very low volume of radio static that is always there. This may not help, but it is nice to know that somebody else has this.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Jan 2013 19:52

Do you mean something like "tinnitus"?
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 01 Jan 2013 20:46

I dont think so. but maybe. it is very low right now. only when the change happens is there any of the other things. Once you said you thought everybody had it due to being on this frequency of the earth. I am not worried. I will just pay attention now and collect data to post.

Oh, I forgot one thing. Sometimes I hear something like crickets chirping in the ears. This is not very loud. When there was talk of insect attacks, I thought of this, but they do not seem to attack me, just now and then make a little noise.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 02 Jan 2013 04:22

kaicheng, do you astral travel?
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 02 Jan 2013 19:02

whatever it is, it will get fixed. That is how it goes here. I asked about astral only because i read some books once that talked about noises like crackling I think when leaving the body. My only problem with talking about this is that I recall very little of what I read, and it could have been dark, as well as he didnt talk about all the different bodies that we know exist now. So there. So many things that have to get unraveled now. And much fun to learn what is the truth again. Thank you for sharing with me. :D

AND ANOTHER THING, these old teachers cost us alot of money for their books and classes! What we get here is free! How about that one? :D *(And after I said that I thought about the fact these sites are not always free. sorry. It`s free for us, but maybe not the "owners")
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 04 Jan 2013 17:42

There was an unusual experience yesterday that I have decided to talk about. I logged onto skype and was visiting with a friend there, then heard the sound it makes when another is logging on too. At that instant a higher pitch started in my left ear, and I felt a sharp pain in my left leg. This may only be a coincidence, and it may not have anything to do with any person because many things have caused pain in my body. (including planes flying over which created a sort of static in my left leg) However, I deleted all contacts on skype except two old ones in case there is something in their connection that caused this. This is definitely a curious thing that happened, but my leg is getting better already today anyway. :D
Something else too: being able to share my experiences helps me very much. where else can we do this? :D
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Apr 2014 19:24

my family member has experienced similar issues of hearing looping high pitched sound,
anyone has any ideas?
in medical they would likely classify it as tinnitus but i dont think its the real reason
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Apr 2014 22:24

Rosebelle wrote:my family member has experienced similar issues of hearing looping high pitched sound,
anyone has any ideas?
in medical they would likely classify it as tinnitus but i dont think its the real reason

Yeah sometimes I also hear different frequencies or change of frequency etc. but I am too lazy to explore. :doh: :confusion-shrug:
at begining I react like wow but now ok here it so what so i don't give importance my speculations are huge about it so I don't speculate anymore I am only alert to try to get something through those freq. it could be anything even alien abductions through this or only brainwashing , maybe programming, maybe some good beings want to help ... whatever at the moment it is useless to me so i don't care. it is more fun to work with PP crystals :happy-jumpyellow:

Return to “Archive”