Ice's questions about his cognitions

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
Ice

Re: Ice's questions about his cognitions

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 12:30

Thanks for your replies. They've given me a lot to think about. I definitely agree with the idea that this physical body is just a projected avatar of something greater. I have felt that way for a few years.

I have to go, as work is ending but I will try and check in tomorrow. Meanwhile, I will continue with that meditation, as it was very powerful.

Thanks for you time again Frank and Dynamis...

Peace
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 02 Mar 2015 16:21

I just wanted to say this thread is full of great questions. And I too am very interested to hear about the results of Ice's mediation after commanding to be removed from OIC. Thank you for your posts Ice. Be well.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 03 Mar 2015 08:28

Hi all...

Thanks for the tips, especially the one about speaking commands out loud.

Last night, as I was sitting working, and later when I was walking home, I took some time to repeat, forcefully: "I want to be removed from OIC", or "I want to be removed from this fake environment". Almost immediately I felt that my soul had moved. It wasn't in a prison any more, but it had been moved to a place where it could rest and heal. I had a split perception of being A) Walking down the street B) Relaxing and healing in some sort of healing environment. It was more powerful than any meditation I have tried recently.

I continued speaking this command out loud, but quietly throughout the evening. My awareness moved between:

A) Being in the healing environment
B) Being in the soul prison that Franks describes as stasis.

I added an extra command: "I want to go back to my original soul" and I suddenly felt my perception go to another part of my soul, maybe the main soul... far away from Earth, perceiving this planet from a great distance. It was a restful experience, and more real than the astral disneyland experiences I've been having the past few years.

It was a very interesting evening, and I'm continuing today. I feel as if some of the energetic prison around me has disintegrated. There was considerable resistance, but I persevered.
Last edited by Ice on 03 Mar 2015 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 03 Mar 2015 08:43

I've reread some of the comments here and they make more sense on the second and third readings.

Disintegration of the OIC stasis system

"Some of us are here to dissolve this entire reality." - Did Frank write this on someone's blog recently? It made me think.

I have a few questions if anyone has time to answer them. I am in no rush, so please take your time. These are questions that have been playing on my mind for years.

1) Do you think that the OIC stasis systems have become weaker over the past few years?
2) Are there forces actively trying to dissolve and disintegrate these stasis systems, from inside and outside?
3) As these systems disintegrate, what effects do you think we'll see in our world?
4) What is the best way to help in the disintegration of these controlling systems, does it start from a spoken command?

Thanks if anyone has time to answer them...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Mar 2015 01:01

Ice wrote:I continued speaking this command out loud, but quietly throughout the evening. My awareness moved between:

Hi Ice,

B) is not the stasis system. there are still avatars of your's somewhere in prison in OIC. You need to order to take them out too...
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 04 Mar 2015 14:37

Frank wrote:
Ice wrote:I continued speaking this command out loud, but quietly throughout the evening. My awareness moved between:

Hi Ice,

B) is not the stasis system. there are still avatars of your's somewhere in prison in OIC. You need to order to take them out too...

Thanks Frank. I still don't know the geography of the inner planes, I admit it confuses me. I am just going to stick with the repeated commands. They seem to have a real kick to them.I've started wearing a pollution mask so I can speak them as I'm walking in the street without looking like a madman.

I'll write my progress here. i know everyone has busy lives so I don't expect anyone to respond.

This morning I kept repeating the command: I want the prison system to be cleared now. After a few repetitions I could start to see the etheric plane a little clearer. I could see 'negative guard towers' which seemed to be surveying for dissidents.

At lunch, I continued speaking the commands as I waited for a takeaway soup. I started to feel as if some internal blocks were cleared, I started to see the luminescent energy behind the everyday objects and people.

In general, speaking these commands made me feel energised, positive, focused. There is definite resistance to speaking them coming from somewhere. I feel as if something's trying to wipe my brain and make me lose focus. It's hard to even get the words out sometimes.

I have a clearer sense I am an avatar stuck in a Matrix now.

Cheers.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 04 Mar 2015 15:40

Hi Ice!

I understand how the many layers of the upper dimensions can be a bit confusing at first. Though it's important to also understand that your self here can be connected to many avatars on multiple levels as briefly explained here:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1835

"This morning I kept repeating the command: I want the prison system to be cleared now." By this and other hints in your posts I sense a bit that you are wanting to see change not only for yourself but for humanity at large. I too can relate tothis and find it admirable. In order to help others it's important you have started by helping yourself first. As I mentioned you have many avatars that comprise your 'self' in the upper dimensions and it seems some of them too are in prison in OIC. The darkies must know about you ;)

To give us permission to go and get the rest of them out this kind of command should do the trick: "I command that ALL of my avatars on ALL planes be released from OIC"
It seems you are indeed energy sensitive with your meditations and seeing of auras. I hope this new command will help you feel even more liberated and powerful. :happy-sunshine:

Pleasure to have you with us Ice.
Be Well

:romance-grouphug:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 04 Mar 2015 15:45

Dee wrote:Hi Ice!

I understand how the many layers of the upper dimensions can be a bit confusing at first. Though it's important to also understand that your self here can be connected to many avatars on multiple levels as briefly explained here:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1835

"This morning I kept repeating the command: I want the prison system to be cleared now." By this and other hints in your posts I sense a bit that you are wanting to see change not only for yourself but for humanity at large. I too can relate tothis and find it admirable. In order to help others it's important you have started by helping yourself first. As I mentioned you have many avatars that comprise your 'self' in the upper dimensions and it seems some of them too are in prison in OIC. The darkies must know about you ;)

To give us permission to go and get the rest of them out this kind of command should do the trick: "I command that ALL of my avatars on ALL planes be released from OIC"
It seems you are indeed energy sensitive with your meditations and seeing of auras. I hope this new command will help you feel even more liberated and powerful. :happy-sunshine:

Pleasure to have you with us Ice.
Be Well

Thanks Dee, I like it here. I understand there are legal technicalities and you have to get the wording right. I'll check out that link. I worked out months ago that I was imprisoned on multiple levels. Today when I saw my body in the stasis system/matrix city whatever, I noticed that the prison conditions there had slightly eased off, and there were attempts being made to rescue people and destroy the pods. Some of the membranes were ripped and there was a kind of blue sky beyond.

I think that the prison levels are being dissolved by something.

I might have got it wrong, but that's what I saw.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Mar 2015 17:31

Ice wrote:...

:text-threadjacked: by me... I just wanted to take the opportunity and say once more that what you call "dissolving" is the result of our cleanings. The cleanings have multiple functions and results. We don't use this word literally but I am sure that many people think that we would do some kind of vacuum cleaning to absorb trash or similar. No, not only. We look for foreign energies on every possible "corner or pleat", we search for layers, that couldn't be identified as such in the past and we remove them etc. As a result of this "veils" get damaged (or even totally destroyed) and you can see beyond them.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Mar 2015 17:41

:chores-vacuum: is nice, but I prefer heavy guns.... :-D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Mar 2015 17:48

Ice, it's only one avatar from you left in some prison inside oic. And it's to early to take the avatar out.
Your main body and 2 other avatars are already out. try to focus on them...
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 05 Mar 2015 07:16

Δύναμις wrote:
Ice wrote:...

:text-threadjacked: by me... I just wanted to take the opportunity and say once more that what you call "dissolving" is the result of our cleanings. The cleanings have multiple functions and results. We don't use this word literally but I am sure that many people think that we would do some kind of vacuum cleaning to absorb trash or similar. No, not only. We look for foreign energies on every possible "corner or pleat", we search for layers, that couldn't be identified as such in the past and we remove them etc. As a result of this "veils" get damaged (or even totally destroyed) and you can see beyond them.

I've seen that process going on for a couple of years, and especially over the last few weeks, and intensely over the last few days. One of your main posters (don't know who) used the word dissolving on another blog. I've seen every process at work to clean the grid: from gentle cleansing to hoovering to blasting to drilling. Seems like everyone has a different technique.

As a result of this "veils" get damaged (or even totally destroyed) and you can see beyond them.

I've definitely noticed this a LOT. Things are brighter on the etheric planes, and there's a general positivity in the air in the physical world. Thanks to everyone involved.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 05 Mar 2015 07:22

Frank wrote:Ice, it's only one avatar from you left in some prison inside oic. And it's to early to take the avatar out.

Something is definitely going on. I am feeling a lot fresher and calmer. I can feel the avatars breaking out. This translates into emotional calm and positivity in the physical world. The tips I've got here since Monday have moved me forward months spiritually in a short amount of time. Thanks again to all for all the hard work that's gone into this site.

I am also not wasting my time in the astral disneyland, like I've been doing for the past few years.

I wonder what would happen if you take out an avatar 'too early'?
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Mar 2015 09:25

Ice wrote:

Hi
I don't know exactly but personally i have my lower parts of this avatar there is blockages and energy is not flowing properly so on this subject i feel if i would force it (probbably i could) before cleanings and healings are finished i guess in my case i could have an accident or something maybe my avatar could remain on wheelchair or something, i don't know if this is true or not, it is only my perception of possible outcome and until exist this possibility without clear vision of proper outcome. Only sometimes all is in balance and work properly and in this case problem is paitence because i want to be fully active and aware and i can feel it see it but only flashes of it sometimes maybe few minutes sometimes only a moment, but it is beautiful and i want to be full time in this flow.
Maybe is like this because of other Avatar or avatars inprisoned? Or maybe i still identify myself unknowingly with some shit in me?
But still i guess when cleanings will come to end here in this part of creeation and we will compleete our transformation we will :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: at situations in which we are now, probbably it is uor weakness only could be said too.

My freinds take care and have a good times in any situation
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2015 12:25

Ice wrote:
Frank wrote:Ice, it's only one avatar from you left in some prison inside oic. And it's to early to take the avatar out.

Often things can not be done because they are blocked by other things. In the case of this prison in which your avatar is, it's a hostage situation. So we will not take the avatar out until the hostage situation is cleaned. The cleaning of the hostage situation is blocked again by other things, and so on. It's a chain which needs to be done in the right order to not damage or harm the victims.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 05 Mar 2015 18:20

Frank wrote:
Ice wrote:

Often things can not be done because they are blocked by other things. In the case of this prison in which your avatar is, it's a hostage situation. So we will not take the avatar out until the hostage situation is cleaned. The cleaning of the hostage situation is blocked again by other things, and so on. It's a chain which needs to be done in the right order to not damage or harm the victims.

The leverage on these hostage situations is starting to evaporate quickly as several co-dependent factors arrange themselves into an optimal pattern. Still, we don't want to break free too early before the rest can come into place or it's going to get very messy down here. :scared-eek:

No "continents" need to sink this time. :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2015 19:24

astrochimp wrote:No "continents" need to sink this time. :handgestures-thumbup:

Maybe we blow up the whole planet "this time" :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

No, joke....

The stories you refer to happened all inside OIC...
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 06 Mar 2015 08:24

I've been partially aware of this for a while. Good to see your information agreeing with what I was told.

The leverage on these hostage situations is starting to evaporate quickly as several co-dependent factors arrange themselves into an optimal pattern. Still, we don't want to break free too early before the rest can come into place or it's going to get very messy down here.

That's what I feel/see/intuit...

I wonder if we'll see any tangible results here in the physical world once breaking point truly hits. Til then, I'll just keep intending freedom. Lost a bit of momentum yesterday, but back on again today, I hope.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Mar 2015 04:38

The leverage on these hostage situations is starting to evaporate quickly as several co-dependent factors arrange themselves into an optimal pattern. Still, we don't want to break free too early before the rest can come into place or it's going to get very messy down here.

That's what I feel/see/intuit...

I wonder if we'll see any tangible results here in the physical world once breaking point truly hits. Til then, I'll just keep intending freedom. Lost a bit of momentum yesterday, but back on again today, I hope.

The context/ambient nowadays is so volatile. One minute it's a blast of bliss, then it's in a sharp pit all over again. I think we all lost a step yesterday BUT we did not lose it and that's a credit to the improving situation.

Intense healing plus intense cleaning makes for some pretty interesting experiences. That's why I think it feels like things are going so slowly nowadays. Many of the key players are bogged down in the ambient sludge and are half shouldering the load, half trying to ride out the remaining attacks and traps still in effect (and worse than ever). Most are not yet able to "laser beam" their way out of this fiery situation yet. This feels like a separation, a wheat and chaff kind of thing.

I've never had as many moments of clarity as close together before. Something big is coming like many intuit and predict. It's going to be like nothing that's been written. That's why wise people in the know say very little.

:angelic-blueglow:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 07 Mar 2015 09:07

Today I continued repeating commands like:

-I ask that we are all freed from this matrix/perceptual prison.

-I ask that the technology imprisoning us is switched off fast
etc.

I felt as if, on another level, some, ummm, cables were being removed from my chakra points. Especially the one at the back of the base of the skull. I had the repeated perception that this is a fake world and I am stuffed into an avatar here, and that one day the technology responsible for keeping me here will be switched off.

I continued the commands and built up energy. Later, when I was lying in bed, I felt as if my back was opening. I 'fell out' into another world and experienced split perception. Half this world, half the other. In the other world I was lying on the ground and there were some other people around me. Were they friends or guards, or both? I couldn't tell. I slowly pulled a huge, jagged, shard out of my heart. Was this the other Earth, or another trap level? I don't know, but it was a refreshing trip.

I think one of the differences between the astral disneyland and the real world outside it, is that the real world will energize you, but the fake astral always drains you.

Interesting. Beats watching Game of Thrones.

I've never had as many moments of clarity as close together before. Something big is coming like many intuit and predict. It's going to be like nothing that's been written. That's why wise people in the know say very little.

From what I see/feel/hear, when the technology is finally switched off, we will all suddenly have much more room to breathe, and become aware of the other aspects of ourselves. Right now you need to be powerful to save the energy to break out of this world. After the technology is off it might become commonplace, and we can visit this world occasionally, instead of being trapped here. That's my guess anyway. Maybe we will manifest things like a fairer financial system or better politicians, but maybe even those goals are distractions from the overarching goal of completely dissolving/escaping from this matrix.

That's why I think it feels like things are going so slowly nowadays. Many of the key players are bogged down in the ambient sludge and are half shouldering the load, half trying to ride out the remaining attacks and traps still in effect (and worse than ever). Most are not yet able to "laser beam" their way out of this fiery situation yet. This feels like a separation, a wheat and chaff kind of thing.

When you are trapped in a prison, even if a lot of clearing has gone on, you won't notice much till the last layer is gone. Because the layer closest to you is always right up against your face. If you are the last Russian doll in a prison, and the outer ones are being cleared gradually, you will see only darkness until the very last layer is removed. So I think a lot is going on, but we still haven't seen any huge effects in the physical world because that last layer is still wrapped tight. (The Russian doll analogy gets more confusing when you remember this is the outer layer, not the inmost, but...)

It looks like there's a lot of pseudo-benevolent groups trying to skew this change to their own agenda. I guess we'll have to ignore the carrots they're dangling, and go for the big prize. Total liberation instead of comfortable half-way houses.

Am I right or wrong? Don't know, but this is a log of how I see things today.

Return to “Archive”