Ice's questions about his cognitions

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
Δύναμις

Re: Ice's questions about his cognitions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Mar 2015 10:13

astrochimp wrote:... Something big is coming like many intuit and predict. It's going to be like nothing that's been written. That's why wise people in the know say very little.

:angelic-blueglow:

People always intuited and predicted things than never ever happened. Human history is full of them.
It is/was at least partially written, but you need to know how to read it. The best example I can give you to this: You have surely heard about Pistis Sophia. I can't find the exact quote right now, but somewhere in the first chapters, it says about the planets that would go another way than the regular one and this is the point where something different that what the world knows will start. I changed computer since I last read it and I can't find my files now, but I'll give you the exact lines as soon as I find them.
Well, we needed a long time to find out why 2012 was predicted to be the end of the world etc.. The one/s that wrote Pistis Sophia had to hide hints behind innocent lines, so nobody else but the ones that would be closely involved in the change would be able to understand what it is talking about.
This apparently "natural phenomenon" that is described at that point was the hint for the time window that would enable our people from up there to get down (still higher levels but far lower than their usual realms) to end the trap. This is what the darks knew exactly and were afraid of. It was the year Frank and I would meet in this incarnation. Our human bodies and our meeting enable the plans to finally start working. What we are doing here is changing the plans so far to apply them totally to 3d. Our people up there had no idea what fractality is and how this could affect the plans. The plans were made for analogue situations but not for fractality. The fractality we experience down here was unknown to them and therefore there is no way those plans could have ever worked without our (rather Frank's) modifications.
This time window appears approximately every 394 years. Many of us have been around at such important dates, but also some traitors that prevented that the changes take place. 2012 was our very last chance. We were able to reconstruct some historical events by using this number through out human history.

According our info there is NOBODY knowing anything about the real plans, to ensure that nobody can work against them. The darks were all over the place, why put the plans in danger by spreading secret knowledge? That would have been crazy! What makes you think that there are indeed "wise" people that know?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Mar 2015 10:21

Ice wrote:Today I continued repeating commands like:

-I ask that we are all freed from this matrix/perceptual prison.

-I ask that the technology imprisoning us is switched off fast
etc.

Be careful with general statements. It is not up to you, to order things for everyone. I am 100% sure of your good intentions, but it is not working this way. This is the usual spiritual thinking, wanting to help everyone, but how can you help anyone if you can't help yourself in the first place?
This kind of commands will be either ignored or it may even give some dark a grip to get hold of you by claiming that he/she is executing your orders. You can't know who is really responding to your orders and it may be very harmful for you.
Please concentrate on yourself, for your own sake.

Ice wrote:... Maybe we will manifest things like a fairer financial system or better politicians, but maybe even those goals are distractions from the overarching goal of completely dissolving/escaping from this matrix.

There is NO fair financial system. The only fair system is give as much as you can afford and take all you need, no money involved. Be there for each other, help each other, work together. This is what people don't understand and keep accumulating goods and wealth for the next generation. Ridiculous!

As Frank mentioned already, what you call matrix doesn't apply to everyone, so please don't generalize and try to avoid this word. It is misleading, because of the movie. We don't connect to this movie in anyway. Some parts of it may coincide with what happens really, but still not the right reference point for what goes on.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Mar 2015 11:47

astrochimp wrote: Many of the key players are bogged down in the ambient sludge and are half shouldering the load, half trying to ride out the remaining attacks and traps still in effect (and worse than ever). Most are not yet able to "laser beam" their way out of this fiery situation yet.

You are talking about oic incarnated people here.

Btw. you still have avatars in oic, you can order all but one out if you want....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Mar 2015 11:54

Ice wrote:From what I see/feel/hear, when the technology is finally switched off, we will all suddenly have much more room to breathe, and become aware of the other aspects of ourselves. Right now you need to be powerful to save the energy to break out of this world. After the technology is off it might become commonplace, and we can visit this world occasionally, instead of being trapped here. That's my guess anyway. Maybe we will manifest things like a fairer financial system or better politicians, but maybe even those goals are distractions from the overarching goal of completely dissolving/escaping from this matrix.

I think you have a wrong impression here. It's not about switching off something. These are countless pices of shit in all levels. Some are outside "systems", many are shit in the bodies and aspects. Cleaning and healing these is a long process.

Ice wrote:It looks like there's a lot of pseudo-benevolent groups trying to skew this change to their own agenda. I guess we'll have to ignore the carrots they're dangling, and go for the big prize. Total liberation instead of comfortable half-way houses.

All of those who/which I know are done on dark purpose.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 08 Mar 2015 06:04

This kind of commands will be either ignored or it may even give some dark a grip to get hold of you by claiming that he/she is executing your orders. You can't know who is really responding to your orders and it may be very harmful for you.
Please concentrate on yourself, for your own sake.

OK that makes sense. I will think about my phrasing.

There is NO fair financial system. The only fair system is give as much as you can afford and take all you need, no money involved. Be there for each other, help each other, work together. This is what people don't understand and keep accumulating goods and wealth for the next generation. Ridiculous!

I said fairer, not fair. We could definitely have things a lot better than they are now. If more money was dedicated to things like water filtration and organic agriculture, we would give ourselves a comfortable stepping stone to break even further out of this prison. Crowdfunding has helped a lot of organic food businesses, water filtration companies, artists, and other people trying to make change. I for one am glad people like that exist. If it wasn't for them, our economy would be 100% run by corporations, and that would be a nightmare. Don't you personally sell T-Shirts/jewellry on this site? And collect bitcoin donations? You are trying to give yourself financial breathing space. I see nothing wrong with that.

If you don't want to have anything to do with money, fair enough, but don't look down on people who are trying to alleviate suffering in their local area. There's nothing ridiculous about them.

As Frank mentioned already, what you call matrix doesn't apply to everyone, so please don't generalize and try to avoid this word. It is misleading, because of the movie. We don't connect to this movie in anyway. Some parts of it may coincide with what happens really, but still not the right reference point for what goes on.

I have no other reference points, and I can't start blindly parroting your terminology without fully understanding it, because that would be insincere.

Thanks for your input.
Last edited by Ice on 08 Mar 2015 08:53, edited 3 times in total.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 08 Mar 2015 06:07

I think you have a wrong impression here. It's not about switching off something. These are countless pices of shit in all levels. Some are outside "systems", many are shit in the bodies and aspects. Cleaning and healing these is a long process.

So you are trying to clean and heal instead of completely switch off, OK.

Ice wrote:
It looks like there's a lot of pseudo-benevolent groups trying to skew this change to their own agenda. I guess we'll have to ignore the carrots they're dangling, and go for the big prize. Total liberation instead of comfortable half-way houses.

All of those who/which I know are done on dark purpose.

I never really trusted a lot of people out there.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Mar 2015 10:17

Ice wrote:I said fairer, not fair. We could definitely have things a lot better than they are now. If more money was dedicated to things like water filtration and organic agriculture, we would give ourselves a comfortable stepping stone to break even further out of this prison. Crowdfunding has helped a lot of organic food businesses, water filtration companies, artists, and other people trying to make change. I for one am glad people like that exist. If it wasn't for them, our economy would be 100% run by corporations, and that would be a nightmare. Don't you personally sell T-Shirts/jewellry on this site? And collect bitcoin donations? You are trying to give yourself financial breathing space. I see nothing wrong with that.

If you don't want to have anything to do with money, fair enough, but don't look down on people who are trying to alleviate suffering in their local area. There's nothing ridiculous about them.

Well, saying that something can be fairer, implies that there is fairness in the economic system, which is not possible!
Crowdfunding is great, but it is full of dark manipulation. Many good = light projects get rejected by the masses because they don't have the marketing know-how that a company should have. And the crowd funding platforms ask for high fees as well. I don't see any fairness in there either. It is business.
Organic food businesses and water filtration companies are not always what they claim to be. There is a lot of darkness in them as well.
The people you say that are trying to make change are trying to make the change according to their own beliefs, which is not always the light change.
You need to learn to differentiate between light and dark actions. What seems light is not necessarily light.

Yes, I am trying to sell things here and accept donations, because we need to pay bills to survive to get this job done. Do you honestly think that I would ever do (ot try to do something like this) if I had a free place to stay and free food or whatever else the human bodies needs? Surely not! As long as we can't achieve this state, we need to cope with what we can get.
No, I don't want to have anything to do with money, but no one that has the possibility is offering me free stay, food etc. to help me help others and concentrate on the changing instead of chasing some coins.

Oh, yes, I DO look down at SOME of the people who try to alleviate suffering! Best example is Mother Teresa, one of the darkest persons ever! I do appreciate a lot and look up at every humble person working his/her guts out to help where help needed. But I also feel sorry for this person because he/she is not aware of the fact that many dark beings are taking advantage of his/her power. BUT, not every person that helps others is light either :wink:.
This world is very tricky and still full of dark influence. Don't fall for what mass media claim!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Mar 2015 12:08

Ice wrote:So you are trying to clean and heal instead of completely switch off, OK.

I think you still did not real understand. There is no switch!

The only existing switch to leave is called death....

Everything else what is told about "switching" is just BS told from people who have no clue what's going on, or who give wrong info in full purpose with bad intentions.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 09 Mar 2015 08:01

Frank wrote:
Ice wrote:So you are trying to clean and heal instead of completely switch off, OK.

I think you still did not real understand. There is no switch!

The only existing switch to leave is called death....

Everything else what is told about "switching" is just BS told from people who have no clue what's going on, or who give wrong info in full purpose with bad intentions.

OK. But something is getting turned off by degrees, something is (hopefully) getting weaker as time goes on. By that I mean, the technology oppressing us is hopefully getting less powerful, slowly.

No one told me anything about switching, I just got the impression that there was some technology being removed.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 01 Apr 2015 10:44

Don't know what's been happening recently but it seems like the local atmosphere is more free over the last few weeks. Some sort of positive process is in effect. Whoever out there is doing it, thanks..
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 01 Apr 2015 18:24

Ice wrote:Don't know what's been happening recently but it seems like the local atmosphere is more free over the last few weeks. Some sort of positive process is in effect. Whoever out there is doing it, thanks..

Doing and non-doing aside, there's a lot less autopilot mode for me nowadays. Between the rapid changes and the many remaining landmines out there, it's been quite a bumpy ride, bumpy but safe.

Being able to see the things that happen to me in a more objective light has been my catalyst for change. The process isn't easy as it brings up some pretty heavy trauma to the surface that usually, until fairly recently, made me act out and withdraw from situations. Bridging the gap between knowing what's right and doing what's right has its own friction.

As far back as I remember, I've been trying to do this exact same thing I just described. The thing that's different right now is that progress is being made and obstacles are crumbling to the side when confronted in earnest. The people around me aren't used as attack vectors, and when they are, it doesn't go as far as it used to. Words of wisdom are coming out of unexpected mouths, more and more, day by day.

I have a slowly increasing gut feeling that we're collectively on the verge of something big. I've been seeing the number 144 (and permutations like 12:12) with increasing frequency for the past few months. I don't know what the number really means and I'm trying to stay away from written descriptions of what other people think it means.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 01 Apr 2015 18:31

Ice wrote:Don't know what's been happening recently but it seems like the local atmosphere is more free over the last few weeks. Some sort of positive process is in effect. Whoever out there is doing it, thanks..

Thank you :techie-idea:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Apr 2015 10:41

astrochimp wrote:

Doing and non-doing aside, there's a lot less autopilot mode for me nowadays. Between the rapid changes and the many remaining landmines out there, it's been quite a bumpy ride, bumpy but safe.

Being able to see the things that happen to me in a more objective light has been my catalyst for change. The process isn't easy as it brings up some pretty heavy trauma to the surface that usually, until fairly recently, made me act out and withdraw from situations. Bridging the gap between knowing what's right and doing what's right has its own friction.

As far back as I remember, I've been trying to do this exact same thing I just described. The thing that's different right now is that progress is being made and obstacles are crumbling to the side when confronted in earnest. The people around me aren't used as attack vectors, and when they are, it doesn't go as far as it used to. Words of wisdom are coming out of unexpected mouths, more and more, day by day.

I have a slowly increasing gut feeling that we're collectively on the verge of something big. I've been seeing the number 144 (and permutations like 12:12) with increasing frequency for the past few months. I don't know what the number really means and I'm trying to stay away from written descriptions of what other people think it means.

Thanks for your input. I've been going through the exact same things. I think the only place where I continue to get attacked is on the internet; that's from the energies, not from any poster. Whenever I go outside everything is brighter, cleaner. There's definitely things coming up for cleansing, but I guess I have to deal with it. I would spend all day in the woods but I have to work, I guess.

It feels like something's weaker, and getting desperate. I can also feel the emotional themes as they come up, and am learning how to process and neutralize them using Taoist and other breathing techniques.

I have a slowly increasing gut feeling that we're collectively on the verge of something big.

I've been getting that too, but I'm careful not to read too much into it, as real 'Breakthrough' (whatever that means for each person) could still take a while yet. I know some people online who are caught in a constant hope hamster wheel. On the other hand, something has to give at some point, and it will probably surprise everyone when it does.

Also reading Dune, it's a hell of a book. I've been trying to work out if it relates to the situation here.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 08 Apr 2015 13:44

Just like before, things seem to have cleared up yet another level. The change is really starting to hit. I think at some point the 'exponential' curve will get steeper and steeper.

I don't want to be overly optimistic, but I feel good. I'm continuing with the 'please remove me from OIC' commands. They seem to do something instantly.

One night, when I was going to bed, I was aware of my 'other body' as it was trapped in a kind of perceptual prison on another plane. It was like a sci-fi horror prison made of oppressive geometric shapes. Is that where the darks have one of our avatars? I admit it's hard to understand the concepts here, but I believe there is a special insight that comes from this blog.

Thanks to whoever's helping us.
alc

Unread postby alc » 12 Apr 2015 13:27

Thanks to whoever's helping us

i guess by Protoi help our own elephant is happy to be of some use :happy-sunshine:

Return to “Archive”