How to utilize the latest changes in the fractal system

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
ANU

How to utilize the latest changes in the fractal system

Unread postby ANU » 24 Sep 2014 23:11

In what manner may we best utilize 3D activation and fractal rule changes now in effect? Particular command functions now available?
Δύναμις

Re: How to utilize the latest changes in the fractal system

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Sep 2014 14:04

Very good question, dear ANU, but unfortunately there is no answer to it right now. The reason is very simple: no one on this planet knows what are the attitudes of each single allowed energy in this galactic system. Therefore it is impossible to know how to utilize them. No one knew anything about the number and the attitudes of energies acting down here before the changes either. We all took it as it is and this is what we should do now too. We can only work on ourselves (I wrote similar in a few previous postings) and try to understand what really goes on regarding the negativity and the dark influences on all known and unknown levels and how they are connected to each other).

We (Protoi) can only work with numbers and percentages, but we can't say anything really about the energies themselves. Our human brain is not advanced enough to conceive those things. Not yet.

Btw. :text-welcomeconfetti:

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 25 Sep 2014 16:28

Δύναμις wrote:Very good question, dear ANU, but unfortunately there is no answer to it right now. The reason is very simple: no one on this planet knows what are the attitudes of each single allowed energy in this galactic system. Therefore it is impossible to know how to utilize them. No one knew anything about the number and the attitudes of energies acting down here before the changes either. We all took it as it is and this is what we should do now too. We can only work on ourselves (I wrote similar in a few previous postings) and try to understand what really goes on regarding the negativity and the dark influences on all known and unknown levels and how they are connected to each other).

We (Protoi) can only work with numbers and percentages, but we can't say anything really about the energies themselves. Our human brain is not advanced enough to conceive those things. Not yet.

Btw. :text-welcomeconfetti:

In your answer no one knows means really no one as a sure number?
Or its just means you dont know anybody and you dont have information about anyone (in this planet)who might know.?

And the answer is only about what kind of people?Humans?Angels?Sorry if its a bad question i just became curious,and by the way im happy with the everyday changes i experience.Plenty of attacks (i really should get a dropbox :angry-screaming: ) but still kinda feels that behind the scenes its worth the "wait".

And thank you Protoi for your work. :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Sep 2014 18:22

It is possible, that those new bridge-status energies will never show direct effects in 3D. We will know it, if scientists find surprisingly new energies...

But all are already included in the Protoi techs, like the crystals, Pearlgonits and so on.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Sep 2014 19:43

Pegazus wrote:In your answer no one knows means really no one as a sure number?
Or its just means you dont know anybody and you dont have information about anyone (in this planet)who might know.?

And the answer is only about what kind of people?Humans?Angels?Sorry if its a bad question i just became curious,and by the way im happy with the everyday changes i experience.Plenty of attacks (i really should get a dropbox :angry-screaming: ) but still kinda feels that behind the scenes its worth the "wait".

And thank you Protoi for your work. :text-thankyoublue:

Why don't you have a dropbox crystal yet?!?! Is your breastbone already that full that you couldn't afford one more crystal? :laughing-rolling:
Let me/us know and you'll get it.

Yes, I did mean no one literally = 0. Scientists put on their "to do list" everything they can't explain straight away. What are the known energies by now? What is energy? How many types of energies exist? According to wikipedia only a few http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_energy. According to our info more than 1200 (some of them are listed in our wiki, but not all of them).
If you ask a psychologist how emotions arise, they will give you some brilliant explanations about the brain and how it works, but they ignore totally what kind of energy caused the reaction or the emotion. They only see what is tangible to them, but we (all) know that there is far more than what we can see and touch.

The answer applies to every human avatar, despite of the kind of entity who uses it. The entities may have exact lists of everything, but our human avatars don't have access to those lists.

ANU

Unread postby ANU » 27 Sep 2014 01:39

Thank you for the nice welcome. Another brief question regarding the recent changes. Can the government nets crashing be linked directly to the sub atomic rule changes?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Sep 2014 10:55

:greetings-waveyellow: ANU

not sure that I understand what you mean by "sub atomic" rule changes, but I wouldn't deny that all changes are closely connected to the rule changes we made. This is not the first time we changed some rules that became outdated, invalid or whatsoever. We are changing rules for about two years now, therefore I see every change in this world as a result of the rule changes.
I know there are many people out there thinking that their global meditations would help to change things in this world, but they are badly mistaken. They only supply the dark bastards with energy, by stealing it from the planet and channeling it to them through their meditative activity. Prayers have the same effect too!
You can't change anything if you don't know what exactly you need to change, so that the changes will apply to all other things that are connected with it.
Changing rules is the main mechanism to change things in general. Even if we don't know explicitly which rule/s we just changed, we can be sure that the changes were really effective and they will show up in the future. Nothing of what happens down here is a "coincidence". Well, it is a co-incidence (= two things "fall/happen" at the same time and the same place), but it is not random. Everything is planned or calculated, although you can never be sure of the outcome in a fractal world (butterfly-effect). The only question is, whose "butterflies" cause the changes, dark or light ones. The dark butterflies incl. nets, rules and millions of other regulations were in charge till a couple of months ago, but now the light butterflies and the light rules take over, step by step.

Return to “Archive”