Flight and freedom

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
Mes

Flight and freedom

Unread postby Mes » 10 Aug 2014 23:32

I had a power outage today, better the whole village had where I live. I sat in my room, my window wide open. Suddenly everything went very silent for a short time. No television howling, no computer humming. My family came together also and they started to chat about different things. Then the mobile phones started to rang, because everyone had to know if there is a power outage at us too, and even the neighbours came to ask what is with the electricity. So somehow the power outage brought together the people.

After a time I heard a loud engine voice and for a moment everyone went silent and watched toward the sky. A hang-glider.

I heard it earlier too, when the rain was the strongest that somewhere up there someone is flying. Suddenly one of my dreams came in my mind. I flew in that dream too. I had a very little balloon with what I could lift-off the ground. And this little baloon gave me the feeling of boundless freedom then. That kind of freedom what here we probably never really can experience.

Then why we still dreaming about it? Where from we know about that kind of freedom? Where from we know that how does it feel to fly?

It is not coincidence that the symbol of freedom is the flying, it's not coincidence that the humanity wants to fly from the very beginning. We didn't want to fly because we were jelous of the birds. We wanted to fly to get back our freedom.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Flight and freedom

Unread postby Frank » 11 Aug 2014 12:08

:romance-grouphug:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 11 Aug 2014 13:29

:happy-sunshine: I agree with you, Mes. I missed those freedom and easyness also my whole life. That's probably the reason why I always said that I want to be a bird in my next lifetime :lol:. Luckily this is never going to happen...
:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 11 Aug 2014 16:33

I also experienced feelings in my dreams in an amplified mode.

Once there was a dream where i was in love with a person for as long as that dream lasted.It was very strange to feel that and the love sickness because it was long ago since i felt like that.It lasted only as long as that dream...but it gave me strength because i knew i could be able to feel like that anytime.(under appropriate circumstances).

Also i dreamt many times that im weightless and im able to float in the air.And it was natural feeling.

I would call our dreamworld an offline server world where we can feel things test things without binding,it can give room for many things but others can join too if they know the address and password.?

Return to “Archive”