Alc's Diet?

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
alc

Re: Classification of Light

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 19:52

Δύναμις wrote:Not exactly, dear alc :-D. Watch the game yes, but no beer, because of unwanted side effects :confusion-seeingstars: . You have to be there any second if needed, so forget about having a nice time. You better drink a cup of coffee to keep you awake :lol:.

but seeingstars is beter than be in ignorance.
another q arise to me because some part of my life i was "following" some diets must&musn't so do you suggest some diet or best thing is to follow body needs or in different words body tells what it needs?
Δύναμις

Re: Alc's Diet?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 20:14

Since this question of yours had nothing to do with the classification itself, we decided to move the last post.

I am not sure I understand what you mean, but if you clarify, I'll try to give you an answer. :happy-sunshine:
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 20:34

Δύναμις wrote:Since this question of yours had nothing to do with the classification itself, we decided to move the last post.

I am not sure I understand what you mean, but if you clarify, I'll try to give you an answer. :happy-sunshine:

Great i mean new topic it is easy to find after
I mean you know usually this newage movements and old religions have restrictions about food i mean you know no meat at fridays, only vegeterians come became enlighten beings, no alcohol, no smoking ganja, only listen this kind of music, read books only what wrote our leader and similar shit which is (according to my perception) only manipulation and keep the ducks in the line.
I mean sure there are some nutritions which are helpful in one food and another in another food.
My conception is that we (speaking formyself) need to develop common sense to listen our body needs (it is not so easy sometimes) so this will be best nutrition for ourselfs too.
Fow example if there is (and for sure is) some group of spiritualist ho claim only vegetarians can come near to God (i use this word only for example but there was already discussions about this so no need to deal again with it :lol: ) so for example in this group are different kind of people with different body needs some are more meditative calm etc., other are very active practical etc., third are weak with full time health problems, another feel great.
so for different types of body i guess there is different type of food prescribed.
so not to go of my question is there some food which is not suggested to eat and some other which is good to eat more in general or is better to follow body needs (as described above)?
you know, i mean this following of something because :teasing-blah: it is just sheep mentality I would say. you know it is only herd mentality.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 21:00

Oh, I see now how you meant that. I was not sure if I was understanding it right. Well, I didn't, but Frank did :happy-smileyflower:.

No, we don't share this rubbish of the "spiritual world". You are free to eat and drink whatever you want and your body needs. Too much of whatever is never good and each one has to learn what is good for his own body and what not. It is not necessary to follow a certain diet to "reach" whatever level of spirituality. Eating meat doesn't make any of us to cannibals as there are no souls (!!!) incarnated in pigs for example. This is another lie of the spiritual world. The industry pollutes and controls everything, meat and vegetables. I don't think we have many chances to eat healthy food at all, unless we produce everything ourselves. It is not a crime to eat meat, but it is a crime to treat animals badly. There is no need for more brutality in this world, so we should better treat our food nicely.

According to what we found out up to now: There are only a few let's say "ensouled" animal types for example cats. In an internat document we have the follow:

A lot of “species” on Earth have nothing from the above 4 species inside. One example are all insects. This means that they don’t count as living beings in the rules of creation. Here is a short list (maybe not complete yet):

-Insects
-Fish (3 Earth species have something inside, ray/skate)
-Three species of birds have nothing inside (raves, sea gull)
-Dogs have nothing inside, BUT they are the only animal land species with incarnation connector!
-Other animals also have nothing inside, but they have also no connector. These species have dark AIs from the beginning (pigs, goat, bison, rats, bunnies, seal)
-Mushrooms and mold have nothing inside
-Two kinds of plants have nothing inside.
-All virus have nothing inside.

This means that animals in general don't have any kind of "soul". There is no sensible reason why we shouldn't eat any meat if we like it.

Besides of this nutrition with no meat is not suitable for all humans, since there are many differences in the beings incarnated in them too. There are vegetarians among them but also meat eaters. What your body needs down here doesn't have any effect on your awakening.
Eat what you like and enjoy the little treatments life offers you.

:romance-grouphug:
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 16 Feb 2014 21:13

i think we should eat what our body ask.it is good to have balanced food. it make us feel better. But it is only physical. there is no food that will help you to be yourself more or less.

on other side, anything that someone tell you that you must do it, it is wrong. like food , or anyting else. this is only game, mind torture, and influence on your brain.

religions, as we know it today, are very different from its begining. Isus is probably shame on what church is look like now.
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 21:17

yeah i thought so.
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Feb 2014 21:37

The question what to eat has another perspective (as all on this shit planet... :angry-banghead: ).

All food on this planet creates shit in all human bodies! We name this mind-loops. Technical they are time-loops. Making huge shit in our systems, damaging and aging the body and all systems!

There are 12 different tribes, which made genetic modification in the past. Each tribe made different modifications to adapt to different food. So there are meat tribes, meaning they can eat meat without getting loops. Others are fish, veggie tribe, can eat fish or veggies. Some tribes are mixed, can eat some of the one or the other. I am meat tribe for example. So for all food but meat will cause this effing loops in me. And to get "enlightened" veggie would be the safest way for me to get problems in fastest way...

So for everyone it's more or less individual. and for those who have nothing of the 12 tribes inside all is poison. So enjoy the poison you like, and kick the ass of the meffers who want to force you for something!
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 21:55

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:The question what to eat has another perspective (as all on this shit planet... :angry-banghead: ).

All food on this planet creates shit in all human bodies! We name this mind-loops. Technical they are time-loops. Making huge shit in our systems, damaging and aging the body and all systems!

There are 12 different tribes, which made genetic modification in the past. Each tribe made different modifications to adapt to different food. So there are meat tribes, meaning they can eat meat without getting loops. Others are fish, veggie tribe, can eat fish or veggies. Some tribes are mixed, can eat some of the one or the other. I am meat tribe for example. So for all food but meat will cause this effing loops in me. And to get "enlightened" veggie would be the safest way for me to get problems in fastest way...

So for everyone it's more or less individual. and for those who have nothing of the 12 tribes inside all is poison. So enjoy the poison you like, and kick the ass of the meffers who want to force you for something!

:lol: my wife is struggling to force me here and there all the time... poor girl :laughing-rolling:
thanx Frank good point what are this 12 tribes? i mean I can understand three meateaters, veggies and mixed you mean there are some subtribes of this or you want to include also prana eaters (I know one lady , well didn't saw her for about 15years) than only fresh (non cooked) food eaters,...?
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Feb 2014 12:09

For me. A dark once advised me about becoming vegetarian
I then stopped eating meat but also because eating meat making me feeling sleepy..
I am now a seafood + veggie eater
Weird thing is I gained weight after I started doing this
No idea why..lol
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 20 Feb 2014 18:49

Rosebelle wrote:For me. A dark once advised me about becoming vegetarian
I then stopped eating meat but also because eating meat making me feeling sleepy..
I am now a seafood + veggie eater
Weird thing is I gained weight after I started doing this
No idea why..lol

I had the same dark brainwash with vegetarianism. At first it came naturally, as I found out that outside of my country good food can be also made without meat, but later turned into belief system imposed by eastern religion and philosophies :bow-blue: .
After 10 years I realized the same; feeling sleepy, dizziness, and couldn't get rest anyhow. Good way to being pulled out of body and ungrounded. I also gained weight, because I eated much more carbohydrates to lease.

Animal fiber and protein also helps to better consume and exploit the ingredients of vegetables and greens in generally. Otherwise stays and rots in body longer, as well, so you may get blown out and keep the liquid in the body. The weight may not be from fat.

I just love meat, and I can get it produced by local farmers, what has much better taste and body processes it without problems. But I only feel urge to eat it few times per month.

Now I just listen how my body react after some food and drink. If I drop dead I just don't eat that anymore.
Now my body weight is ideal without any diet or extra exercises.

:happy-jumpgreen:
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Feb 2014 19:47

Nuross wrote:
:happy-jumpgreen:

so this means you start to listen your self :handgestures-thumbup:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 08 Jul 2014 14:49

but then nowadays many of the meat and fishes are laden with hormones especially those reared animals and fishes in small and enclosed environment
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 27 Feb 2016 16:05

Thank you all participants of this topic (especially Protoi) to explain those basic things to me.

I always felt something was off about that new-agey rules and recommendations about "spiritual diets"
Also good to know some animals are "powered" by AI.
I did feel that it in some cases too - when observing some of them.

Again one topic on this forum making me feel better (because I'm now informed) about life's basic topics!

:text-+1:

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 27 Feb 2016 17:57

TenSuns wrote:Thank you all participants of this topic (especially Protoi) to explain those basic things to me.

I always felt something was off about that new-agey rules and recommendations about "spiritual diets"

Yes, I would agree! :-D :text-goodpost:
I have been on just about every diet and eating plan...now I have Type 2 diabetes :roll:
When I test blood sugar levels against different types of food, I find that a high fat, high protein diet is best for me and this is contradictory to the advice currently given by the so -called "health professionals" who now want me to take insulin :scared-eek:
I would love to tell them all to get stuffed and take nothing at all :angry-tappingfoot: but I'm not sure whether this would be beneficial for me or not... :confusion-seeingstars:
It makes me so angry that all these decisions are manipulated by "Big Pharma" to make money :angry-screaming:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Feb 2016 22:51

Anna wrote:I would love to tell them all to get stuffed and take nothing at all :angry-tappingfoot: but I'm not sure whether this would be beneficial for me or not... :confusion-seeingstars:

Inform yourself as good as possible and give it a try, if you feel strong enough to take the responsibility for your decision, but without putting your life in extreme danger. After all, it is your body and no "professional" knows 100% how your body is going to react. Trust yourself and your intuition, give it a try but don't go to the limits. Even if our physical body is just an avatar, it is quite useful and we should take care of it.

So sorry you have such problems! :romance-caress:
It would make me angry :angry-screaming: too (the "Big Pharma" always makes me angry although it doesn't affect me personally), but better not to get angry and provide them with your precious energy, that in case of anger transforms in negativity and keeps the darkness alive. :wink: Check for alternatives!

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
alc

Unread postby alc » 28 Feb 2016 08:43

Big pharma is not only medicines, it is about compleete mechanism of growing plants/animals (even milk,farmers are oblighed to feed cows with antibiotics etc. If they want to sell milk even in high green grass season) . Producing food...too much of addetives which makes our body less sensitive and full of allergies(one can test it buying foodstuffs in cheap stores and eat them for one week and buying from private small farmers (who is in condition to have farms around) and eat exclusevly this for a week...) . Also all medicines have their side effects. My father couldnt sleep he was takeing a lot of Lexaurin(doctor prescribed) after some time he got Parkins symptoms so he got also
those medicines(monthly about 400e in total) after i read to him sides effects of Lexaurin he stops to take them and next day he was like young boy with no Parkins
alc

Unread postby alc » 28 Feb 2016 08:54

[quote="Anna"] ...now I have Type 2 diabetes

You can check Jim's Humble's MMS for this but it is disgusting to take...
I guess when ones mind is strong enough can be healed also with it....i know easy to speak... For influences and viruses in most cases works for me, just not identify with it ...it is not part of me..when make firm in my mund this affirmations usually goes away.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 28 Feb 2016 10:56

alc wrote:
Anna wrote: ...now I have Type 2 diabetes

You can check Jim's Humble's MMS for this but it is disgusting to take...
I guess when ones mind is strong enough can be healed also with it....i know easy to speak... For influences and viruses in most cases works for me, just not identify with it ...it is not part of me..when make firm in my mund this affirmations usually goes away.

Because of :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: I've tried everything possible ... of none there was any legitimate effect ... Of course I've tried also MMS and I almost died, that severe reaction I got. So, please Anna, be careful.
Diabetes Type 2 can one perfectly be able to have under control with proper diet and that would tell you also 90%+ doctors (maybe you should change a doctor). And the diet you mention that suits you (protein + fat) seems perfectly fine, you'll lose also lots of weight probably. Just do not limit yourself only on protein and fat as you need other nutrition, also too much protein can also give you other diseases etc. And not for the unlimited time ... just to put your body in some balance. No extreme is good.

I don't like doctors, ok, I go beyond "not liking them" ... but too many people died just because they blindly followed other theory, tips, extremes ... as if they are not supported by doctors and pharmacy doesn't automatically make them "light supported" ... in many cases it's quite oposite ... I always say ... D managed to infiltrate in each and every pore of everything ... their game was directed to almost perfection ...
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 28 Feb 2016 12:48

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments...this has given me a lot to think about...
:romance-kisscheek:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 28 Feb 2016 13:49

Anna wrote:Thank you all for your thoughts and comments...this has given me a lot to think about...
:romance-kisscheek:

Just trust to yourself Anna.
You can do it!

:angelic-green:

Return to “Archive”