Dragons,

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
ttrasea

Dragons,

Unread postby ttrasea » 27 Dec 2012 19:02

hi , wanted to share, my dragon,experiances, smiles,

I first met Ergot, ( with silent T , so he told,me ) in 2009, after meeting my twinflame, before that id never really thought about dragons.

One evening, I was laying in bed, closeing my eyes and relaxing, I felt an energy, and a presence, opening my eyes, I jumped back in my bed, in surprise, for not more than 10 inches, away from my face, was this huge face looking at me. ( incidently this was my very first experiance of actually seeing, anything, spiritual as i was always to scared to see.)
he had amber eyes like orbs of molten fire, reflecting on smoke, black scales, like plates of armour, covering his skin, Sharp horns on his head, and nostrils flaring, as his mouth spreads wide, his teeth, sparkling white, in their sharp toothed grin and a red tongue.

You can imagine my shock, and I actually told him, off, so he backed away. but, seeing the light of friendship, his eyes, I was reassured, I closed my eyes, and held out my hand to touch his muzzle, There was a tingling of electromagnetic energy at my touch, and instantly I felt I had known him all my life, stroking his snout, i smiled, as i was a bit nervous i kept my eyes shut, and saw through my third eye.

My first lesson with him, was about light, blue/white light, and energy, he helped me to make an energy, ball, and told me how to use it, have got it written somewhere , as I recorded it after it had happened, but cant find the original writing.
The next time I saw him, I only saw his shadow, a huge form, in the darkness, and again, i shut my eyes tight, and saw him through my third eye vision, he gave me a lesson, and we communcated telepathically. (incidently, i dont hear sound, only feel vibration and emotions, and that is then, translated into silent sound, if that makes sense, bit like when your reading someones, message to yourself quetly,but you read it in their, thought voice.)
“ A lesson about spirit fire!” he breathed onto my hand, and I could feel the ball of fire, see the glow, “What should I do with it?, Fire is destruction!” “No!” he replied “it is cleansing” . He then sent me a vision, volcanoes, earthquakes, lava flowing from the earth, fire flowing like water. “ See Destruction!” “ No!, the fire cleanses the earth, purifies.” “but innocence will be destroyed to!” “No, only the destroyers of the earth, the innocent will not be harmed, and the earth will be cleansed.” i nodded in understanding, “so, what do I do with this fire ball ?” The dragon, then made me think about what fire meant, “Ancient wisdom, powerful emotions, sexuality, rage, hate, love, purification and cleansing” “Healing?” “yes, healing too” I then threw the ball at myself, and instantly felt the fires energy, travelling through my body, like heart burn, the molten lava running through my veins and saw the glow of the fire, emanating from me. as i felt the energy, absorbing the lights, the colour’s. and as the flames died down, felt cleansed. The dragon gave me instructions, to study spirit fire, then he left .

Vision, 2009

The dragon, lay slumbering, His immense head resting on his front legs, The gentle breathing, a restful sigh. But at closer glance, you could see that one eye was slowly opening, the bright, fiery light from within the dragons soul was glowing. There was a sense that things were going to change, the waiting, watching, was coming to an end. And still the dragon slumbered on, biding his time, watching , waiting, his heavy muscles gathering, For the time of the coming battle.

I haven’t seen Ergot, since then, he seemed to have finished his work with me.

24/12/2011
Just settling down, said my prayers, and asked for help, with my health, when in my minds eye , came a vision, of a dragon, this dragon, had a smaller head, no horns, on his head, but tendrils on his chin, like a beard, and longer body , than Ergot had. He was a spring leaf green, and sunny yellow, underside, and when he waved his tail about, it made white light sparkles, fly, he had a wide smile, and yellow eyes, and when he breathed out his breath was like a green fog, dark leaf green, he was a healing dragon, and a light dragon. He told me to breathe deep of his breathe, I breathed in the green fog, several times, saw in my minds eyes, the fog entering my mouth. And breathed out dark fog, then the dragon, turned away to fly off, I asked what his name was, his name was Zen, smiles.

i felt i was given a young dragon, to guard me, or so he told me, he called himself, blaze, he was a fire dragon, i saw him, as red, but very different from ergot and zen, and he was very, warm, when he got close, in fact, the whole time he stayed close to me, as a gaurdian, was the middle of summer, and it was making me have terrible hot flushes, he insisted on sleeping on the foot of my bed, and followed me about everywhere, he wasnt very big, well not as big as ergot, had been, roughly twice the hieght of me, but he reminded me of dino, the dinosuar caroton dog, off the flintstones, and acted like a big clumsy exhuberant dog, so i nicknamed him dino, when i was out walking in the fields, i could sence, him, and heard, the crops, cracking and popping, with the heat from the fire, of him, when he wasnt walking in the crops, they didnt pop, and crackle, and then, i would feel him, on the other side of, me, sometimes, would see patches, in the crops, where he would be, i would stand staring trying to see, him, smiles, reminded me, of that walt disney film, petes dragon, cos he would be invisable , but i could see him, with my eyes shut, once,his energy, was red, he was behing me as i was out walking, and kept bumping me. one day he told me he had a present for me, and told me to look down, on the ground, in the dust just where i was standing, was a small white pebble, i picked it up, and it was a perfect heart shape, smiles, he told me it was from my twinflame, on one side there were markings, like a map, took, me a few days of looking at these marking, s but after severel days, and copying them, out on pager, one day whilst walking in the fields, i looked up, and then, recognised the markings on my stone, as a map of the feilds, i was walking in, an areal view. well after 4 days, i felt dino, had left, and my hot flushes, left to, thankfully, smiles, i thanked, him, for keeping me company.

a couple of months, ago, i had a bad expericance with a black dragon, i had, pulled him, out of, a friend of mine, who had, been , doing some, meditations, with a group online, which he was paying, for, after a week, of listening to theses meditations, he was getting ill, and wanted my opiniion, on the group, so i went to the page, and immediatly, started to feel ill, and lumps forming in my lower chakras, so left the page, i offered to look , at my friends energies, and found, a dark shadow, within him, his energies, all looked very dark, and dim, so offered, to help, and heal, after wards he said he was feeling so much better. he was feeling alot better, but it was that evening, that i met the black dragon, and had some difficulties, he would nt leave me,alone, then, as i was feeling ill, and getting disorientated, i saw, white flickering lights, over, me, and the black dragon, seemed to me like there was a fight,going on, above my body. then i fell into a deep sleep. after that i never felt or saw the black dragon, again.

my last experiance, was a month ago, and had a brief, visit, from a very, old dragon, looked a bit like ergot, he was by my bed, and i saw, his shadow face, looking very old and worn, tired, he put his muzzle on my bed, and closing my, eyes, i reached, out and, was stroking, it, then, seemed to me he smiled, and disappeared.

ive never really told anyone much about my experiances, with dragons, and have not read anywhere about dragons, when i try to find out info, on them, all i get is the games, so still dont know much about them, sept, they are real, and some are here to help, the light, some to help the dark.
welight

Re: Dragons,

Unread postby welight » 05 Jan 2013 06:15

so the fireball also a language from dragon? If u dun mind to tell me. :D
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 06 Jan 2013 11:58

hi, the dragon, taught me how to use, spiritual fire, first by cleansing, me, with it, then asking me, to, think, about what fire, meant as an element, and symbolically, now, i am, able to breathe spiritual fire, out myself, and use, in on myself, and others, when i need to. for puryfying, and cleansing,. its not real flames, its energy and colour, a vibration. smiles, but yes, can make you feel hot, and sweat, alot. :) not sure about langauge,cos i hear/feel telepathically, so when my mind/heart translates, its always in english, my naturel language, not sure how that works, reminds me of dr who,s tardis, giggles, like a universal translator.
welight

Unread postby welight » 13 Jan 2013 15:00

fantastic!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 18 Jan 2014 14:38

ttrasea wrote:hi, the dragon, taught me how to use, spiritual fire, first by cleansing, me, with it, then asking me, to, think, about what fire, meant as an element, and symbolically, now, i am, able to breathe spiritual fire, out myself, and use, in on myself, and others, when i need to. for puryfying, and cleansing,. its not real flames, its energy and colour, a vibration. smiles, but yes, can make you feel hot, and sweat, alot. :) not sure about langauge,cos i hear/feel telepathically, so when my mind/heart translates, its always in english, my naturel language, not sure how that works, reminds me of dr who,s tardis, giggles, like a universal translator.

can teach me how to breathe spiritual fire?
:happy-smileyflower:

Return to “Archive”