Galaxia's "shaking the people"

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
galaxia

Galaxia's "shaking the people"

Unread postby galaxia » 01 Dec 2015 04:22

Edit (Frank): I moved this topic from war thread into an own one.

Frank wrote:
zoozoom wrote:Is it possible that different darks group do some agreement, and stsrt to act together?


Oh yes, but they do al the time, break it, make new... that's darks...


Yeah actually they stick together like Superglue since centuries and aeons- even if you think they are against each other- games in the games in the games... like Frank already mentioned before.
But thats for sure the last round. Cant wait until all this mess and confusion is cleaned up :)
First of all I wish every being to step out of fear. We are so much stronger than them :happy-wavemulticolor:
Last edited by galaxia on 01 Dec 2015 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 1946
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: War-News

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Dec 2015 11:42

galaxia wrote:...We are so much stronger than them :happy-wavemulticolor:


Whom do you mean by "we" :?:
As far as I know there are only 16 people (in 3d avatars) counting to our team and support us where ever possible. You are not among them, yet.

When Frank talks about our people in general, he means every light one, even the still asleep ones, but when it comes to the fights, cleanings and healings he definitely means just the few ones working actively with us.
galaxia

Re: War-News

Unread postby galaxia » 01 Dec 2015 14:35

Δύναμις wrote:
galaxia wrote:...We are so much stronger than them :happy-wavemulticolor:


Whom do you mean by "we" :?:
As far as I know there are only 16 people (in 3d avatars) counting to our team and support us where ever possible. You are not among them, yet.

When Frank talks about our people in general, he means every light one, even the still asleep ones, but when it comes to the fights, cleanings and healings he definitely means just the few ones working actively with us.


HelloΔύναμις,
I think you missunderstood my text. Yes talking about all light ones, the ones incarnated with body, soul, mind/spirit and conscience/empathie, to step out of fear! Thats the first move to get out of those games. Because what I see, the 'darks' are getting their energies out of this. There are lots of 'nonhumans' -or however you wanna call them- here and they can only survive because a lot of sleeping light ones are feeding them with their emotions. Those beings have no reflection and they always tried to confuse them in the black/white game. And religion was the worst of the games, making people believing 'they are on the right side' or waiting for a messias to save them. Thats when they gave their power out of their hands. Once those 'lights' get aware of the games, they are so much stronger, thats what i was talking about ;)
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 1946
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: War-News

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Dec 2015 14:48

galaxia wrote:HelloΔύναμις,
I think you missunderstood my text. Yes talking about all light ones, the ones incarnated with body, soul, mind/spirit and conscience/empathie, to step out of fear! Thats the first move to get out of those games. Because what I see, the 'darks' are getting their energies out of this. There are lots of 'nonhumans' -or however you wanna call them- here and they can only survive because a lot of sleeping light ones are feeding them with their emotions. Those beings have no reflection and they always tried to confuse them in the black/white game. And religion was the worst of the games, making people believing 'they are on the right side' or waiting for a messias to save them. Thats when they gave their power out of their hands. Once those 'lights' get aware of the games, they are so much stronger, thats what i was talking about ;)


Oh, sure, quite possible that I misunderstood you, but don't you think that this forum is the wrong place for such a statement? What's the point to try to "convert the converted ones"? People that come to us and STAY are fully aware that they have been fed with lies all those years. I don't say that they are awaken, but I say that they are on the best way to awake.
If you want to show people ways to overcome their fears, then do that on some of our other threads.

Maybe spreading the word is one of the jobs you could do to help prepare the path for the real awakening.
galaxia

Re: War-News

Unread postby galaxia » 01 Dec 2015 15:09

Δύναμις wrote:
galaxia wrote:HelloΔύναμις,
I think you missunderstood my text. Yes talking about all light ones, the ones incarnated with body, soul, mind/spirit and conscience/empathie, to step out of fear! Thats the first move to get out of those games. Because what I see, the 'darks' are getting their energies out of this. There are lots of 'nonhumans' -or however you wanna call them- here and they can only survive because a lot of sleeping light ones are feeding them with their emotions. Those beings have no reflection and they always tried to confuse them in the black/white game. And religion was the worst of the games, making people believing 'they are on the right side' or waiting for a messias to save them. Thats when they gave their power out of their hands. Once those 'lights' get aware of the games, they are so much stronger, thats what i was talking about ;)


Oh, sure, quite possible that I misunderstood you, but don't you think that this forum is the wrong place for such a statement? What's the point to try to "convert the converted ones"? People that come to us and STAY are fully aware that they have been fed with lies all those years. I don't say that they are awaken, but I say that they are on the best way to awake.
If you want to show people ways to overcome their fears, then do that on some of our other threads.

Maybe spreading the word is one of the jobs you could do to help prepare the path for the real awakening.


I am spreading this word everwhere since years, thats for sure :) It just came out of my heart as a general wish for this world, while I was writing about zoozooms comment, seeing that still a lot of our brothes and sisters are not fully aware on the games behind the games, remebering what is important for our mission here. And I think a lot of other 'lights'- sleeping or not sleeping- or not fully awaken- are reading those lines here, not only the members.
It was not my intention to start such a topic, or saying people here are not aware, as for sure its not place here to discuss it. You can delete the comments if you want, Frank.
I am very thankful for the news and hope everybody will know the truth soon. All the best wishes.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3158
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Galaxia's "shaking the people"

Unread postby Frank » 01 Dec 2015 15:23

I moved it from the war thread here.

No problem, if you want to shake people to wake them up...

I can borrow you a hammer if you want.. :laughing-rolling:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3158
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Galaxia's "shaking the people"

Unread postby Frank » 01 Dec 2015 20:31

About "awoken" and "behind the games":

There are about 340k+ of our people, who have some kind of "cognition" or "connection" and who uses this actively.

From these 340k+ about 99,3% are following "false light" or "false jobs" or similar, which got initialized by darks (with light masks...).

And about 74% of these 99,3% got active support in their skills from the darks to do their jobs against us Protoi!


So if people are thinking about "game behind the game", you should be aware, that it is not so easy as you think.
Many people don't follow the dark agendas on purpose, they do it with good intent.
But in Germany we have a saying: "The road to hell is build of good intentions..."

This is the reason, why we are often so hard and unfriendly even to our own people.
We don't have the time (and in my case the patience) to care about each single case, and spend hours or days on it!
This is how I often felt in past before i decided to be more unfriendly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL-3JFornNA
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3158
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Galaxia's "shaking the people"

Unread postby Frank » 01 Dec 2015 20:35

funny how I immediately got attacked by darks after the last post....

As if I would need some more confirmation for this..... :laughing-rolling:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 453
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Galaxia's "shaking the people"

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Dec 2015 22:12

Frank wrote:About "awo...

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL-3JFornNA



:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Lol thats hilarious!
Its exactly the opposite of how it should be....people standing only on one leg should support their only chance (Protoi mission)...and it should be clearly visible for everyone that you and Dynamis are exactly doing your best job to cure everybody by taking care of the roots of all problems.
But everybody takes priority in self.
And you take priority in the mission which will only be succesful if you can do your job which helps to everyone.
And time counts=money.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 1946
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Galaxia's "shaking the people"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Dec 2016 19:55

I was looking for something earlier today and found this thread again. Galaxia couldn't wait to post when she first registered. She sent Frank an email asking when is he going to activate her account because she wanted to post and couldn't as long as the account hasn't been activated. Her account was activated and we were looking forward to her posts. :happy-smileyflower:

Well, a year later I can say that she only had some more BS to spread. As soon as she noticed that we were not paying the necessary respect to her "highness", she started blaming us that we had no idea what she went through etc. The usual pattern, similar to Tigerlily and some others we had here in the past years. All of them are perfectly convinced that they represent the only light and that we have to serve them, because they are so special. :text-lol: Hard luck! We don't tolerate any false light or even stubborn misled light here. This kind of people is so bloody far away from awakening, but they claim to have found the way and try to awake others. They spread their nonsense and keep the dark system going with their "love and light BS"... :angry-screaming:

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest