COMMAND - "Cut all energetic connections to..."

Robi

Re: COMMAND - "Cut all energetic connections to..."

Unread postby Robi » 25 Apr 2020 16:47

Didn't request this until now. Can you send it to me as well?
Thank you in advance.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Apr 2020 02:15

Robi wrote:Didn't request this until now. Can you send it to me as well?
Thank you in advance.

done
weiiiii

Unread postby weiiiii » 29 Apr 2020 02:52

Can you please send the list to me? Thanks a lot Frank!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Apr 2020 08:11

weiiiii wrote:Can you please send the list to me? Thanks a lot Frank!

done
weiiiii

Unread postby weiiiii » 30 Apr 2020 07:48

I'd like to share a bit of personal experience here. Yesterday I got the list from Frank and did the "cut all energetic connections" command. In the night I had much trouble falling asleep, and after I finally fell asleep I woke up frequently between many small episodes of dreams.

In one of the dreams, some old school friends, whom I already stayed away in 3D, were having a get-together in some remote unfamiliar place. It was late night and I started to worry about how I could get out of the place without them noticing. When I was sneaking out, they caught me. I got anxious and started to walk very fast to get rid of them but they seemed to be still after me. The dream ended here.

I suspect that these people were on my list. We are not in contact in 3D anymore but their bad influence still clings to me possibly. I used to come up reasons to justify why they (especially one of them) behaved in a certain way, but now I see more clearly the hurt that was done to me......
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 30 Apr 2020 07:55

weiiiii wrote:I'd like to share a bit of personal experience here....

Yes, I think it was probably dark shit in you trying to make you restore your connections to them. Funnily enough, in the past months I also had A LOT of dreams, where the were lots of my old classmates, but I have zero tolerance for any of them. I think a lot of those dreams may actually have been cognitions with influenced translation. :confusion-scratchheadblue: Best is not to think about them at all, because that's what the darks want. You're right not to make excuses for them. Everything from your past life, especially pre-2012 was for big parts set up and controlled by the darks, back then we were basically mostly "blind" and sleeping. Of course they would try to use the "remnants" of that time against us.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 27 May 2020 06:52

Any chance that there might be updates to the list (maybe in the future), for example maybe for those who used it when it was first introduced?

Return to “HEALING Tools”