Healing Cards

Jay

Healing Cards

Unread postby Jay » 01 May 2019 11:38

Hi

Just wanting to confirm if someone can please .....when using the healing cards - I thought that I had read in the forum that the latest was that you were to just use all 5 cards for all things ( 6.1 +6.2 + 6.3 + 6.4 + 6.5 ) is that correct ? Or do we still use the WIKI to look up the specific disease and only use what ones are specified out of these 5 cards ?
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Healing Cards

Unread postby Anton » 01 May 2019 11:47

As far as I know you can not just use all main-cards (though I have no explanation why that is ^^").
You have to look for your disease in the list, if you can't find it, just ask Alex for example. You can make an account for the healing forum (not wiki) and ask there, or if you're uncomfortable with it maybe send her a mail (I'm pretty sure she's fine with it... [not 100% though]). :handgestures-thumbup:
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 28 Jun 2019 09:46

Is there such thing as an "up-side down" on the pearlgonite?
also, the main cards go on top o.0? :text-thankyoublue: :angelic-little:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 28 Jun 2019 10:09

3vo wrote:Is there such thing as an "up-side down" on the pearlgonite?

Yes, for that you would need to shove the cards into the pearlgonite :laughing-rolling: the required main cards go on top of the pearlgonite, but putting them on the paper is ok too I think. On top of that comes the package. Then you describe your problem and set stuff like healing energy limit and side effect reducer. Then the go card on top of it all, wich starts the program. Then you can disassemble and put away everything again.

Return to “HEALING Tools”