Milk has strong energetic healing effects

iaqua

Re: Milk has strong energetic healing effects

Unread postby iaqua » 05 Mar 2019 22:00

This milk subject reffers only to cow milk or maybe some others as well?
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 05 Mar 2019 22:20

Water and Milk my two favourite drink, lucky.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 22:29

iaqua wrote:This milk subject reffers only to cow milk or maybe some others as well?

All milk.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 05 Mar 2019 23:33

This is an amazing finding! Can't wait to try it out. :happy-jumpyellow:
Last edited by Liv on 16 Mar 2019 17:00, edited 1 time in total.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 06 Mar 2019 00:27

Last edited by Anton on 31 Aug 2019 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 06 Mar 2019 15:43

I don't know what my classification is yet but I am sure one thing is that I love milk so much well with honey. Do you think the pure organic milk would be much more effective? :happy-jumpeveryone:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Mar 2019 20:30

Polina wrote:I don't know what my classification is yet but I am sure one thing is that I love milk so much well with honey. Do you think the pure organic milk would be much more effective?

Honey doesn't damage the healing effects.
Pure organic milk makes no difference.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 06 Mar 2019 23:07

Since I've started drinking milk after reading this post, I've had a legitimate "clichée" bad luck-streak and got a little sick (fever/cold)... Might be coincedences, but I would'nt be surprised if not... If this is "punishments" for drinking milk, can I "use up" all the punishments and then I'm good to go? :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Mar 2019 00:45

Thius wrote:Since I've started drinking milk after reading this post, I've had a legitimate "clichée" bad luck-streak and got a little sick (fever/cold)... Might be coincedences, but I would'nt be surprised if not... If this is "punishments" for drinking milk, can I "use up" all the punishments and then I'm good to go? :text-lol:

It seems these came indeed from the milk.
But not on physical level.
It seems that these are healing side effects.
Healing side effects like these are well known,
but I never would have thought about getting it from milk... :lol:

It's expected for about 3 more times to come.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 07 Mar 2019 02:50

If L-, G- are dark traitors who have harmony. Can light beings also have one?. What is the function of a hamony? Also Milk consumption is really prominent in mostly developed countries which could assume that most of milk providers are probably owed by big corporations which belong to mostly darks, maybe I am wrong. So I am surprised that these elites traitors who only wish humanity's extinction are actually giving us the easy convenience of a product that is known for such high healing properties unless they are not aware of these facts which I doubt. What can be their motif here? I am going to ask this question by sympathy because the idea does not sound fair to me. If a sister of mine is classified as L- and my brother is G-, from what I learned they are considered darks. As I also understand a lot of this group can mask themselves as light but with an innate desire to harm others; whoever it may be. So if my brother and sister although their traitors classification, genuinely they are always good to me, how can they still be dark If they never hurt me in any way? :text-thankyoublue:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 07 Mar 2019 03:16

Polina wrote:If L-, G- are dark traitors who have harmony. Can light beings also have one?. What is the function of a hamony? Also Milk consumption is really prominent in mostly developed countries which could assume that most of milk providers are probably owed by big corporations which belong to mostly darks, maybe I am wrong. So I am surprised that these elites traitors who only wish humanity's extinction are actually giving us the easy convenience of a product that is known for such high healing properties unless they are not aware of these facts which I doubt. What can be their motif here? I am going to ask this question by sympathy because the idea does not sound fair to me. If a sister of mine is classified as L- and my brother is G-, from what I learned they are considered darks. As I also understand a lot of this group can mask themselves as light but with an innate desire to harm others; whoever it may be. So if my brother and sister although their traitors classification, genuinely they are always good to me, how can they still be dark If they never hurt me in any way? :text-thankyoublue:

The difference between darks and those classified as G4-G10 (traitors and dark supporters) is that those that they have a harmony, while darks don't.
Here's a link about the Harmony: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3376
Last edited by Eirenaios on 07 Mar 2019 08:27, edited 2 times in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Mar 2019 07:22

There is no L-.
Not being L means being G or dark.
G3+ are all L and all G1-G3.
G4- are all darks and G4-G10.

It does not matter where milk comes from.
In the moment when the milk is created inside e.g the cow,
the healings get attached.
Darks are somehow not able to attach dark shit to milk.
Straix

Unread postby Straix » 07 Mar 2019 08:46

:text-thankyoublue: This is good news about the milk :happy-jumpyellow:
At the young age I used to drink a lot of it. Sometimes I would stick my cup straight under the milk flow when grandma would be milking the cow. Back then, when holidaying at my grandparents most of days I would only drink milk, mostly. Life has changed though and I drink little milk now, mostly with coffee or tea. I miss it a lot, especially fresh milk and these news will be a good reason to start drinking it in good quantities again.
:text-thankyouyellow: Frank for good news
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 08 Mar 2019 20:04

Around six months ago I started feeling like I should be drinking more milk. I put this down to being of a “certain age” & thinking that with the risk of osteoporosis being higher I should increase my calcium intake. So I started drinking a glass of milk before bedtime every night...funny how things work out... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 08 Mar 2019 21:08

Anna wrote:Around six months ago I started feeling like I should be drinking more milk. I put this down to being of a “certain age” & thinking that with the risk of osteoporosis being higher I should increase my calcium intake. So I started drinking a glass of milk before bedtime every night...funny how things work out... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

That's a really convenient "coincedence"! :happy-jumpyellow: Now that I started drinking milk again, I actually realized how much I like drinking milk, just taste-wise -- it feels quite refreshing too!
Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Unread postby Tealxi » 10 Mar 2019 04:22

I just realized something, is this why you're supposed to drink milk after eating something hot? Is it an energetic thing? Or just a component in the actual milk
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 16:19

May I ask where does this actually heal? :-D What parts of us?
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 31 Aug 2019 20:44

Anton wrote:May I ask where does this actually heal? :-D What parts of us?

I'm assuming harmony, since it is highlighted this only applies to those who have them. Again, could be wrong though :)! Could just be it doesn't work for darks :lol:

Return to “HEALING Tools”