Milk has strong energetic healing effects

Grayfox

Milk has strong energetic healing effects

Unread postby Grayfox » 05 Mar 2019 03:33

Milk has very special properties in 3D which make it able to do many healings on us that we are not able to do ourselves right now.
The optimal amount is about 0.5 L (per day), the limit is about 1 L, after this the positive healing effects do not increase.
Milk has known negative physical effects, for example on the hormones, but these are very small compared to the energetic healing benefits.
But these benefits ONLY work if you have a harmony! All L- and G- classified people have a harmony.

I have a very interesting story about milk, involving a cousin of mine that is classified as traitor (G-, so he has a harmony).
He had frequent bad ear pains with no obvious cause. My father (who is also classified as traitor) advised him to stop drinking milk,
and to drink "rice milk" instead (which is not milk at all). Within days, his ear pains had completely ceased!

According to my research, drinking milk was causing dark shit to get blocked. This dark shit was installed in my cousin
when he made some deals to get some benefits, and part of these deals was that you must not do anything which interferes with
or disrupts the dark shit in any way. Drinking the milk therefore was valued as breaking the deal, which caused pain signals to get
sent to the body in the form of the ear pains. This was a 'self-punishment' system for breaking the deal.
As soon as the drinking of the milk stopped, the dark shit was no longer disrupted, and so the punishment system stopped - the ear pains ceased.
eternalullaby

Re: Milk has strong energetic healing effects

Unread postby eternalullaby » 05 Mar 2019 03:51

Dairy products of any kind cause post-nasal drip, coughing fits, stone formation in the throat, all sorts of awful physical side effects in me...sometimes the drip will get so bad it becomes hard to breathe :confusion-questionmarks: This seems to have gotten much worse in the past year or two. Is there a workaround for this or any other way to still get these healing effects? I also just hate the taste of milk in general..I prefer almond milk :lol:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 03:59

eternalullaby wrote:Dairy products of any kind cause post-nasal drip,
This is about milk. Not dairy products in general. For example cheese has no positive effects at all...

coughing fits, stone formation in the throat, all sorts of awful physical side effects in me...sometimes the drip will get so bad it becomes hard to breathe :confusion-questionmarks: This seems to have gotten much worse in the past year or two. Is there a workaround for this or any other way to still get these healing effects?
Did you try buttermilk (this is the leftover, when butter gets produced. no more real milk at all, but has still the full healing effects.)
I also just hate the taste of milk in general..
I prefer almond milk This isn't milk at all and has zero effects.

:lol:

Did you try A2 milk or lactose free?
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 05 Mar 2019 04:05

Wow :o Idk if milk has always had these effects but one time in like 2009 or 2010 I was feeling sick and I drank milk all day because it seemed to help me feel a lot better :text-lol: I think it has done that other times, too
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 05 Mar 2019 04:19

Frank wrote: Did you try A2 milk or lactose free?

Lactose-free and buttermilk still give me symptoms so I’m guessing I also have a problem with whey and casein. And I’m not sure about A2, I’ve never heard of it...it seems like it still has lactose, though, which might be problematic. I’ve never gotten this problem officially diagnosed so I’m not exactly sure which ingredient is causing the issue...but it’s possible that all are.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Mar 2019 08:17

Milk powder works too?
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 05 Mar 2019 08:40

Now I have a reason to drink even more milk. I suppose cacoa and coffee count, since they basically are milk? :clap:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 05 Mar 2019 09:22

If I drink a mug of milk on a daily basis, my stomach becomes tense, feels bad. There is no problem though, if I only drink it now and then.

Production of the enzyme* that breaks down milk gradually decreases as getting older. It's an ability that only babies need, that's why. We have only adapted to the prolonged milk consumption, and it's only true in the case of peoples of the Western world.
( * lactose free milk means that they put such enzyme into it )

Prostate cancer and too much milk consumption are correlated.

There is nothing useful in ANY animal related food. It's only a habit; they are just luxury goods. It's only an opinion of mine.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 13:33

Rosebelle wrote:Milk powder works too?

no
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 13:34

Thius wrote:Now I have a reason to drink even more milk. I suppose cacoa and coffee count, since they basically are milk? :clap:

no, seems it don't work in both cases.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 13:39

beholder wrote:If I drink a mug of milk on a daily basis, my stomach becomes tense, feels bad. There is no problem though, if I only drink it now and then.

Production of the enzyme* that breaks down milk gradually decreases as getting older. It's an ability that only babies need, that's why. We have only adapted to the prolonged milk consumption, and it's only true in the case of peoples of the Western world.
( * lactose free milk means that they put such enzyme into it )

Prostate cancer and too much milk consumption are correlated.

There is nothing useful in ANY animal related food. It's only a habit; they are just luxury goods. It's only an opinion of mine.

The energetic effects of milk are not a matter of opinions or luxury, sorry.
They are just there and happening.
But no one gets forced to do anything. That's your space for your opinion.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Mar 2019 14:01

how about those ultra-high temperature processing (UHT) milk in small boxes?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 15:23

Rosebelle wrote:how about those ultra-high temperature processing (UHT) milk in small boxes?

It's good.
marie

Unread postby marie » 05 Mar 2019 15:58

It sounds like the benefits only come from liquid milk and once it's processed into something like cheese or butter, the benefits are lost? Are the benefits still there if I cook with milk, like making tomato soup or baking a cake?
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 05 Mar 2019 17:10

Does low-fat milk (1.2% fat) that is lactose free good too for having the full healing benefits?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 17:21

marie wrote:It sounds like the benefits only come from liquid milk and once it's processed into something like cheese or butter, the benefits are lost? Are the benefits still there if I cook with milk, like making tomato soup or baking a cake?

There may be exceptions, but in general I would say there are no energetic benefits left.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 17:22

aladdingoku123 wrote:Does low-fat milk (1.2% fat) that is lactose free good too for having the full healing benefits?

yes.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 05 Mar 2019 20:33

I totally dislike the taste of milk but chocolate milk is yummy so that may be an option unless the chocolate is bad.

Maybe if I add strawberry of other fruit to it in the form of a smoothie drink I could tolerate it.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 05 Mar 2019 20:35

Frank wrote:
Thius wrote:Now I have a reason to drink even more milk. I suppose cacoa and coffee count, since they basically are milk? :clap:

So basically I've drunken no milk up to now... :text-lol: How does it work in this case? Are the healing effects only added to liquid that have the properties of milk, so cacoa and coffee don't count as milk anymore because of additional stuff?
Also, were these healing effects added just now, or have they been there for a longer time and were just found out about (in this case, were they added in the past through other Protoi, or are they actually there because milk has these properties naturally?)?
Last edited by Anton on 31 Aug 2019 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2019 21:35

Thius wrote:
Frank wrote:

No basically I've drunken no milk up to now... :text-lol: How does it work in this case? Are the healing effects only added to liquid that have the properties of milk, so cacoa and coffee don't count as milk anymore because of additional stuff?
Also, were these healing effects added just now, or have they been there for a longer time and were just found out about (in this case, were they added in the past through other Protoi, or are they actually there because milk has these properties naturally?)?

This is an ancient healing system installed long ago with Protector tech and Protector protection.
I found this a few weeks ago.

The problem with non pure milk is, that many things like cacao or coffee damage the healing functions.
But some like just mixing it with strawberries work fine.
I think this questions need to be handled individually.

And I found, that 3/4 of all negative effects of milk are causes by energetic punishment by dark shit.
The physical effects are no real problem if you don't drink too much.

Return to “HEALING Tools”