BAI, SkIB, Healing cards, Pearlgonite functions

Jude

BAI, SkIB, Healing cards, Pearlgonite functions

Unread postby Jude » 29 Mar 2017 22:19

I am needing some clarity on specifics in terms of the functions of each of these tools.
For example BAI.
It is used to remove influences in terms of what category. IE Emotions.. PL6 energies?? As well as....?
I am trying to make clear distinctions between the various tools so that I can use them in the best possible way.
Pearlgonite and Skib and the healing cards work in conjunction?
Is it recommended to have both/or some together?
Healing cards are a tool for healing but so is Skib.
It seems like there is an overlap and my brain wants to categorize each into its own box in order to understand it. Arhg.. :confusion-questionmarks:
Δύναμις

Re: BAI, SkIB, Healing cards, Pearlgonite functions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Mar 2017 22:49

Jude wrote:I am needing some clarity on specifics in terms of the functions of each of these tools.
For example BAI.
It is used to remove influences in terms of what category. IE Emotions.. PL6 energies?? As well as....?

I would say that BAI is kind of "hotline". This is your personal dropbox, where you drop every kind of problem and it will be taken care the soonest possible. No matter what problem you face, you can always dropbox it. Ok, it is not said that it will be fixed immediately, but it will at least be "registered" and scheduled.

Jude wrote: I am trying to make clear distinctions between the various tools so that I can use them in the best possible way.
Pearlgonite and Skib and the healing cards work in conjunction?

1. In normal case an L - G1-2 person without Skib can use the Pearlgonite or the Base Card to start the healing programs. The card combination programs the crystals in the Pearlgonite or in the Base Card and direct them to the person "to be healed".

2. A Pearlgonite can clear the ambient from dark influences and also run the healing programs. This tool has a wide range depending on the shape and the kind (pentagon, octagon or SuP). The Pearlgonite can run programs for more than one person within it's action range.

3. The Base Card can only run the healing program/s for one single person (well, in fact it can run healing for more than one person, but all of them need to stay in the radius of the Base Card, which is very limited, that's why I would consider this one as a "personal healing tool"). You can run multiple programs for a person at the same time, or program them to run one after the other as soon as the previous one finishes.

4. Skib is only available to Officers and Generals. You don't need the cards to run a program through your Skib. The capacity and the abilities of your Skib depend on your rank. The higher the rank you have, the more abilities you have. You can protect and heal through the Skib and the macros designed for it. You can heal more than one person at a time.

5. A combination of Skib + Pearlgonite or Base Card is the strongest possible combination. In this case Skib works with the from the groups 1-3 and the Pearlgonite or the Base Card with the cards from group 6. (On the sheet you use to start the programs, just add "Skib" too).

6. SuP has a huge range and can clear the ambient in towns and cities and also influence the weather. This is far more than a single Pearlgonite can do.

Jude wrote:Is it recommended to have both/or some together?

The above explanation may help you sort out which one is the best for your needs.

Jude wrote: Healing cards are a tool for healing but so is Skib.

Skib is not only a healing tool, but also a protection tool. I am sure our guys here can give much more details on that. (I am still learning :text-lol: ).

I hope this helps a bit!

:romance-grouphug:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 30 Mar 2017 05:23

Thank you very much Alex. :text-thankyoublue: That helped tremendously!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Mar 2017 11:40

Most welcome, dear Jude :romance-kisscheek:

I was thinking about putting that info together a while ago, but then forgot totally about it, so :text-thankyoublue: for the reminder as well. :happy-sunshine:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 26 Aug 2018 16:11

Δύναμις wrote:Most welcome, dear Jude :romance-kisscheek:

I was thinking about putting that info together a while ago, but then forgot totally about it, so :text-thankyoublue: for the reminder as well. :happy-sunshine:

Hello Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

How you be, fine and in great health :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

How can i login to Protoi Healing, do i need to use another username/ password.
Much appreciated, thanks

Freedom Fiter :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 26 Aug 2018 16:30

Freedom Fiter wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:Most welcome, dear Jude :romance-kisscheek:

Hello Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

How you be, fine and in great health :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

How can i login to Protoi Healing, do i need to use another username/ password.
Much appreciated, thanks

Freedom Fiter :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Hi! You don't need to login to the Protoi Healing website to be able to buy something if that was what your intention was. You can just search for what you want and ask Alex about it from her gmail-adress: Dynamis@presbeia-protoi.org
Btw, those that can login into the Protoi Healing website are the ones that mostly write stuff on that website.

Good luck! :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Aug 2018 18:13

Freedom Fiter wrote:How can i login to Protoi Healing, do i need to use another username/ password.

If you mean the Healing Forum yes, you'll need to register again.
If you mean the Healing Wiki this is read only, means you can't register there.

Return to “HEALING Tools”