BREAKING HYPNOSIS - by Hicken music

Mirth

Re: BREAKING HYPNOSIS - by Hicken music

Unread postby Mirth » 04 Aug 2017 14:40

:greetings-waveyellow: I started playing this for my wife yesterday and at first she said it makes her feel like crying, but she seemed more relaxed and couldn't stop smiling a few minutes into it. This morning on the way to work she asked if we can start listing to the healing music it makes her feel good. Going to work usually brings ill feelings but that's changing as we discover more and more that we are not what we thought we were (name, title, race, status etc). Thank you for the healing technologies :romance-grouphug:.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 25 Dec 2017 19:15

Δύναμις wrote:
Ribo wrote:https://youtu.be/V1Tr1qCHwq4?t=2m23s

Here it has a bit of christmas song.
Might be bad, i dont know, but i wanted to mention it.

Another misled one :text-lol:

If you check his website and read his story you'll see that he was playing the church organ too. He has a whole album with this kind of songs. I will avoid the xmas songs 100% although some of that music is really nice. Remember that undercover lights were healing humans this way too.

:greetings-waveyellow: my english ins't that great so i didn't understand. who's mislead? I was going to listen to this artist music but got blocked from doing it after reading the tittles. Sorry for the bother i am still in snail mode :mrgreen:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Dec 2017 21:37

Lau wrote: :greetings-waveyellow: my english ins't that great so i didn't understand. who's mislead?

EVERYONE that believes in any kind of god/saint and other trash. EVERYONE that wasted time and energy to create something with a religious background. Unfortunately many light ones believe in "god" (<--- the biggest bastard ever).
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 26 Dec 2017 22:08

Δύναμις wrote:
Lau wrote: :greetings-waveyellow: my english ins't that great so i didn't understand. who's mislead?

EVERYONE that believes in any kind of god/saint and other trash. EVERYONE that wasted time and energy to create something with a religious background. Unfortunately many light ones believe in "god" (<--- the biggest bastard ever).

Understood. Thanks for explaining ^^ sometimes showing some horror passages in religious books can reach some people unfortunately many don't get it and the worst is that just like you said many people that belive those emslaving bs are good people. In my current perception what can be done is to tell people who those gods bishes are and back it up with religious books slaughter and opression passages the rest is up to them can't force it through.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 27 Dec 2017 10:02

Listened to it for around 40 minutes and criedy my heart out. While i was listening i realized some of my behavior wan't that good and that i hurt othes because of it. Realized how robotic i sounded in almost of all of my previous posts and that you guys had to take all that was attached in :romance-grouphug: . Finally things are getting to this thick skull. Will listeng to all healing videos artists. Got it, more ation and less talking and intentions. Thanks from the bottom of my core :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 May 2018 19:36

This module also got a huge upgrade now.
Everyone should repeat this cleanings.

When you hear/use this new upgraded version of the Hicken module
for the first time, it will connect 2 hours to you, even if you don't listen to it so long.
The new module needs between 30 minutes and 50 minutes to analyze the connections,
all pollution in it and the fractal structures and to develop cleaning methods for it.
After that for the remaining 1 to 1,5 hours it will start the cleanings.

If you have the music running after the initial 2 hours, it will continue longer.

If you restart the music later, e.g. 2 days later, it will start the cleaning right from the
beginning. The new module keeps the analysis and the developed methods....

~40 hours
Adele
Signature: Truth

Unread postby Adele » 31 Dec 2018 16:18

When I am listening to David Hicken's music, the lower left part of the back of my head feels hurtful.
Adele
Signature: Truth

Unread postby Adele » 31 Dec 2018 16:58

Adele wrote:When I am listening to David Hicken's music, the lower left part of the back of my head feels hurtful.

The hurtful feelings are gone after a while.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 03 Nov 2019 09:38

Long version :romance-grouphug:

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 03 Nov 2019 11:22

flow wrote:Long version :romance-grouphug:

David Hicken - Breaking Hypnosis (long version) 2.mp3

THX For all new versions you‘ve uploaded! This will bring a welcome little change for me :-D
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 17 Jul 2020 10:40

May I ask, what is Hypnosis by our definition?/ How did the hypnosis that gets cleaned by this affect us?

Return to “HEALING Tools”