Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

COMMAND "remove hidden-ordered"

Unread postby Frank » 03 Oct 2016 18:44

And one more command...

The command is: "remove hidden-ordered"

This command is for cleaning the 3D body.
Remember, our reality consist of information.
This cleans inside the IR, most of the shit to clean is VR-tech.

You took this shit inside your 3D body by own orders/wishes you have given to darks.
Most of the orders were hidden. It's prohibited now, but it was legal in the past.
For example you signed a phone contract. Very often it had a hidden attachment, and you signed for the order of dark shit too...

This command needs an energy source for working. These can be a SuP, a Pearlgonite, a Base Card or the energy download video.

The energy source needs to be in range and available all the time.
This is esp. important for the use of the videos, they need to run all that time.

The average removing time is about 32 hours.
Drack

Re: COMMAND "remove hidden-ordered"

Unread postby Drack » 03 Oct 2016 19:05

this reminds of this "jamba-Contract" shit which were running in commercials in tv in the early 2000´s :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

let´s see how it works. the "attack-data" order didn´t changed much at all (or i simply don´t recognize much) but this one started with some signs :text-lol:

:romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 04 Oct 2016 12:17

I cannot say it was solely due to this command with 100% certainty (maybe it triggered some additional influence compounding the issues), but I had a really rough night; and a subsequently rough day (ill with sore throat) since starting this program last night. It is slowly improving, though. :romance-caress: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 04 Oct 2016 12:54

Grayfox wrote:I cannot say it was solely due to this command with 100% certainty (maybe it triggered some additional influence compounding the issues), but I had a really rough night; and a subsequently rough day (ill with sore throat) since starting this program last night. It is slowly improving, though. :romance-caress: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:

I will confirm this. Very differently "rough" night ... bad night, bad day, but different as usuall.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 04 Oct 2016 13:23

LeeDee wrote:I will confirm this. Very differently "rough" night ... bad night, bad day, but different as usuall.
I hope all these "side-effects" fully subside as soon as possible. :angelic-blueglow:
marie

Unread postby marie » 04 Oct 2016 14:09

Grayfox wrote:I cannot say it was solely due to this command with 100% certainty (maybe it triggered some additional influence compounding the issues), but I had a really rough night; and a subsequently rough day (ill with sore throat) since starting this program last night. It is slowly improving, though. :romance-caress: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:

I'm in the same ill-with-sore-throat boat. But my mind feels much more clear this morning. I'm not usually this alert at 6 AM.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Oct 2016 20:46

Pls do it again, I made massive upgrades.

Return to “HEALING Tools”