COMMAND "remove negative chains"

User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 10:09

Today we developed a very important new command.

The command is: "remove negative chains"

Negative chains are located in PL6 aspect or PL6 part of the outer core.
These negative chains have huge negative influence on people. All of these chains are build by different kinds of dark manipulations.
All negative chains are artificial, no one is kind of "natural".

There are 5 kinds of negative chains we know atm.:
    1. Fear chain
    2. Sadness chain
    3. Egoism chain
    4. Nervousness chain
    5. Body chain

The negative impact of these chains can be dramatic. For example depressions are based on these chains.

These 5 different chain kinds use 5 different classes of PL6 energies and 5 different mechanisms.
A chain kind can cause much more "things" than only those which gave the name.
So we will make a list for things which we find belonging to a chain:

    1. Fear chain
    • Fake emotions
    2. Sadness chain
    • Depression
    3. Egoism chain
    • Greedy
    4. Nervousness chain
    • Aggressive
    5. Body chain
    • Colds
    • Some food intolerance (gluten)

This command needs an energy source for working. These can be a SuP, a Pearlgonite, a Base Card or the energy download video.

Depending on the amount of chains, it will run a minimum of a few hours, or in case of many chains a few days.
The cleaning of the chains is one chain after the other. Typically about 1h per chain.
So if you have 24 chains, it will need about 1 day.

The energy source needs to be in range and available all the time.
This is esp. important for the use of the videos, they need to run all that time.

Edit: You should repeat this once per day. Atm. we can remove all chains, but still not all sources/creating shit which makes the chains. So a few of them may come back during a day. Estimated 7% of the chains are coming back atm.
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 731
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Drack » 30 Sep 2016 10:26

Great i'll try it as soon as i can order it without People thinking i'm nuts :laughing-rolling:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 10:38

Drack wrote:Great i'll try it as soon as i can order it without People thinking i'm nuts :laughing-rolling:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:


You must have the energy source with you.
Or you make a permanent link from your dropbox crystal to your energy source (simple order is enough to create the link).
If you make the link, you can command the Pearlgonite always by this.
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 731
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Drack » 30 Sep 2016 10:50

I always carry an little pentagon pearlgonite with me , should work :text-lol:

Or do i have to link anything in particular now?
User avatar
jonas
Posts: 541
Joined: 09 Jan 2014 13:39

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby jonas » 30 Sep 2016 10:54

Running the program now. Thank you! :greetings-waveyellow:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 11:10

Drack wrote:Or do i have to link anything in particular now?


no
User avatar
alc
Posts: 647
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby alc » 30 Sep 2016 12:57

:greetings-waveyellow:
Great . i started removal, first i became diizzy in my head... Good sighn...
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
eternalullaby
Posts: 283
Joined: 13 Jan 2016 02:14
Location: Good 'ol Carolina

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby eternalullaby » 30 Sep 2016 13:49

Thank you so much for this command, Frank! I feel like these negative chains might have been major contributors (besides cleanings and battles) to a lot of the emotional/mental chaos I felt a few weeks ago.

Frank wrote:You must have the energy source with you, or to make a permanent link from your dropbox crystal to your energy source.
If you make the link, you can command the Pearlgonite always by this.


How would we go about doing this? Do I have to have the Pearlgonite with me physically while making this link? I'm at school and my SuP is in the car right now. It takes in total about 30 minutes on bus to get from the campus to the parking lot and back and I don't know if I'll have time to go get it. Plus I wouldn't want to crush the little thing in my bag :lol: :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 14:23

eternalullaby wrote:Thank you so much for this command, Frank! I feel like these negative chains might have been major contributors (besides cleanings and battles) to a lot of the emotional/mental chaos I felt a few weeks ago.

Frank wrote:You must have the energy source with you, or to make a permanent link from your dropbox crystal to your energy source.
If you make the link, you can command the Pearlgonite always by this.


How would we go about doing this? Do I have to have the Pearlgonite with me physically while making this link? I'm at school and my SuP is in the car right now. It takes in total about 30 minutes on bus to get from the campus to the parking lot and back and I don't know if I'll have time to go get it. Plus I wouldn't want to crush the little thing in my bag :lol: :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-grouphug:


I updated the post.
User avatar
eternalullaby
Posts: 283
Joined: 13 Jan 2016 02:14
Location: Good 'ol Carolina

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby eternalullaby » 30 Sep 2016 14:30

Frank wrote:I updated the post.


Spectacular :happy-smileyflower:
:text-thankyoublue:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 463
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Pegazus » 30 Sep 2016 14:52

Wow this is great! :text-thankyoublue:
Can i remove Dark chains from others if they are not dark?
with or without their permissions?
User avatar
Drack
Posts: 731
Joined: 19 Mar 2016 23:24
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Drack » 30 Sep 2016 14:53

My auntie told me about tingling in the foots and now i got the same.
Maybe remainings from meridian system?

Idk what might be in the foot otherwise :text-lol:


Pegazus wrote:Wow this is great! :text-thankyoublue:
Can i remove Dark chains from others if they are not dark?
with or without their permissions?


I guess not. PL6 energies are emotional and need permission from the person. So not without their knowing
Last edited by Drack on 30 Sep 2016 14:56, edited 2 times in total.
astrochimp

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby astrochimp » 30 Sep 2016 14:54

Let's see how this works. I'm recovering from a cold & having lots of nervousness since 8-10 years old.
User avatar
marie
Posts: 296
Joined: 15 Dec 2015 21:11
Location: United States

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby marie » 30 Sep 2016 14:56

Thanks Frank! Can I command multiple Pearlgonites to make this run faster?
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 14:58

Pegazus wrote:Wow this is great! :text-thankyoublue:
Can i remove Dark chains from others if they are not dark?
with or without their permissions?


No, if this would be allowed, I would have ordered this for all people on planet already....
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 14:59

marie wrote:Thanks Frank! Can I command multiple Pearlgonites to make this run faster?


You can, but it will not make any difference in speed.
But maybe in range topic...
Oni
Posts: 255
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 17:57

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Oni » 30 Sep 2016 16:54

Commanded on SuP. Immediately felt the pulling / tugging / knawing on my bai disappear.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 16:58

Oni wrote:Commanded on SuP. Immediately felt the pulling / tugging / knawing on my bai disappear.


:handgestures-thumbup:
Seems this was a kind 5 chain troubling you....
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3338
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 17:00

Btw. the average number of chains in people is about 24.
Oni
Posts: 255
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 17:57

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Oni » 30 Sep 2016 17:18

Frank wrote:
Oni wrote:Commanded on SuP. Immediately felt the pulling / tugging / knawing on my bai disappear.


:handgestures-thumbup:
Seems this was a kind 5 chain troubling you....


Thanks for clarifying F.

Return to “HEALING Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest