COMMAND "remove negative chains"

gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 20:29

Ok thanks Shellers and Allison! :romance-grouphug:

I'll check it out. I wanna order some cards anyways. :)
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 01 Apr 2018 13:16

I Start to work with the Commando and i usw the healing download Video as power source. I don't know how much negative chains I have. Can I know it maybe?
So I know how long I have to work on this step. (One hour per chain)

My next question, is it better to be awake during the process or can I fall in sleep as well?

:text-thankyoublue:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 01 Apr 2018 15:39

Awake or asleep is fine. It works either way. I used to do my basic commands such as this one, every morning. If I felt especially intense stuff going on or felt attacked, I would repeat them during the day when I remembered.
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 07 Apr 2018 16:12

I used the programs over 3 nights. 36 hours at all. I had really hardcore nightmares. I dreamed I was in a hotel and all lights was out and I couldn't turn it on anymore. Dark entity's chased me and stuff like that. In the last night I dreamed about Frank how he worked with healings cards. It looked so real.
This seems to be side effects or/and the darkness try to trigger something in the sleep time, to stop the programs.

The day effects are very nice. Much more clear thoughts, more quiet, more focussed, no fear feelings anymore.

Thanks for that. Keep up your work all.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “HEALING Tools”