COMMAND "remove negative chains"

CaSpEr

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby CaSpEr » 30 Sep 2016 19:03

Frank wrote: Negative chains are located in PL6 aspect or PL6 part of the outer core


Hey Frank, is this PL6 aspect bundled into the 8% OC?

:text-thankyoublue:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 30 Sep 2016 19:29

CaSpEr wrote:Hey Frank, is this PL6 aspect bundled into the 8% OC?


yes
User avatar
juu
Posts: 689
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby juu » 02 Oct 2016 02:46

Can the command be said in another language?
Rosebelle
Posts: 3447
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 02:41

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Rosebelle » 02 Oct 2016 05:17

work for g3?
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2613
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Oct 2016 10:06

juu wrote:Can the command be said in another language?


Yes! Like every other command we use.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 02 Oct 2016 11:17

Rosebelle wrote:work for g3?


no
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 02 Oct 2016 12:15

You should repeat this once per day. Atm. we can remove all chains, but still not all sources/creating shit which makes the chains. So a few of them may come back during a day. Estimated 7% of the chains are coming back atm.
Pidge
Posts: 68
Joined: 22 Mar 2016 04:40
Signature: I know nothing.

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Pidge » 05 Oct 2016 22:48

Will it still work if we tweak the command to 'remove negative chains at all times' or something like that?
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 05 Oct 2016 23:04

Pidge wrote:Will it still work if we tweak the command to 'remove negative chains at all times' or something like that?


order to auto repeat it once per day.
Pidge
Posts: 68
Joined: 22 Mar 2016 04:40
Signature: I know nothing.

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Pidge » 06 Oct 2016 01:19

:text-thankyoublue:
User avatar
spellthief
Posts: 80
Joined: 20 Jul 2016 07:41
Location: Croatia

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby spellthief » 06 Oct 2016 14:41

This is great, thank you sensei. Can all of the 3 recent commands run at the same time? I was thinking about running them all at once, put an ED video on loop this weekend (in case there will be some stronger side effects and I'll probably be at home) and increase energy loading by few times, or even max level?
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4167
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Frank » 06 Oct 2016 15:30

spellthief wrote:This is great, thank you sensei. Can all of the 3 recent commands run at the same time? I was thinking about running them all at once, put an ED video on loop this weekend (in case there will be some stronger side effects and I'll probably be at home) and increase energy loading by few times, or even max level?


It's ok this way.
TenSuns

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby TenSuns » 06 Oct 2016 15:32

spellthief wrote: Can all of the 3 recent commands run at the same time? I was thinking about running them all at once, put an ED video on loop this weekend (in case there will be some stronger side effects and I'll probably be at home) and increase energy loading by few times, or even max level?


That would be really great! :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-jumpyellow:
I need such a weekend too! And then repeat it all together also next week,,, and another one (at least till i feel difference!)
:happy-jumpeveryone:
TenSuns

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby TenSuns » 06 Oct 2016 15:34

Frank wrote:
spellthief wrote:This is great, thank you sensei. Can all of the 3 recent commands run at the same time? I was thinking about running them all at once, put an ED video on loop this weekend (in case there will be some stronger side effects and I'll probably be at home) and increase energy loading by few times, or even max level?


It's ok this way.


Ufff! You were so fast Frank! :happy-smileyflower:
User avatar
Allison
Posts: 537
Joined: 27 Jun 2016 12:05

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Allison » 29 Jan 2017 06:43

Thank you for the command!! :chores-laundry:

I have a strong gluten intolerance and when I eat something with even a little gluten it usually makes me pretty sick for a few hours. I accidentally ate some today and I felt somewhat sick at first but it went away after a minute or two... I'm so glad I found this command :romance-smileyheart:
Shellers
Posts: 496
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 00:10
Signature: Shelly
Location: Idaho, USA

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Shellers » 12 Feb 2017 01:10

Frank wrote:
Drack wrote:Great i'll try it as soon as i can order it without People thinking i'm nuts :laughing-rolling:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:


You must have the energy source with you.
Or you make a permanent link from your dropbox crystal to your energy source (simple order is enough to create the link).
If you make the link, you can command the Pearlgonite always by this.


Here is where my confusion came in about Skib and using an external energy source. I assumed these commands were Skib commands and I have been using them as such while having the energy video running. Can I combine these commands with Skib or are they "stand-alone" programs?
:text-thankyoublue:
Shelly
User avatar
Allison
Posts: 537
Joined: 27 Jun 2016 12:05

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Allison » 29 Mar 2017 02:09

Shellers wrote:
Frank wrote:
Drack wrote:Great i'll try it as soon as i can order it without People thinking i'm nuts :laughing-rolling:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:


You must have the energy source with you.
Or you make a permanent link from your dropbox crystal to your energy source (simple order is enough to create the link).
If you make the link, you can command the Pearlgonite always by this.


Here is where my confusion came in about Skib and using an external energy source. I assumed these commands were Skib commands and I have been using them as such while having the energy video running. Can I combine these commands with Skib or are they "stand-alone" programs?
:text-thankyoublue:
Shelly


They're independent commands :D
User avatar
gZo
Posts: 512
Joined: 04 Apr 2017 02:37
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.
Location: Pandora

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 12:36

Hi,
Can someone maybe explain again the exact procedure? I don't really understand how the command works and how to order the energy source for it to do so.

:text-thankyoublue:
User avatar
Allison
Posts: 537
Joined: 27 Jun 2016 12:05

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Allison » 09 Apr 2017 13:36

gZo wrote:Hi,
Can someone maybe explain again the exact procedure? I don't really understand how the command works and how to order the energy source for it to do so.

:text-thankyoublue:

I think they're now independent commands and you can use them just by saying them out loud
Shellers
Posts: 496
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 00:10
Signature: Shelly
Location: Idaho, USA

Re: COMMAND "remove negative chains"

Unread postby Shellers » 09 Apr 2017 15:57

gZo wrote:Hi,
Can someone maybe explain again the exact procedure? I don't really understand how the command works and how to order the energy source for it to do so.

:text-thankyoublue:


HI gZo. :greetings-wavingyellow:

Check out the thread in "healing tools". This is a command to be said out loud and last time I checked we need an energy source to power command. Energy source would be pearlgonites, base card (healing card), or energy healing video.

I love these commands. The one I use often is " remove attacking data" the others I generally command once a day. The remove attacking data really helps me to keep as clean as possible from false emotions and draining thought trains. I hope you find them useful too.

:happy-jumpeveryone:

Return to “HEALING Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest