Energy download and HEALING video

alc

Re: Energy download video

Unread postby alc » 20 Jul 2016 07:02

[quote="Drack"]
... i just wrote nice thoughts about middlefinger in darks ass but it dissapeared ...
anyhow ... in short (finnaly)
:lol:

look I don't care about me i am just pissed off that Protoi who is doing this job here and finishing this torture installation here ...after soo long time we are been tortured here ... many many killed for shitty dark purpose ... need to thing about how we will pay rent (which is also nonsense) here...
when i was young and had some money many times i distribuited it among friends and relatives and this make me really feel good, my mind was always set up on nonprofit because i never gave value to money , and this didn't changed. and i cannot stand anymore to wait this shitty instalation of blockage Protoi is still running . yesterday while writeing this i thought to sell my house to cover my debts and help Protoi ...but shit if i do this darks get a price ... it shouldnt work like this ... so i am just pissed off and on this case my anger is valid . and if i would be not so blind ... this is great time to go hunting them down... i hope my 92 is not so stupid and blind as i am down here...

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Jul 2016 09:31

alc wrote: yesterday while writeing this i thought to sell my house to cover my debts and help Protoi

Stop writing then before you get even crazier ideas :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Selling your house (the one and a half room little place somewhere in Slovenia) won't help at all, because you'll become homeless in seconds and then you may have even more problems than you already heavy. This is just a desperation thought, one more loop to keep you busy. Don't worry about us, we worry enough ourselves. :lol: The point isn't to "kill" one in order to save another one, but to "kill" the right ones in order to save the majority. Victims are unavoidable (hopefully only on the dark side, but no one can says this for sure), so the problem is to minimize losses in every possible way. Self-destruction and self-sacrificing is not the light way (leave that up to brainless terrorist-puppets). There is no reason why one should suffer willingly! By giving in to desperate thoughts you feed the dark system. This is the last thing that we want. I am glad you changed your mind! :happy-smileyflower:

delta

Unread postby delta » 21 Jul 2016 06:33

Hello, I've tried to use the video for the 3rd time today, I sat for 5 mins and tried using my palms and stomach, slowly trying to increase the speed with little noticeable sensation, so I then tried for another 5 mins at x130 with my hands, stomach and lower back and got a similar result, what could I be doing wrong?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jul 2016 10:51

delta wrote:Hello, I've tried to use the video for the 3rd time today, I sat for 5 mins and tried using my palms and stomach, slowly trying to increase the speed with little noticeable sensation, so I then tried for another 5 mins at x130 with my hands, stomach and lower back and got a similar result, what could I be doing wrong?

Still something blocking. Will get cleaned soon...
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 26 Jul 2016 13:21

Clarification regarding visibility of the video and it's effectiveness. It was made clear the video has to be 'visible' to work. Does this apply for example if I were to run the video on a phone screen then place it face down on a table to obscure the light as one sleeps at night? Self test says it still functions. Wanted to verify.

Will not work if the video is running in the background but not displayed however.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 26 Jul 2016 13:54

Dee wrote:Clarification regarding visibility of the video and it's effectiveness. It was made clear the video has to be 'visible' to work. Does this apply for example if I were to run the video on a phone screen then place it face down on a table to obscure the light as one sleeps at night? Self test says it still functions. Wanted to verify.

Will not work if the video is running in the background but not displayed however.

I believe Frank mentioned as long as you initiate with the video fully visible (give command to download energy through palms), the video itself can either be behind other Windows or the screen be facing down as you mention and still receive the full results.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jul 2016 14:45

Oni wrote:
Dee wrote:Clarification regarding visibility of the video and it's effectiveness. It was made clear the video has to be 'visible' to work. Does this apply for example if I were to run the video on a phone screen then place it face down on a table to obscure the light as one sleeps at night? Self test says it still functions. Wanted to verify.

I believe Frank mentioned as long as you initiate with the video fully visible (give command to download energy through palms), the video itself can either be behind other Windows or the screen be facing down as you mention and still receive the full results.

:handgestures-thumbup:
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 27 Jul 2016 01:50

Hey guys, I had an exam this evening (with goldeneagle); was not feeling very well for the past couple of days, with weird headaches and "emotional pain".

Decided to use video looper and play the energy download video during my exam. Results were exceptional in terms of clarity and energy but I did have past trouble with not getting the energy to download, so this also can be placebo for me. Golden eagle did mention during this process that an eye was burning a bit.

Thank you Frank and the rest of Protoi for the wonderful work.
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 27 Jul 2016 22:07

Long time from my last post. Haven't been so easy for me. I have tried to use video couple of times, but felt nothing special. After big Protoi cleaning, I felt during the download, that something opened on my palms and energy started to flow inside my hands and soon trought my whole body.
If those were chakras on my palms that opened, pls remove them from me, because I have my darks who like to suck my enegy trought them, especially from my third eye chakra - they like to talk as long as they can without any interruption and if I look them in their eyes while talking I feel am getting drained (hard to escape from them-mother, mother in law...).
But I do not feel better now, under strong attacks...maybe darks felt that new energy, sucked it from me, and now wont more. Sometimes I am so weak and tired from life, hard to leave the house.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jul 2016 00:07

Anci wrote:Long time from my last post. Haven't been so easy for me. I have tried to use video couple of times, but felt nothing special. After big Protoi cleaning, I felt during the download, that something opened on my palms and energy started to flow inside my hands and soon trought my whole body.
If those were chakras on my palms that opened, pls remove them from me, because I have my darks who like to suck my enegy trought them, especially from my third eye chakra - they like to talk as long as they can without any interruption and if I look them in their eyes while talking I feel am getting drained (hard to escape from them-mother, mother in law...).
But I do not feel better now, under strong attacks...maybe darks felt that new energy, sucked it from me, and now wont more. Sometimes I am so weak and tired from life, hard to leave the house.

All is good. I increased your security level.
Chakras are gone already.
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 28 Jul 2016 20:49

Frank wrote:
Anci wrote:Long time from my last post. Haven't been so easy for me. I have tried to use video couple of times, but felt nothing special. After big Protoi cleaning, I felt during the download, that something opened on my palms and energy started to flow inside my hands and soon trought my whole body.

All is good. I increased your security level.
Chakras are gone already.

Thank you, dear Frank! I realy felt a big releaf today.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jul 2016 20:59

:handgestures-thumbup:
Nily

Unread postby Nily » 29 Jul 2016 12:37

Yesterday evening I felt extremely exhausted, as if something was drawing out and sucking up all of my energy. I felt sick and nauseated. My boyfriend put the Energy Download video on a loop and within a couple of minutes, I started feeling a bit better. By the time I arrived home, my full strength had almost returned to me. Thank you Frank for sharing this video! :text-thankyoublue: :-D
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 Jul 2016 13:07

what i´m experiencing right now is that my handpalm-entrypoints (don´t know if thats the right synonym :text-lol: ) getting bigger (?).

at begin it was a little dot in the middle which was tingling and kind of hurting till that got removed. today i scheduled factor 130 for 30minutes it was like the whole handpalm and the tingling/hurting was pretty intense.
i got the BAI on it, it hurted a bit more and then started to flow away.

are the "entry-points" growing? or is that just a feeling :happy-smileyflower:

CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 29 Jul 2016 14:05

Yesterday I had the video looped during a boxing practise. Noticed a lot more energy compared to other practise sessions without it, awesome that this works so well these days. :text-thankyoublue: Frank and other Protoi.
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 30 Jul 2016 11:54

Still doesnt work for me.
Just giving feedback since some days past now and thought the cleanings are over.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jul 2016 14:39

Ribo wrote:Still doesnt work for me.
Just giving feedback since some days past now and thought the cleanings are over.

yes, this will need a while.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 20 Sep 2016 20:05

Something about VR-devices and energy-download :

i´ve had this funny thought like a month ago "why not charging up my pc with the energy-video. maybe it brings some benefit"..
thought and done. surely nothing happened but one thing.. after like 1/2 month later my pc just meaned to "freeze" completeley sometimes. i´m taking away the power with an switch and the next day after turning it back on it started nearly normally and then it just "stuck" completely. resetbutton on pc didn´t work mouse didn´t move just complete stop. i´ve thought around many times what it could be and came to the conclusion that it MIGHT be the energies whirling in my pc disturbing the CPU or similar and i tried to take it away someway like sucking it up. didn´t work that properly so i asked higher parts to suck it up and since then the "freezes" stopped..

so pay attention where you load energy in.. it could bring some problems... :laughing-rolling:
juu

Unread postby juu » 20 Sep 2016 23:17

this things happen.. I used to take my perlgonite to work.. but things start happening in the computer, printer, etc... so no more.. :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Sep 2016 00:49

It's not the video nor the Pearlgonits which do these.

It's dark counter attacks against the video and the Pearlgonites...
To force you, not to use them.

Return to “HEALING Tools”