Energy download and HEALING video

alc

Floating video player

Unread postby alc » 25 Jun 2016 09:26

Hi
I spent hours alreafy to search an test fl;ating video players which enable floating video on screen ( there are many) , but usually they missing Loop function if would have option which keep screen live while play in floating mode would be great( so no need to manually turn off screen behaviour,battery savers etc.)

So my lazzyness and noncapability to find it forced me to ask you dear fellows, waste ur time with reading this and optionally responding, if somebody use already something usrful for run Frank's video eithout interruption and at same time possible to browse forum or whatever...
?

:greetings-waveyellow:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Energy download video

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2016 09:40

Search the words "video looper" in appstore...
alc

Unread postby alc » 25 Jun 2016 09:47

Frank wrote:Search the words "video looper" in appstore...

Yeah this what i did also floating videp looper.... I install several already but none has function needed ... I'll go on with manual settings ...until i find it...
Thanx Frank
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2016 09:51

For me the "Brad's Brain" video looper works perfect on 2 phones and 1 tablet....
Ribo

Re: Floating video player

Unread postby Ribo » 25 Jun 2016 18:34

alc wrote:Hi
I spent hours alreafy to search an test fl;ating video players which enable floating video on screen ( there are many) , but usually they missing Loop function if would have option which keep screen live while play in floating mode would be great( so no need to manually turn off screen behaviour,battery savers etc.)

So my lazzyness and noncapability to find it forced me to ask you dear fellows, waste ur time with reading this and optionally responding, if somebody use already something usrful for run Frank's video eithout interruption and at same time possible to browse forum or whatever...
?

You can make a youtube playlist of the same video. Put 2 in there and it will loop, you have to click on the "Repeat" button. Usually when i have youtube videos running my screen doesnt go black, also you can turn off that screen from going black on your PC. You have to choose the Youtube TAB tho, if you go AFK.

I didnt test it with YT Playlist but letting videos running after another, my screen never turned off (or went standby).
alc

Re: Floating video player

Unread postby alc » 25 Jun 2016 21:31

Ribo wrote:
You can make a youtube playlist of the same video. Put 2 in there and it will loop, you have to click on the "Repeat" button. Usually when i have youtube videos running my screen doesnt go black, also you can turn off that screen from going black on your PC. You have to choose the Youtube TAB tho, if you go AFK.

I didnt test it with YT Playlist but letting videos running after another, my screen never turned off (or went standby).

It should be for offline use...
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 25 Jun 2016 22:28

Tried Windows Media Player? It has repeat.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jun 2016 22:59

Ribo wrote:Tried Windows Media Player? It has repeat.

I think windows media player on an android phone is not best option... :mrgreen:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 15 Jul 2016 18:10

When i held my hands in front of the screen i said the same thing mentioned in the video. i got a different feeling on my hands for a moment. Why for a moment? Did it just boost and its now on an increased level? Because i cant tell any more difference except that it also feels refreshing. I guess its supposed to feel refreshing and that it makes sense that the energy is increased since the video is loading energy.

Tried on the Stomach, i didnt really notice any difference. Tried on my Face, didnt notice any difference.

Im using the repeat version of the video 5x, so 5 videos are running at the same time, muted, i dont feel any difference, whether its stronger or not.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 19 Jul 2016 15:12

Came down with a strong fever last night and absolutely no energy. Was also excreting all my insides (very sick). Put the energy video on and within an hour my fever (which was so high I could barely stand) had broke and fell until it stabilized at normal 2.5 hours later. My stomach pain disappeared (although I'm still having trouble keeping food down).

I've used the video before but this time I cannot quite believe how effective it was for me in giving me the energy I needed, where it was needed to clear the fever. This is something I was seriously considering going to the hospital for and was shocked when 2 hours later, completely gone ....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jul 2016 15:15

Oni wrote:This is something I was seriously considering going to the hospital for and was shocked when 2 hours later, completely gone ....

:handgestures-thumbup: A hospital is not the right place to spend your holidays, glad the energy loading could prevent that!
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Jul 2016 17:11

:)
I had similar situation today little around noon time... i got nerve problem in may lower back and need to lay down, put some clay... and nothing worked anyhow video is running full time so after i gave order to charge this place within 10 min almost dissapear ... my notseriousness and laziness cost me that i am still here doing nothing with little pain in my nerve... but when i will be fed up with pain i know the medicine :) i hope that electicty will not go down :laughing-rolling:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 19 Jul 2016 19:08

i instantly tried the factor 130 energy download.. and holy shit.
my hands are still zapping and i.. i don´t know how i feel actually. i stopped after ..3-5minutes ( i don´t even know how long i did it. i just did it as long as i could but still in short time)
everywhere in my body , especially in my left chest and in my hand something plodes and kind of "exploded" and i felt and it all way like wooosh :text-lol: (great explanation skills right here)

my sight is kind of "blurred" and i´m a bit dizzy.. but i don´t think that´s because of the energy download but more because of the staring at the monitor for several hours.

5minutes later (because had to help parents) i´m feeling just weird :D. not bad tho, but i think i have to get used to it.

hands are still zapping and vibrating like 8minutes later :text-lol:

how long approx would you define as "short time download" frank?
and how often do you recommend such a "big" download ?

really excited how this will affect me in future

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 19:26

And people, pls don't forget to write down your experiences in the video comments.

Many people just use it from YouTube, and never look here.
And don't forget, that we have a healing forum now.
This has less strict access rules, so i expect in future more people to look there for healing topics...
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 19 Jul 2016 19:59

5x i used to feel only arround palms.. Now with 130x i feel whole body tingling.. Mostly palms than legs and also shoulders/neck area. Video going on now for 10th time. Let it flow... Hope more people will get this info and try and spread the word/link
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 19 Jul 2016 20:02

There is no link to this thread on the videos description

Feedback: I tried the "Increase the flow of energy." and i added "by XX factor" and "by xx times". I used numbers 5, 20, 50, 100 nothing seem to work, i do something wrong? Tried 2-3 hours ago i only sit on the chair, maybe i should move to notice any difference?

I did this while the video was running in front of me and i even held my hands on it.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 21:00

Ribo wrote:There is no link to this thread on the videos description

Feedback: I tried the "Increase the flow of energy." and i added "by XX factor" and "by xx times". I used numbers 5, 20, 50, 100 nothing seem to work, i do something wrong? Tried 2-3 hours ago i only sit on the chair, maybe i should move to notice any difference?

I did this while the video was running in front of me and i even held my hands on it.

There is still some blocking shit. Cleanings will take it out in a few days.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 19 Jul 2016 21:10

And after being quite down emotionally and phisically today, im much better now, much better.. No more that bitter compound inside chest/heart area.. Its gotta be those energies.. Ok and a cup of coffee ;-)
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Jul 2016 23:05

iaqua wrote: . Ok and a cup of coffee ;-)

A cup of coffee a day is enough for you? last years i drink 300ml-1l a day and before many years i didn't drink it at all...
:happy-jumpyellow:

Yeah this days are Days... all can happen. all is unpredictable and i guess it is good time to take under control reactions ... if possible, usually i fail even i know all will be fine and every moment less and less possibilities to go bad, still one should be careful. today for example i lost my documents and money twice, last time i left it on table of evening coffee in bar... (no alcohol or substances involved to make it clear) but panic arised yes :( ... in foregin country lost all documents and money which anyhow i don't have enough to cover bills and minus in bank account on return it is not so fun...
Otherwise last two days i feel quite dizzy but i feel this is side effect of cleanings and when comes i feel great even it is exhausting and difficult to deal with , best thing is it works I guess we all feel the progress and this makes me happy even if would be stronger with more side effects i accept it with open hands.
After all this is only thing which works for real , not like other shit i tried in whole my life (i guess right word is existance down here) which only giving signs of something and in the future suppouse should happen something ... This tech works perfectly.
and i like to see how will be when all this shit is cleared for good ... probbably this is the reason why i ignore all shit happening to me, in me, around me all the time ...
But... :) after all ignoring :) Always i came back to video and i am surprised how instantly works and in sooo gentle way resolve the particular problem... works also on others, give help to people i see suffer even i don't know them, solving relations problems, doubts in particular situations specially difficult... One thing i didn't figured out YET which command is correct to resolve financial shit we have... we shouldn't have this problem but looks like most of us has and who doesn't doesn't feel to share, probbably they think it will last forever and still run old programs of "take care for oldage" or "oh my children" etc...
actually to clean this shit i gave commands ...
it is stupid to think from this boxes of programming own future family future ... and here we are we all have experience and scientific proofs that only programming that works is programming by Protoi ...but Protoi are not here to make money ... if would be so i guess with Frank's genious brains could have only Protoi money (ok signature topic is different discussion here)...But by clean this point's of view , boxes... could be chance that Protoi get what deserve and not struggling with for example how to pay bills which bill is more important which less... it is waste of time.

Sorry i don't know even why i wrote this ... maybe talking to myself ... money i don't have unfortunally always minus... maybe message to somebody... maybe idea how to solve... it coming byitself i just needed to share...
maybe Alexandra delete this post so no one would waste time to read and reflect... :laughing-rolling:
and even many topics in one...maybe she will edit ... Alexandra you have all permissions to do what do you want :laughing-rolling:

:romance-heartsthree:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 20 Jul 2016 00:10

alc wrote:Sorry i don't know even why i wrote this ... maybe talking to myself ... money i don't have unfortunally always minus... maybe message to somebody... maybe idea how to solve... it coming byitself i just needed to share...
maybe Alexandra delete this post so no one would waste time to read and reflect... :laughing-rolling:
and even many topics in one...maybe she will edit ... Alexandra you have all permissions to do what do you want :laughing-rolling:

:romance-heartsthree:

:greetings-wavingyellow: alc,

you´re just writing down what i think everyone of us thinks about every day. by myself i even extravagate way more and i could write hours about similar stuff like you did but then i remember not to spam the forum anymore.. :text-lol:

don´t worry about it. do you know how much bullshit i wrote across the whole forum with timewasting thoughts and still do ? they won´t bite your head off.. they might simply ignore you but you have the right to post whatever you want unless it´s not attacking anyone (ok.. i think at some point of "bullshit" alex will kick your butt but elsewhere you can post what you want :laughing-rolling: )

i would guess your physical problems as your problems in life too are somehow triggered by the cleanings. i feel it on myself too that the more it get "restored" or on the right way or simply feel better at all the more other problems are getting into my life. for example people i had nothing to do with for months (possibly dark because i always felt frightenend in their near and was unable to think ) called me on the day frank wrote in the warnews that the cleaning of the chakras is done. what a coincidence huh ? :text-lol:
on a "coaching" i HAVE to do (thanks german bureaucracy .. ) they wanna press me into a practicum where i dont earn anything and have to work for them for.. yeah.. nothing. and there´s right now no chance of avoiding this..
so they (or their remainings.. i don´t know.. maybe both) are trying to create as much pressure on everyone of us as possible. my family gets bullied by bureaucracy as well as i get pressured to work for nothing.

or on a physical site the problem with my lung i got for 2 days and then it dissapeared again. or simply stining pain randomly in the body.
and the more i try to move the more my chronic shit i got triggers and tries to hold me down at home..

some implants seem to love to trigger others on very normal situations and bring them into rage or similar when i try to have an conversation with them on a very neutral base as well..

so much bullshit still ongoing..

but guess what? i give a fuck :laughing-rolling: i´ll try to avoid as much as possible, dancing like a ballerina on the toes between broken glass and burning ground and show the ones who are causing the broken glass/fire on the ground the middlefinger.
it´s not easy to do so. maybe it seems to trigger even more shit on a next level of pressure but then i´ll just repeat on not even giving a shit on it.

the lack of money is a problem yes.. but i can live with it. mostly i don´t even own a cent (or penny ) for month and my parents aren´t better since we´re all in some kind of trap which helds us away from any job (sometimes my father gets a job for 2months, greatly paid . then they start to scam him.. so he leaves the job sometimes gets some charge on the fraud ones ..and win.. and then still never gets his money back because he´s like.. the 70th in a queue of people waiting for their money.. and so on.. ) but still you can "live" with it. sure you can´t buy anything sometimes but do you really have to? only necessary things are enough in my opinion in this case.
sure.. more money would be great .. but in the current situation this isn´t a possibility how hard i or my family tries. and in the future money HOPEFULLY doesn´t have any meaning anymore.

well.. now i wrote way more bullshit as you did alc and i didn´t even recognized actually :laughing-rolling:
now you don´t feel alone on that :romance-grouphug: :happy-smileyflower:
i can bet this will clearly get removed :roll:

even then i had some "letting-out" i hadn´t for a long time since i felt kind of frightenend of writing nonsense and stupid things . may be because of the new energy :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “HEALING Tools”