Energy download and HEALING video

juu

Re: Energy download video

Unread postby juu » 21 Sep 2016 03:47

Frank wrote:It's not the video nor the Pearlgonits which do these.

It's dark counter attacks against the video and the Pearlgonites...
To force you, not to use them.

mmm ok.. that makes sense :think: ... either way.. Still I prefer to avoid stuff at work, because computer and technology malcfunction could be disastrous for me here :(
Im still like a kilometer away from my place, so, i dont mind leaving the perlgonite there..

:romance-smileyheart:
Drack

Re: Energy download video

Unread postby Drack » 21 Sep 2016 16:27

Frank wrote:It's not the video nor the Pearlgonits which do these.

It's dark counter attacks against the video and the Pearlgonites...
To force you, not to use them.

oh good to know. or bad to know? :think: however, the "freeze " didn´t stopped anyways. it just had a break :text-lol:
still won´t stop it. without i would sleep all day or would just be very pissed off + exhausted all day :laughing-rolling: (indirect :text-thankyoublue: for the nice energy supply )

:romance-grouphug:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: Energy download and HEALING video

Unread postby Shellers » 08 Feb 2017 18:46

Frank wrote:I made a video to supply FREE Energy Download to everyone.

Here is the Youtube link.

You can find a detailed description of the video and it's features in our healing wiki.

This video works fine for pets too!

Maybe you give me a little feedback after testing.

I uploaded the video in two very small versions to play them on phone.
They are attached to this post now.

How can I (or is it even possible to) download this to my PC or laptop so I can keep it running? Our DSL (internet) service here can be very slow and intermittent at times. I see it can be downloaded to an iphone but I would like to download it to a computer instead.
Shelly
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Feb 2017 19:20

Shellers wrote:How can I (or is it even possible to) download this to my PC or laptop so I can keep it running? Our DSL (internet) service here can be very slow and intermittent at times. I see it can be downloaded to an iphone but I would like to download it to a computer instead.
Shelly
Hi Shelly, the downloads for iphone (or any other phone) are the same for PC. You might have the easiest time with the 360p version (MP4 format), which should play in most PC video players.
You can find the download links attached to the first post in this thread, or here is a direct link to the 360p version: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/download/file.php?id=423

Enjoy!
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 09 Feb 2017 02:40

Thank you Grayfox, I didn't realize that download would work with the PC too. I'll give it a try tonight!

Shelly
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 11 Feb 2017 18:31

I was successful downloading the video as Grayfox suggested. I set it to play through a media player and just left it to run all day and then all night. It glitched up once for some reason. Last night, before bed, I was going to do a Skib command for restful and sound sleep. Much to my dismay, the laptop on which the video was running had died completely. Gone! Ka-put! :-(

And this brought up a question: On the video Frank suggests that the healing energy from the video can be loaded into stones/crystals. Could I command the energy be loaded into a crystal and carry that around in my pocket all day (maybe recharging it during the day) and use that energy source while working with Skib commands??? I understand the energy source needs to be there in order for the Skib command to do it's work, possibly taking hours or days.

And now another question arises: I would like to "clean" or purify some bulk vitamin C powder. The product (almost all ascorbic acid) comes from China and I am apprehensive about it's purity. Is it possible to clean this to the degree that it does not toxify the body? And then, it will follow that if that is possible, using a Skib command, to purify all kinds of substances we ingest. That would be amazing!!!

Thanks so much for ideas or answers,
Shelly
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Feb 2017 19:31

Shellers wrote:I was successful downloading the video as Grayfox suggested. I set it to play through a media player and just left it to run all day and then all night. It glitched up once for some reason. Last night, before bed, I was going to do a Skib command for restful and sound sleep. Much to my dismay, the laptop on which the video was running had died completely. Gone! Ka-put! :-(

Do you have an old smartphone. We used this successfully for 24/7 work...

Shellers wrote:And this brought up a question: On the video Frank suggests that the healing energy from the video can be loaded into stones/crystals. Could I command the energy be loaded into a crystal and carry that around in my pocket all day (maybe recharging it during the day) and use that energy source while working with Skib commands??? I understand the energy source needs to be there in order for the Skib command to do it's work, possibly taking hours or days.

Skib is not using the video in any kind. Has it's own power supply...
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 11 Feb 2017 19:39

Frank wrote:
Shellers wrote:I was successful downloading the video as Grayfox suggested. I set it to play through a media player and just left it to run all day and then all night. It glitched up once for some reason. Last night, before bed, I was going to do a Skib command for restful and sound sleep. Much to my dismay, the laptop on which the video was running had died completely. Gone! Ka-put! :-(

Do you have an old smartphone. We used this successfully for 24/7 work...

Shellers wrote:And this brought up a question: On the video Frank suggests that the healing energy from the video can be loaded into stones/crystals. Could I command the energy be loaded into a crystal and carry that around in my pocket all day (maybe recharging it during the day) and use that energy source while working with Skib commands??? I understand the energy source needs to be there in order for the Skib command to do it's work, possibly taking hours or days.

Skib is not using the video in any kind. Has it's own power supply...

Ahhh, ok, I misunderstood then. I need to go back and re-read Skib post. This is good news though as I am noticing improvement using Skib. I'll keep track and post my observations later. Thank you Frank.
Shelly
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 12 Apr 2017 00:06

I'm sorry if this question was already answered and I missed it, but will the video still work if we play it and open a new tab and or/ mute the sound?
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 12 Apr 2017 01:40

Allison wrote:I'm sorry if this question was already answered and I missed it, but will the video still work if we play it and open a new tab and or/ mute the sound?

My understanding is "yes". I just read about it this morning. The video can be running muted in the background once you have started the video and established that you wish to receive the energy through your palms or belly area. Then you can work on other things on the same computer monitor with it running in the background. If you scroll through the instructions below the video on the healing wiki page, I think that's where it talks about this. Hope this helps.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 12 Apr 2017 03:07

Thank you :happy-sunshine:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 02 Jan 2018 17:17

What's the max factor level to use on people without chakras? (With the free energy download video)
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 May 2018 18:41

The "energy download and healing video" got now a massive upgrade too.
It's now able to operate on lowest levels.
And it can analyze fractal structures to deliver/develop the optimal needed energies.
That also means, if you start the video, it may be, that you need to wait a few minutes,
until analyzing and developing is done, before the energies start flowing.
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 11 Jun 2018 11:19

hello,

listen on repeat is not working:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=623- ... y_Download

regards, Mitja
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 11 Jun 2018 15:16

Somolovac wrote:hello,

listen on repeat is not working:
http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=623- ... y_Download

regards, Mitja
Hi Mitja, what exactly do you mean it's not working? That link works perfectly for me, when the video ends, it starts from the beginning again. What happens for you?
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 12 Jun 2018 06:02

now it is working, yesterday it didnt, I do not know whay,..
thank you and regards, Mitja
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 16 Jun 2019 19:38

:greetings-wavingyellow:

A couple of nights ago I slept for nearly 10 hours and I was lying in bed for 11 hours altogether. I never sleep for that long. My body needs an hour or so longer some days but lately I generally only sleep for 6.5 - 7 hours (8 hours if I'm lucky!)
So I woke up very surprised. Then after having a cuppa, I realised I had run the energy download video all night! I woke up feeling refreshed, not sluggish.

Return to “HEALING Tools”