EMOTIONAL HEALING - by Pommnitz music

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

EMOTIONAL HEALING - by Pommnitz music

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2015 17:44

We differentiate between 2 kinds of emotions, depending on their origination.
This thread is about emotions consisting of PL6 energies which underlie fractality.

The second kind of emotions/feelings are energies of the Orion layer and they are not fractal.
You can clean them with the nervous system cleaning module, activated by Yiruma music.

Emotions are a special kind of energy. We call the PL6 energies.
They are special, because they are under special protection if they are in beings.
The emotions of a being have to be private and protected. Darks very like to manipulate them...

I am now not talking about emotions in general (I'm for sure the wrong one for this... :mrgreen: ), I am talking about "suppressed emotions".
You should know already, that we are fractal beings, and that our ambient on Earth is also energetically fractal.
And our emotions are also fractal.

Now look at the fractal pictures/videos I posted: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2001

You can see, that if something is fractal it has a lot of edges, corners, hooks and other non smooth structures. That's important.

So if someone gets "flooded" by strong emotions, the emotional energies got compressed. And I really mean here they are physically compressed. To get the emotionally system running well and healthy, the emotional energies need to have some "healthy geometric order". But by compressing them they loose this order, and the real bad point here is, that the non smooth fractal structures prevent that they go back into the needed geometric order.

When time goes by, the compressed emotional energies get replaced by new ones in the needed geometrical order. And the next "emotional accident or attack" compresses the next energies. So over time something like a ball of emotional energies is build up.

There are many people out there with these "emotional balls" of compressed emotions.
But there is more. Because of a malfunction in some people there are not only emotional energies in this ball, there are also non-emotional ones included, which make the problems even bigger. Often they prevent (until now) that the healings can unscramble the ball. And sensible emotional people also can get caught in there, and can not cut the connection. They often get ill by this, for example having the traumatic experiences of the "emotional ball" of a foreign person over and over again.

It is not possible to heal these "emotional balls" without external help.

These external help is available through music. But only a very few number of artists are able to connect their music to the cleaning mechanism.

I am attaching some music mp3s to this post. This music will slowly unscramble the emotional ball. It needs a minimum of 10 minutes, before parts of it get permanently taken out. So you should listen to it longer, maybe half hour on autorepeat. Be aware, that you will feel the unscrambled emotions. So whatever got suppressed will come up to you, you will feel it. Anger, hate, grief and many more. You will feel listen longer will solve this, even if it can start a "ride" for a while.

In "hard" cases you can contact me, I can do more additional things. But pls first try the music.

On YouTube.
On Soundcloud

Edit (Frank) 29th Jan 2017:

First We added the option to increase the cleaning intensity.
The cleaning always starts with a standard preset intensity. This is defined as factor 1.
You can increase the cleaning factor up to 100 with commanding it by voice or by writing it down.
Factor 100 means cleaning will be 100 times stronger than standard.

And second we added a new operating mode to these emotional cleanings/healings.

Many of the "emotional balls" are so hard, that the Pommnitz music was only able to clean something away from the surface, but was not able to clean out the balls themselves. For these cases we developed a "forced mode" for the Pommnitz music cleanings.

These "emotional balls" are like balls of concrete.
So some more force is needed to take parts of it out.
This cleaning works like corkscrew.
Screwing it into the ball, then pulling parts out and cleaning them away.
These gets repeated until the whole ball falls apart and gets cleaned away.

To use this forced mode you first have to start the Pommnitz music.
Then you give the order "forced mode" by voice or writing.
After that forced mode will start on standard speed, which is 1 of 100.
If you want to increase the speed just order in same way to increase to a number between 2 and 100. This is a multiplier factor of standard speed.
But be careful while increasing!

Average needed time to clean the pollution on intensity 1: +/- 13 hours
Average needed time to clean the pollution in forced mode on intensity 1: +/- 220 hours
Attachments
Christian Pommnitz - 04 - 4 I m Forrest.mp3
(3.75 MiB) Downloaded 1489 times
Christian Pommnitz - 01 - 1 Ballade pour Adeline.mp3
(3.47 MiB) Downloaded 916 times
Christian Pommnitz - 10 - 10 A Rainy Day In Vancouver.mp3
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 849 times
Christian Pommnitz - 09 - 9 Die fabelhafte Welt der Amélie.mp3
This one is special strong for grief.
(5.34 MiB) Downloaded 10663 times
alc

Re: Suppressed emotions and emotional healing

Unread postby alc » 19 Dec 2015 18:03

Thanx Frank :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
i am aware of this balls for a long time as u know my crying to help...
just start to listen so i felt imeadetly (start with Adeline) unrolling in lower part than sure i couldn't resist when i saw comment on 4th song and here i feel heart area and lower part too .... i hope also brain will start to work too :laughing-rolling:

THANX THANX THANX
:romance-grouphug:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 19 Dec 2015 18:26

:romance-grouphug: :crying-yellow: thanks :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2015 18:29

From the first feedbacks it seems that the minimum good "session" length is 40 minutes or more.

This music is working similar like the "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo".
It connects us to an emotional cleaning module, just this module does not clean the emotions, it unscrambles them so that we can handle them.
It does clean foreign energies, which have nothing to do with emotions, which pollute them.
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Dec 2015 20:34

Frank wrote:From the first feedbacks it seems that the minimum good "session" length is 40 minutes or more.

This music is working similar like the "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo".
It connects us to an emotional cleaning module, just this module does not clean the emotions, it unscrambles them so that we can handle them.
It does clean foreign energies, which have nothing to do with emotions, which pollute them.

you can do this also with some other music ? thisone is annoying aftersome time :confusion-shrug:

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2015 20:45

alc wrote:you can do this also with some other music ? thisone is annoying aftersome time :confusion-shrug:

It's not the music, it's the player.
So no, you can not.

And you just showed how it is working.
So some of your suppressed emotions are "annoying"....
Remember, all the suppressed emotions will come up...
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Dec 2015 20:51

Frank wrote:
Remember, all the suppressed emotions will come up...

so this means no more ignorance is bliss :laughing-rolling:
thanx again
:handgestures-thumbup: :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 21 Dec 2015 16:28

:greetings-wavingyellow:

1. The music doesn't do much to me.. At first only I m forest.. Even though all 4 pieces are absolutely beautiful..

2. How does it work? The artist has to be light.. And you protoi attach the healing program to the piece?
Or the artist did it without or with intention?
If I send you some music is possible for ubto attach this programs?

3. Can I share this pieces to people?

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2015 16:37

juu wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

1. The music doesn't do much to me.. At first only I m forest.. Even though all 4 pieces are absolutely beautiful..

2. How does it work? The artist has to be light.. And you protoi attach the healing program to the piece?
Or the artist did it without or with intention?
If I send you some music is possible for ubto attach this programs?

3. Can I share this pieces to people?

3. give them the forum link....
1. It's not about touching, don't compare it with the spiritual "things". Everyone reacts different.
2. No, only works with this artist (and 4 others we don't know...). Yes he is Protoi crew too.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 21 Dec 2015 17:00

Hi Frank - thank you. For me this music induce sensation I would describe as powerful and releasing of tension. Very comforting for me.

Also, those fractal references/videos really get my thoughts going. :wink:
Such as how first encountering these fractal patterns within this property could have looked as some clouded unidetifiable disease/rot - which however is going to turn into radiant healing and evolution.

Also made me feel more sadness for the incredible loss of all those wonderful and unique beings and entities lost in this property.

Anyway, thank you. Is this for these three pieces in particular - or also in other pieces by Christian?

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2015 17:44

Here is more Music from him: https://soundcloud.com/christian-pommi/tracks

It seems all of it is on the most commercial download pages available.
eternalullaby

Re: Suppressed emotions and EMOTIONAL HEALING - MUSIC

Unread postby eternalullaby » 27 Feb 2016 23:11

I listened to Die fabelhafte Welt der Amélie last night and the melody had me spellbound. I really can't accurately describe in words how that piece made me feel :romance-heartsthree: All I know is that it sounded somewhat familiar to me, as if I had heard it before in some elusive dream. It reminds me of something I don't remember... :scared-eek:

Thank you for posting this beautiful music, Frank!
I'll have this on all the time :handgestures-thumbup:
marie

Unread postby marie » 28 Feb 2016 16:51

Frank wrote:Be aware, that you will feel the unscrambled emotions. So whatever got suppressed will come up to you, you will feel it. Anger, hate, grief and many more.

Are we having our emotional balls unscrambled after switching to EL4? I feel like this past week I was reliving my deepest buried and most painful emotions. This thread is a good reminder to listen to the healing music during these times.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Feb 2016 01:46

Been listening to this music every night .. I love it ! Great way to fall asleep

My emotions vary widely from sadness to confusion to excitement to exhaustion while listening. My eyes tend to buzz and I do have the sensation of release / unblocking similar to the large cleanings after EL4 shift

:text-thankyoublue: Frank for showing this beautiful man !! Protoi music ftw
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 28 May 2016 22:12

as i read through this one thread once again i got one question

there are binaural beats and isochronic tones out there promising the best out of themselves..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochronic_tones

i used to hear them pretty often before i entered this forum .. and pretty much of them
i even used to produce my own regarding on what i could need.

they´re in my opinion very powerful and can cause chance in consciousness and in mood pretty hard. they even can influence your body at the whole.

LINK REMOVED! No need to advertise bad stuff :happy-smileyflower:

now the question: are they good? i can´t remember they harmed me in any way but they never brought up something useful over a longer period of time.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 29 May 2016 05:57

Drack wrote:as i read through this one thread once again i got one question

there are binaural beats and isochronic tones out there promising the best out of themselves..

i used to hear them pretty often before i entered this forum .. and pretty much of them

they´re in my opinion very powerful and can cause chance in consciousness and in mood pretty hard. they even can influence your body at the whole.

LINK removed by Δύναμις
now the question: are they good? i can´t remember they harmed me in any way but they never brought up something useful over a longer period of time.

True. I can feel the impact in half a second. BUT ... yes, there is a but ... when listening to it, you are getting programmed as they are very good programming tool ... also you became an opened puppet ready to get additionally programmed by "?" ... and for sure you get programmed, no doubt.

And I'll get a chance here to make a comment about "you" as you are exposing yourself pretty intense lately - nothing wrong with that, just an observation. You are saying that these frequencies didn't harmed you in any way ... well ... I bet they did, directly or undirectly, but they did. Also, when you joined the forum you were in such a mess that it was even difficult to read you (for me t.i) as you were overloaded with ... you know ... BUT ... much, much, much lighter (cleaner) now ... not yet there of course (as none of us is really there yet), but change is really noticable :wink: .
Anyway ... I noticed great changes in many members and that please me a lot :angelic-sunshine: .
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 09:51

LeeDee wrote:
Drack wrote:as i read through this one thread once again i got one question

http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm here you can see what they can cause .

True. I can feel the impact in half a second. BUT ... yes, there is a but ... when listening to it, you are getting programmed as they are very good programming tool ... also you became an opened puppet ready to get additionally programmed by "?" ... and for sure you get programmed, no doubt.

And I'll get a chance here to make a comment about "you" as you are exposing yourself pretty intense lately - nothing wrong with that, just an observation. You are saying that these frequencies didn't harmed you in any way ... well ... I bet they did, directly or undirectly, but they did. Also, when you joined the forum you were in such a mess that it was even difficult to read you (for me t.i) as you were overloaded with ... you know ... BUT ... much, much, much lighter (cleaner) now ... not yet there of course (as none of us is really there yet), but change is really noticable :wink: .
Anyway ... I noticed great changes in many members and that please me a lot :angelic-sunshine: .

:romance-grouphug: leedee ,

yes , thing´s have chanced drastically since i got the core of all of this :D. at the time i entered the forum i was already dead, soaking in all infos i got and taking it as true. no feelings, no normal thoughts, just searching , soaking, repeat.
since i´m here it got reaally better. bit by bit of course :D.
but the more you get clear about the most things, the more you recognize on others how irratiated they are and how they don´t even life by theirselves most of the times.. =/

and sure you get programmed by these sounds. pretty harsh even. that´s what they even write in their discription :laughing-rolling: .
but they try to cover it as "temporarly". and i´ve felt them as temporarly only , too. i would like to know what kind of programming this sh*t does really..
and i don´t know why but i´ve gotten this "tick" that i answer my questions by myself very often without recognizing ... :text-lol:

:text-thankyoublue: for your kind words , too :happy-smileyflower: :romance-smileyheart:
i hope some day everyone gets the conclusion that something is wrong and gets out of this "autonomic " lifestyle :D.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 29 May 2016 10:21

The answers to those questions will not help you in any way, so why losing time and energy on them? It's enought to know that you should not listen to those frequencies as they make you a great subject for D programming. Forget about them and move on. And start focusing on yourself as you are still too much into "others" and others lives. The best you can do for others at this moment is to "make yourself better/a good example", not to evaluete others' "non-living" ... you see ... many of us do not really "live", so you automatically label us with your judgment ... I know, I repeat myself, but I'll do it every now and then till you realise ... all with good intentions ...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 11:07

LeeDee wrote:The answers to those questions will not help you in any way, so why losing time and energy on them? It's enought to know that you should not listen to those frequencies as they make you a great subject for D programming.

that´s simply the urge to get knowledge. i´m really interested in many many things which simply shouldn´t interest me as it looks like. i wanna know the background ,the function and every other single detail of so almost everything.. and i always hear "stop focusing on it it´s just wasted time/energy".. and that´s not wrong at all. i could use that time way better on many times and surely this is a weakpoint on me too in some way. but is it that wrong to want to know things is the question i ask myself :D

LeeDee wrote: Forget about them and move on. And start focusing on yourself as you are still too much into "others" and others lives. The best you can do for others at this moment is to "make yourself better/a good example", not to evaluete others' "non-living" ... you see ... many of us do not really "live", so you automatically label us with your judgment ... I know, I repeat myself, but I'll do it every now and then till you realise ... all with good intentions ...

it´s really hard not to judge. it´s like manifested in everyone.. so sorry when i do so.
i´m fully on it trying to resemble a good example and simply living it.. but i think everyone knows that this is really hard in this world .

as i´m telling myself pretty often " still a long way to go" :D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 May 2016 12:55

LeeDee wrote:And I'll get a chance here to make a comment about "you" as you are exposing yourself pretty intense lately - nothing wrong with that, just an observation. You are saying that these frequencies didn't harmed you in any way ... well ... I bet they did, directly or undirectly, but they did. Also, when you joined the forum you were in such a mess that it was even difficult to read you (for me t.i) as you were overloaded with ... you know ... BUT ... much, much, much lighter (cleaner) now ... not yet there of course (as none of us is really there yet), but change is really noticable :wink: .

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

Return to “HEALING Tools”