All said already by LeeDee :romance-grouphug:

noticed and clarified. :text-thankyoublue: :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Suppressed emotions and EMOTIONAL HEALING - MUSIC

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jan 2017 16:59

I made an important upgrade in 1st post of this thread.
Allison

Re: Suppressed emotions and emotional healing

Unread postby Allison » 30 Jan 2017 07:24

Frank wrote:Here is more Music from him: https://soundcloud.com/christian-pommi/tracks

It seems all of it is on the most commercial download pages available.

I googled his name and different people have uploaded videos of him on YouTube too :D

I love this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88I2sr8 ... DqKvjCF9YQ
spellthief

Re: EMOTIONAL HEALING - by Pommnitz music

Unread postby spellthief » 30 Jan 2017 14:31

I loved Yiruma since the very first 'River flows in you' :happy-sunshine:

I like piano, but rarely listen to any, puts me in melancholic moods... Any reason why only piano music is imbued with energies? Does it have to do with piano tones/notes or it's chosen so listeners of any genre would be able to enjoy it?
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 30 Jan 2017 14:35

spellthief wrote:I loved Yiruma since the very first 'River flows in you' :happy-sunshine:

Any reason why everything is piano music? Does it have to do with piano tones/notes or it's chosen so listeners of any genre would be able to enjoy it?

because Frank loves piano music i would say :text-lol:

and the persons have their own attachments and signatures in that music which have a message and/or an healing effect aswell. it´s just the clearest way to transmit those energies , i guess
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jan 2017 14:40

It is absolutely not important if it is piano music or anything else...
Just the first artist was a piano player...

I chose the other 3 because most people can very easy listen to silent piano music in the background for hours.
I would doubt the most people could do this on metal or techno... :lol:
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 30 Jan 2017 15:21

Ok, this is exactly what I've been doing, I have these songs running quietly in the background as I do other things. I can feel Pommnitz music having some effect and my mood lightens.

The others are really great sounding, I like the Philip Wesley music the best but this is on a musical level, its a bit difficult for me to notice any difference in terms of the healings/cleanings.

I already did 30mins each, forced mode, factor 100, now I let the music play and simply enjoy :obscene-drinkingcheers:

CaSpEr
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jan 2017 15:40

CaSpEr wrote:Ok, this is exactly what I've been doing, I have these songs running quietly in the background as I do other things. I can feel Pommnitz music having some effect and my mood lightens.

The others are really great sounding, I like the Philip Wesley music the best but this is on a musical level, its a bit difficult for me to notice any difference in terms of the healings/cleanings.

I already did 30mins each, forced mode, factor 100, now I let the music play and simply enjoy :obscene-drinkingcheers:

CaSpEr

First always do normal mode.
Normal and forced mode are 2 different things.
Forced mode doesn't clean things which are cleaned by normal mode...

I made now a change, so that cleaning will auto-switch to normal mode, if forced mode is ordered, but normal pollution still to do...
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 30 Jan 2017 15:55

Understood and :text-thankyoublue:

Will give this another go :romance-grouphug:
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 30 Jan 2017 15:56

Ah, ok, today i've been gradually doing nervous system and connection healing. Arrived both at forced mode speed 100, but not feeling any big sensations, just mild ones all the time.

Maybe i skipped on bigger speeds too fast, dont know. Yes its better that it automatically starts at the point where needed individually, and and maybe even that it goes on with speed/mode increase till all done.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jan 2017 17:12

Guys, don't drive crazy or amok with the cleanings....
Start low and increase sensible...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Jan 2017 18:30

I have been using Pommnitz music for a very long time now, but usually it is not loud, and not in the foreground.. I have no idea if it has much beneficial effect that way, but after my testing today, it seems that it does have some effect when it is still loud enough to hear. I am not sure if you have to hear it for benefit.. also, I used to play it at ~2% slower, as I found this more comfortable. Qn: Is it okay to play it slower? (although today I stopped doing that)

Here are my notes from today's usage of the Pommnitz music, using it in the foreground (no other sounds playing).

Code: Select all

Notes [jan302017]:
Start Time: 11:45 AM
After awhile (12:11 PM) strong sensation, uncomfortable, but not too much so.. definitely felt stuff happening over the past few minutes. Uncomfortable emotions coming up, difficult to do anything else like use Skib commands.. just sit there and let it play out..

Feel much calmer now, like a big chunk has been processed, and now is a "break/rest period" ... comparatively, at least.
End Time: 12:24 PM

commands used:
forced mode
increase speed to factor 4 {gradually, first went to 2, and then 3}
Definitely had some big effects from using it, only went up to factor 4.. I would try whatever factor I was on [e.g. 1 for default] for awhile.. if it's comfortable, even if having some effects, then increase to the next factor.. give it some time with that one.. and so on.

As I've used it so much in the past, I went immediately to "forced mode". Actually, yesterday, before the release of the new cleaning modules/interfaces (Yiruma, Wesley, Barton), I used the "forced mode" only at speed 1/100.. I felt some subtle sensation..but strong, it felt just like a strong, but slow "corkscrew" cleaning as described, and it was comfortable enough to increase to speed 2/100 ..

I have taken notes from all of my testing of the new modules/interfaces today, I will post in those other threads.

For running commands, I made a separate text file on my computer for each type of healing, and picked an order to run them in; to run a command, I would simply write it in the text file.. this also made it easier to keep notes on my experiences of each type, for each session.. and to keep track of the time.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 30 Jan 2017 19:26

Frank wrote:Average needed time to clean the pollution on intensity 1: +/- 13 hours
Average needed time to clean the pollution in forced mode on intensity 1: +/- 220 hours

This may have already been answered but do the 'normal cleaning' modes also have an intensity multiplier?

I feel like I have definitely put in far more than 13 hours of Pommnitz since it's posting. But a multiplier would certainly bring down total exposure time needed for the 200+ hours needed for some of the new modules.

Many thanks to Frank and anyone else who created these new modules. Also Casper for making downloadable tracks available.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Jan 2017 19:32

Dee wrote:This may have already been answered but do the 'normal cleaning' modes also have an intensity multiplier?
Yes, in first post (after Jan 29, 2017 edit):

Frank wrote:First We added the option to increase the cleaning intensity.
The cleaning always starts with a standard preset intensity. This is defined as factor 1.
You can increase the cleaning factor up to 100 with commanding it by voice or by writing it down.
Factor 100 means cleaning will be 100 times stronger than standard.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 30 Jan 2017 20:40

Grayfox wrote:
Dee wrote:This may have already been answered but do the 'normal cleaning' modes also have an intensity multiplier?
Yes, in first post (after Jan 29, 2017 edit):

Frank wrote:First We added the option to increase the cleaning intensity.
The cleaning always starts with a standard preset intensity. This is defined as factor 1.
You can increase the cleaning factor up to 100 with commanding it by voice or by writing it down.
Factor 100 means cleaning will be 100 times stronger than standard.

Thanks Grayfox.
:happy-sunshine: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :greetings-waveyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-sunshine:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Feb 2017 18:35

I am in such a negative emotional state right now and I would welcome some feedback. Although I have worked in the field of emotional therapies for some years, I am seeing that some of my practices were bullshit and I just am not sure about the others.

The situation is with my husband's family, his mom with dementia and health issues and his sister wanting total control of the mom, the assets, everything. We have been mostly cut out of being able to visit, to express concerns, etc. There is manipulation, lies, unethical maybe even illegal actions and much more. We thought it wise to try to advocate for the mom but everything has escalated with the sister.

I feel so much hate right now. The situation has been going on for about six or seven weeks after the mom broke her hip. I have had bouts of strong hate and was able to move through it somehow. I can see a correlation with this hate and the hate I never expressed as during neglect and abuse in my childhood.

I want to understand this and work through it in the best way, not bringing in more Dark. So, first question, is this hate from the dark or is it the natural progression due to feeling violated/attacked? I do not like feeling this at all but I also don't want to deal with this incorrectly, causing myself even more harm.

Here is what I am doing to help myself: I am running the Healing Energy video non-stop (well, unless the computer burps). I have ordered the commands - "remove negative chains", "remove attacking data." I have run the skib commands for fake skills, skill blocks, the Defend macro. I have listened to Pommnitz a few times.
I just started the video this morning but have been using the skib commands for a couple of days and the music on and off for two days.

Is this the best I can do or is there something I am missing?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Feb 2017 22:47

@ Shellers

I would think that you bother far too much with the negative feelings. Instead to ignore them (which is definitely the best because you detach yourself and your mind from them) you try to solve them. Negative feelings of every kind are purely dark manipulations. No matter what you do, the longer you bother with them, the more they damage you.
Don't try to solve unsolvable things, try to ignore them till you can handle them (if necessary).

Hate is an ego based feeling. Ask yourself what exactly causes this hate and isolate it. Put a wall around that something and keep it away from you.
Your husband's sister was probably always nasty, but you kept finding excuses to keep the peace. Now things are getting harder and it is not possible to keep the peace, so all the suppressed emotions come up again and make you feel "hate".

What is it that you could do to help the mother? It would be useful to know what her classification is. If she happens to be dark and the sister too, then just keep away from the.
If the sister is taking care of the mother, then it is understandable that she would like to control everything, because she is acting from another perspective than yours. So, if she is light, she probably doesn't mean bad. If she is dark, then better think twice and don't give her a chance to do any damage.
Is it about the assets? Well, they are not important (if you ask me). Soon the system will be upside-down. Why waste time on that?
If the mother is light your skib and/or the healing cards could help her.

Maybe it helps to write things in two columns: possible vs not possible. Do what is possible and accept the impossible as not possible. It can make your life much easier. The more your thoughts evolve around a topic, the more you get stuck in it. Let go! The solution will come by itself. :happy-sunshine:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 16 Feb 2017 03:47

Δύναμις wrote:@ Shellers

I would think that you bother far too much with the negative feelings.Yes. That's how I learned to work with emotions/feelings. I have done what is called "shadow work" as taught by Carl Jung. This work does involve a lot of time "in" the actual feeling, learning of where it came (it's roots) and then fully feeling the emotion in the context of when and where in life it was generated. Instead to ignore them (which is definitely the best because you detach yourself and your mind from them) you try to solve them. It sounds much simpler and cleaner using the ignoring practice. I have found that using shadow work, the issue and pain keeps cycling back even though I may have worked through the same issue several times. Negative feelings of every kind are purely dark manipulations. No matter what you do, the longer you bother with them, the more they damage you. Yes, I can see this now.
Don't try to solve unsolvable things, try to ignore them till you can handle them (if necessary).

Hate is an ego based feeling. I see that it is ego, this hate I have been feeling. I have been very caught up in it.Ask yourself what exactly causes this hate and isolate it. Put a wall around that something and keep it away from you. OK, I will use this tool.
Your husband's sister was probably always nasty, but you kept finding excuses to keep the peace. YES! Now things are getting harder and it is not possible to keep the peace, so all the suppressed emotions come up again and make you feel "hate".

What is it that you could do to help the mother? It would be useful to know what her classification is. If she happens to be dark and the sister too, then just keep away from the.
If the sister is taking care of the mother, then it is understandable that she would like to control everything, because she is acting from another perspective than yours. So, if she is light, she probably doesn't mean bad. If she is dark, then better think twice and don't give her a chance to do any damage.
Is it about the assets? Well, they are not important (if you ask me). No, the assets are small. We have concern that the assets will not be used only for mom's care but we also know that without a court fight, there is little we can do about that.Soon the system will be upside-down. Why waste time on that?
If the mother is light your skib and/or the healing cards could help her.

Maybe it helps to write things in two columns: possible vs not possible. Do what is possible and accept the impossible as not possible. It can make your life much easier. The more your thoughts evolve around a topic, the more you get stuck in it. Yes, I see this too. Let go! The solution will come by itself. :happy-sunshine:

Thank you. This has helped my focus and provided some clarity.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2017 11:49

Shellers wrote:Thank you. This has helped my focus and provided some clarity.

Most welcome, dear Shelly! :romance-kisscheek:

Methodical working is laudable but only if you are working with known/defined values. Trying to understand where a feeling or an emotion comes from, without knowing what exactly happens that produces the feeling or the emotion is not very scientific.
Feelings and emotions are NOT products of some chemical reactions in our brains or elsewhere in our body but energetic imbalances on other (non tangible to us yet) levels that manifest in our level as chemical reactions.

Emotions are caused by PL 6 energy-imbalancing in the Outer Core. PL = Polarity level, certain type of energies belonging to that level.
Feelings are non PL 6 energy-imbalancing that takes place in the Orion layer.

There is a very easy way to differentiate between emotion and feeling: emotion is accompanied with some bodily reaction and is located in the belly area, feeling is located in the chest area.

Psychology is still far apart from understanding how energies influence our lives and how things really work. Endless and useless discussions about theories (=simply opinions) with no or very few results. Btw. the few results can probably be limited to people that belong to the same energetic group like the inventor of a specific theory.
Don't take me wrong! There are always positive exceptions. I am talking about the main stream majority here.

Return to “HEALING Tools”