The Protoi HEALING CARDS

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The Protoi HEALING CARDS

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jan 2017 22:33

We also developed a very strong tool for healing.
This is a set of command cards with predefined healing programs usable with Pearlgonites or Skib.

For details pls look into the Healing Cards page in our Healing Wiki.
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Re: The Protoi HEALING CARDS

Unread postby Robin » 18 Feb 2017 01:39

:happy-wavemulticolor:
I received these beauties in the mail this week along with the healing cards. I am enjoying every minute with them! Thank you for the wonderful tools!
:happy-wavemulticolor:

Attachments
IMG_4390.JPG
(1.34 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Feb 2017 12:31

:text-thankyoublue: for sharing, Robin!
Wish you success in working with your healing cards :happy-sunshine:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 18 Feb 2017 20:58

Those are so gorgeous :happy-sunshine:
Robin

Unread postby Robin » 29 Mar 2017 11:37

My sweet daughter got injured sliding into home during her softball game last night so I had the healing cards "working overtime" last night :happy-smileyflower: Off to the Orthopedist this morning! Heal heal heal!!
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 29 Mar 2017 17:50

:romance-caress: hope she recovers soon
Robin

Unread postby Robin » 07 Apr 2017 16:26

Got the very happy news yesterday that my daughter's knee has no permanent damage and no surgery needed! :happy-smileyflower: The Doctor was a bit surprised that the MRI showed only a bad bruise given how her physical exam had gone that first day after the injury. So super happy dance around here for healing successes! :happy-jumpeveryone:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 07 Apr 2017 18:19

Robin wrote:Got the very happy news yesterday that my daughter's knee has no permanent damage and no surgery needed! :happy-smileyflower: The Doctor was a bit surprised that the MRI showed only a bad bruise given how her physical exam had gone that first day after the injury. So super happy dance around here for healing successes! :happy-jumpeveryone:

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-angel:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Apr 2017 19:14

Robin wrote:Got the very happy news yesterday that my daughter's knee has no permanent damage and no surgery needed! :happy-smileyflower: The Doctor was a bit surprised that the MRI showed only a bad bruise given how her physical exam had gone that first day after the injury. So super happy dance around here for healing successes! :happy-jumpeveryone:

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Excellent news! So happy she is fine! And I love suprised doctors :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Poor guys...
Jude
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.

Unread postby Jude » 07 Apr 2017 19:15

That is wonderful to hear Robin! :happy-sunshine: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 14 Apr 2017 13:06

A week ago started a little pain in my bladder,and started increasing till yesterday when i couldnt stand it anymore..i started program with healing cards but that program was unspecified so i asked Protoi to give me right numbers for it..after one min.of applying cards the pain was gone..just like that :) :laughing-rolling:
Robin

Unread postby Robin » 14 Apr 2017 21:23

Kira wrote:A week ago started a little pain in my bladder,and started increasing till yesterday when i couldnt stand it anymore..i started program with healing cards but that program was unspecified so i asked Protoi to give me right numbers for it..after one min.of applying cards the pain was gone..just like that :) :laughing-rolling:

That's wonderful to hear! Glad you are feeling better! :happy-wavemulticolor:
Mirth
Signature: Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Unread postby Mirth » 04 Aug 2017 14:46

I'm so excited to start using my healing cards for me, my wife, and my plants! I can't wait to get into farming. I know the healing cards are gonna help me learn how to better grow and nuture my crops. :happy-jumpeveryone:

Return to “HEALING Tools”