STOP playing THEIR GAME!!!

Δύναμις

STOP playing THEIR GAME!!!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Apr 2013 20:01

:greetings-wavingyellow: fellows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFnldANFeyU

I am probably the only person in the world that had never ever heard the name Aaron Russo before yesterday. I was browsing greek sides when I found that clip, which is definately worth sharing and THINKING about it! We checked on that guy and we found out that he was one of us. I don't know a lot about him, only what you can find on the net, and this doesn't mean that I totally agree with what he says, but there are two very important sentences in this interview that sum up everything we need to know: ...I thought it was a noble thing... when I saw the intentions... I saw the evil behind it... "By controlling both sides you never realize they are on one side".
He is talking about the feministic movement in specific, but what he says applies to EVERYTHING that surrounds us nowadays, incl. poverty, famine etc. When I say it isn't our job to take care of the poor (and walk on the path they laid for us) many of you think that I am indifferent, heartless, arrogant, cruel and can't understand how it is possible to be like that and claiming to want a change for the better. It is possible! We stand with our back touching the wall on the edge of the abyss right now. The only way not to fall into it is to jump as far it takes to reach the other side, where a helping hand is reached out waiting for us to jump. We only have this one chance, jump or die. I would jump even with closed eyes, just not to let the fear distract me. This is what we need to do now. First jump and then help others to jump. But you can't help anyone by standing on the wrong side of the abyss.
Besides of this, those guys use our own scruple (our need for a pure conscience) against us, especially in cases like famine in the third world.

You surely want to know how to stop playing their game. I'll give you a few hints, but I ask you to use your own brain and share your thoughts as well. :text-feedback:

Firstly we'll have to locate the main problem. No, there are not several problems. The main problem is one and this results to many many smaller problems, that won't let us breath freely. Our main problem is lack of resources (which can be translated as lack of money or lack of property). Why is there a lack of resources? Actually there isn't but there are some evil bastards out there that decided to take anything off of us, even our very last drop of blood, which is more than useless to them, but it may show you how they think about us. We are the little bees that produce the honey for them but we are not allowed to keep anything to ourselves. Beekeepers give the bees at least some substitute for the honey they take away from them, so the bees can survive the winter. We are not given anything in exchange for the honey we deliver them. What do they do with our honey? Nothing! They use it against us in any possible way (for example by lending money to a State to buy guns from them to kill sisters and brothers. They make profit on the interests they ask for the loan and also on the sold guns). Those guys are just greedy and sick.
Secondly we should stop providing them with honey = money.

How can we do that? There are very many ways to stop delivering honey, even if it only seems to be a little drop less. Don't forget, we are the majority comparing to them! They may control everything but we can strike back. Spread the word and make everyone in your environment stop/reduce the amount delivered.

STOP buying things you don't really need!
STOP buying newspapers! (They are lying anyway and you find the news on the net.)
STOP buying magazines! (Same like newspapers. They try to impose a way of life on you that ISN'T yours, unless your head is as empty as Barbie's head :-D .)
STOP buying plastic bags! (All supermarkets and all discounters in Germany take money for plastic bags. The reason they started it over 20 years ago, was the protection of the environment. The environment pollution one plastic bag causes is the same either you pay for it or not. Stop using plastic bags is still the best way to contribute to the environment protection. Btw they ask us to pay for the pollution they actually caused. Ever thought of that?)
STOP buying things because they are cheap! (You don't really need them!!!)
STOP buying the same things your neighbor has, because you want to be like him/her! (Stop imitating unless you are an ape and can't help it :-D.)
STOP wanting the newest from newest! (You don't need it! You want it, because they want you to want it).
STOP running after "quality" brands! (Well, they controll the discounters too, but at least they earn less on them than on the quality brands).

This is the first and last time I will ask you to be a "follower". Please follow these instructions for the sake of all. This is something that each one of us can do on 3D level.

Looking forward to your comments!
Massimo

Re: STOP playing THEIR GAME!!!

Unread postby Massimo » 12 Apr 2013 09:05

Hi all

I want to add just a little note to what Barakiel said
STOP compete with each other....competition is the best way to keep you busy in usefulness
life is not a competition and to be the "first" is a non sense, u are not going to win a teddy bear in the end
and more make u the perfect victim of any form of control

:greetings-waveyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Apr 2013 09:53

:text-thankyoublue: both for your comments! Good points!

:romance-grouphug:
Elena

Unread postby Elena » 12 Aug 2013 00:28

Guys, I really need your opinion on this one
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_ra ... he-new-you

and the name Linda Dillon from http://goldenageofgaia.com

I feel I need them everyday but now something happening out there. What do you think Gabriel?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Aug 2013 10:00

Well, I only had a quick look at the sites, but they have nothing to do with us or even the light itself, if you ask me. Most of it is just dark bs, so better keep away. They may have some good intentions, but they are incapable to do anything.

What do you need them for btw? They can't give you anything. They can only put your brain to sleep to keep you from thinking and descovering. No need to follow anybody else than your own self, cleared from every silly=influenced thought. :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jan 2014 16:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM33aiokIqY

This is your future, if you won't stop playing their game.
Even if you know say "I didn't know that, I don't want that" this is the "New wolrd order" you'll get because you agreed in silence. Do you want to be the sheep???

I don't!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jan 2014 21:39

Elena wrote:Guys, I really need your opinion on this one
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_ra ... he-new-you

and the name Linda Dillon from http://goldenageofgaia.com

I feel I need them everyday but now something happening out there. What do you think Gabriel?

Wow what a site... :angry-banghead:

If you want to communicate with them, i would only talk with "Geoffrey West"....

About all others i will make no comments, i think this is comment enough...

About Gabe look here: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

P.S.
"is founder of the Golden Age of Gaia (formerly the 2012 Scenario), Achieving World Peace Now" so 2012 story does not work longer, we need to invent a new one..... when will people wake up and use their own mind....
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 27 Mar 2014 15:25

STOP buying things you don't really need!
STOP buying newspapers! (They are lying anyway and you find the news on the net.)
STOP buying magazines! (Same like newspapers. They try to impose a way of life on you that ISN'T yours, unless your head is as empty as Barbie's head :-D .)
STOP buying plastic bags! (All supermarkets and all discounters in Germany take money for plastic bags. The reason they started it over 20 years ago, was the protection of the environment. The environment pollution one plastic bag causes is the same either you pay for it or not. Stop using plastic bags is still the best way to contribute to the environment protection. Btw they ask us to pay for the pollution they actually caused. Ever thought of that?)
STOP buying the same things your neighbor has, because you want to be like him/her! (Stop imitating unless you are an ape and can't help it :-D.)
STOP wanting the newest from newest! (You don't need it! You want it, because they want you to want it).
STOP running after "quality" brands! (Well, they controll the discounters too, but at least they earn less on them than on the quality brands).

Maby also STOP watching television and news :scared-shocked: There is realy nothing good on the program :text-lol:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 12 Jan 2017 08:11

Δύναμις wrote::STOP buying things you don't really need!

This is the first and last time I will ask you to be a "follower". Please follow these instructions for the sake of all. This is something that each one of us can do on 3D level.

I have been wondering something for a while... I know someone who often steals things from stores (things that they either need or just want) because they can't afford many things. I once asked them if they would still do it if they won the jackpot lottery and they answered, "Why spend money if you don't have to? I would want to use every cent of it for a useful cause." Is theft a way of fighting the system? I don't think this person has really stolen from small stores where people are just trying to make a living, I think they only take things from corporate stores.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 12 Jan 2017 09:06

Last edited by LeeDee on 23 Aug 2017 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 12 Jan 2017 11:09

In the end, the financial damage a theft causes is deducted from the salary of the employees.

A thief steals not from the system but from the employees working there.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Jan 2017 12:44

Allison wrote:" Is theft a way of fighting the system? I don't think this person has really stolen from small stores where people are just trying to make a living, I think they only take things from corporate stores.

There is no difference between stealing from small stores or corporate stores. You are not a better thief if you steal from corporate. This is wrong thinking here and only a justification that suit the thief, but is of no use to anyone else. It is not about the damage, it is about the reason. You don't fight the system by stealing things. The more some people steal, the more others will have to pay, because the corporate will adjust the insurance premiums to minimize the loss and will get the higher premiums back by increasing the price of every good. This doesn't make you a hero, but a stupid idiot. By stealing you damage others, unless you steal back something that someone has stolen from you. But it is not ok if you take more back that they have stolen from you. :wink:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 18 Jan 2017 21:05

Thank you for your answers :happy-sunshine: I will try to convince them to stop.

Return to “Open your eyes! (by Δύναμις)”