Something to share with you ...

Δύναμις

Something to share with you ...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Feb 2014 22:56

This is actually Frank's response to a post that was made on another site and has been deleted straight after Frank sent his comment on it. :text-lol: I won't mention the person who post it, or the site it was supposed to be published, but I am sure it is worth sharing, because you may find some decent answers to your own questions through reading it. This post is very typical for "love and light" people that can't stop spreading their sh... all over the place. Enjoy and please do ask if any questions!!! The actual post quotes are bold, Frank's answer italic.

...., you are from a group we name Ahriman group. The Ahrimans are the darkest of the darks, even darker than the Sadanas and Lucifers...

The Ahrimans and their "prime friend" invented all those shit, in which we are here! It have been the Ahrimans who enslaved the "Archons" and forced them to do the things they did.

It have been the Ahrimans, who started killing and crashing cores/souls, who invented what we call brutal!

You are the 9% part of what we call your outer core. The split core, your 91% part was doing all those shit down here together with your core (ok you maybe don't understand what core and outer core is...). Both are crashed.

>>no one is "forced to sign contracts"<<
What a fucking big LIE! I annulled about 10 high 19 ~ 10.000.000..... deals in this creation which have been done by using blackmailing or taking hostages or other friendly things! But no one was forced... (where is the puking smiley when you need it...)

>>We reincarnate because of our free will<<
Another bullshit! We were not able to leave this place after we once came here! It was a trap, and those who made deals for higher skills bounced between OIC and underworld. All were caught in a kind of "stasis system" and everyone was pushed back into incarnation! Btw. the system is crashed, all are free now.

>>There are so many good sources of knowledge regarding this topic<<
Yes, all are heavily influenced and dark manipulated with dark bullshit to mislead all who want to find a way out or who want to end this shit!

>>No one is forced to do anything.<<
It was the main construction cracteristic of the trap you and your dark buddies built to force and enslave everyone and everything. And to propagandize all those "free will shit" to keep people away from even searching and looking for the things behind.

>>But I don´t want to preach here<<
Yes, no need. All the dark propaganda already written in 3,5 lines...

>>to understand the basic laws of the universe<<
No one needs to understand these dark laws any more! Your "prime friend" is crashed and no one will ever play god again! We now have only the real light rules in the creation, the dark shit which was forced into the creation is deleted and replaced. Only in the OIC (the dark disneyland, dark demiurgs, holographic matrix or however you may call the dark trap system we are more or less in) these shit is still valid. But everyone can leave this by simple decision, all rules which forced beings to the inside are deleted. Maybe some chains need to get crashed...

>>I just wish people will start to find out the truth by themselves<<
Oh yes, they will! But not your dark "truth". Sooner or later they will understand what real freedom means, and will understand what your people and buddies did.

alc

Re: Something to share with you ...

Unread postby alc » 15 Feb 2014 23:47

Δύναμις wrote:
...., you are from a group we name Ahriman group. The Ahrimans are the darkest of the darks, even darker than the Sadanas and Lucifers...

Excuse me my ignorance but who are Ahriman group to who he belongs?

Δύναμις wrote: >>no one is "forced to sign contracts"<<

[/i]

huh this is big lie I was aware last time yesterday how they cheat they hide all subliminal in some question whic they roll in the mind and you give answer yes and you are trapped. and this I became aware somewhere in 1992 or 1993 but still didn't brake through (what a lousy player I am... :lol: )

Δύναμις wrote: >>There are so many good sources of knowledge regarding this topic<<
Yes, all are heavily influenced and dark manipulated with dark bullshit to mislead all who want to find a way out or who want to end this shit! [/i]

BRAVO!!! :handgestures-thumbup: [/i][/quote]

Δύναμις wrote: >>No one is forced to do anything.<<
[/i]

Yes sure in the prison camp everybody doing everything by his free will :laughing-rolling:

Δύναμις wrote: Maybe some chains need to get crashed...[/i]
[/i]

Absolutely Frank :smile:

Thanx for shareing Dynamis
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 00:17

You are very welcome alc! :happy-sunshine: Glad you liked it! Me too, it made me laugh a lot. Unfortunately many people believe this to be the "truth".

The Ahriman group was a very nasty one. The darkest of the darks. If you read that thing about the source vortexes in Frank's post "understand your own situation" then you may remember that darks exchanged the source with the karma vortexes. More details will follow some day.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 16 Feb 2014 00:32

:text-goodpost:
Thanks for sharing Δύναμις :greetings-wavingyellow: ...that was really fun to read! The bold quotes sounds very shallow and slimy, but Frank came out with very interesting topic: Ahrimans. Hmmm, the name seems known from somewhere, maybe from some movie...but not mentioned nowhere on wiki and forum yet. Anyway...all the topic reminds me on Lord of the Rings :-D
I can't neither tolerate such scumbags anymore, and neither ignorant wiseasses who wants scientific proof for everything what's obviously in front of their nose. :angry-screaming: :puke-front:
No more compromises and consensuses with stupidity anymore!!!
Bravo Frank, kick them in the ass! :text-+1: :greetings-clappingorange:

Huh, I have to behave here, among all you nice people!
:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 01:10

Nuross wrote:Huh, I have to behave here, among all you nice people!

Oh, no, please don't!!! Be always yourself! Even if you happen to be naughty now and then!

alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 08:02

Nuross wrote::text-goodpost:
Huh, I have to behave here, among all you nice people!

yes yes put your mask on :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

sure if we don't do something by itself will be done only opposite
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 07 Jul 2014 07:42

alc wrote:
huh this is big lie I was aware last time yesterday how they cheat they hide all subliminal in some question whic they roll in the mind and you give answer yes and you are trapped. and this I became aware somewhere in 1992 or 1993 but still didn't brake through (what a lousy player I am... :lol: )

[

yes this is happening to me too..
they sugarcoat something which appear very sweet to me but which doesnt exist and push it to me and ask me whether i want it
if i said yes shit definitely going to happen to me
juu

Unread postby juu » 07 Jul 2014 09:00

Wow really precise and firm Frank with his response. :happy-jumpyellow:

Does this Ahriman group knows you the protoi are here?, are these group, 15? (i remember reading something about it).

How this guys see you? and what "rank" their soul is? They must be close to primes or maybe higher?, well i only say this because they have a prime fiend. nu? :P haha, well, im only guessing...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Jul 2014 11:17

They are D5, darkest possible....

And they are of angel species, but very most are "only" group parts, far away from being executives of primes or odigos.....

Return to “Open your eyes! (by Δύναμις)”