Stop THANK -ing GOD for your miserable life!!!

Δύναμις

Stop THANK -ing GOD for your miserable life!!!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jan 2014 21:11

Many of you out there may object and think that they don't have a miserable life at all. Well, if you didn't have a miserable life you wouldn't be here (born) in the first place. No matter if you are "fortunate" or not in this life, the fact of being incarnated on Earth is enough to consider your life miserable. Every time you use the expression "thank god" you thank him/she/it for all the bad you received and the bad to come (till we finally can change this situation). Most of you would say that this is just an expression with no meaning, but you are so wrong with that! The more you mention and repeat god the more people think there must be some higher being or some higher power that regulates everything. NO! There is not one being, there many out there and they all want your very best, because this is automatically the very best for themselves. There is not one god or oneness or the usual rubbish you read in "spiritual" sites. YOU ARE NOT PART OF ONENESS, you are an INDIVIDUAL and this is what you should accept, so your life can finally start! Stop being a follower! Open your eyes and guide yourself out of that bloody darkness. You don't need a god, therefore stop thanking the darks (yes, god is a dark invention and not a being) for the mess they did!

Let's assume, you have a favourite white t-shirt that fell in the mud. Are you going to wear it dirty? 99% of you will wash it and will be happy to get rid of the mud. Now imagine the mud on your t-shirt is god and the shirt is your own life. Wash your t-shirt, get rid of the dirt!

I know, I repeat myself but I am not going to stop it as long as you are not waking up! Get on your feet and help us to clean the mess, to get OUR LIVES back! The lives we deserve! Don't wait for saviors! You have to do the first step!
arne.fischer

Re: Stop THANK -ing GOD for your miserable life!!!

Unread postby arne.fischer » 13 Jan 2014 22:16

Hmm,

this evening i experienced a Situation that fits to your post.
After every Yoga Class i teach i usualy thank "the angels" for the beautiful class and their support.
But today it did it different. I said "thank you Arne for the beautiful Yoga classes, you teached very good."

I felt a Little Bit stranged 'cause i'm Not used to this but i guess it's a First step Out of the "comfort Zone".....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jan 2014 23:01

:text-goodpost: Well done, Arne! It was Arne (and/or some of his higher bodies) who did that great teaching tonight and no one else.

"Angels" or whoever from above may support us in some way, but they are never ever going to do our work for us. Either they are not willing to, or they just can't. It is us that has to do everything down here and we have to understand and accept this. We are responsible for our actions good or bad.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Jan 2014 10:19

Next time before you say "thank god" be aware of the fact that your life would have been much much better without the darks and without god. The holy construct incl. god, angels, archangels, spiritual guides, ascended masters etc. has only be invented to keep you down, to make you believe you are tiny comparing to them, otherwise you may wake up and realize how powerful you are. Even those that have met some of the "higher developed beings" in visions or astral travels (=spiritual Disneyland), believe it or not have been victims of projections or some good actors :mrgreen:.

Yesterday I saw in a chatroom someone thanking god for not having to work that day. This person doesn't know that she wouldn't HAVE to go to work at all, if every person on earth would finally realize that they owe their miserable life to the darks and their invented god. If things on earth were the way they have been prepared to be before the darks took over, no one would ever have to do anything against his/her will. People think they WANT to go to work, but they don't. They don't want to work 8-10 hrs daily for some small money and struggle to survive instead to enjoy life. They don't want to work for big money either, because most of them realize that money is not what they thought it is, but they are caught in the trap and can't escape. There is no possibility on this earth to enjoy something without make any other suffer for it.
For example you have a great meal in a beautiful hotel with your partner. You think this is just great and you enjoy it. BUT! Would you enjoy it as much if you consider that some other people have to work very hard to make this possible for you?
Why should you be able to enjoy and them not? Because you have this money, you would probably say. Good!
Where do you have this money from? You worked for it or someone of your ancestors worked for it and you can spend it. Maybe you have stolen it from someone that worked hard for it and he/she needed it for the next month's rent (of course you wouldn't tell me this).
Do you really think that you have to work for something, so you can enjoy it? Do you really think that the money you get for your work is enough to make up for the damage they do to you every time you have to go to work?
Let's say you earn enough to have a decent life. Do you really think you deserve a decent life because you work and others not? Why can't you allow others to be happy without suffering?
Why are you jealous of those that have more than you? If you weren't, you would have stopped working, so if you still work although you have more than enough to live on, then you only continue what you have been taught and are not able to think independently.

No matter where you have the money you spend to enjoy something remember that this money has been STOLEN from someone else, who needs it desperately to survive, either in Africa or in Europe or in Asia or in America. We all have been made to usurpers!!! We all take from those that have nothing, because this is how the system works! You can't have enough money without damaging someone else. Every other opinion on this is a lie to justify the system. There is enough of everything on earth, so that no one needs to beg for anything. But the system won't allow any kind or redistribution of income and property, because the system made by the darks doesn't want you to be happy in any way. You shouldn't have the time to awake and start thinking! No!
NOTHING belongs to anyone, except the own life (but even here are many exceptions). Everything on earth belongs to all and should be used by everyone and not only by a few fortunate ones. When the first states started to build up, some people decided that this or that part of land belongs to them. They just took it for themselves and they started to get greedy and hostile against others. Those people were nothing more than what I call usurpers. Everyone that claims things for himself that don't belong to him is an usurper. Those usurpers made up their own laws, which not necessarily coincide with the creation laws. These are the originators of the actual system on earth. You are working for thieves and become yourself a thief, because you are forced to steal from others to survive. This isn't the way it should be!

Don't thank god for not having to go to work one day, but chase him for having to work to survive against your own will. (There are only very few people that don't need to go to work and they do work because they want to improve things for everyone. Those people don't ask for money for their work.)

Don't thank god for being in a safe place, but blame him for every bloody danger, that shouldn't exist without the darks.

Don't thank god for being healthy, but chase him for all the illnesses, as most of them are owed to manipulations/mutations made by the darks of the human bodies.

Don't thank god for giving you enough to eat, but blame him for all the pain, the hunger and the darkness in the world.

YOU are/can be the light in this world. God is darkness and hell! Change it! And please stop thanking that bastard for your own sake!
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 15 Feb 2014 11:50

Δύναμις wrote:Next time before you say "thank god" be aware of the fact that your life would have been much much better without the darks and without god....
....YOU are/can be the light in this world. God is darkness and hell! Change it! And please stop thanking that bastard for your own sake!

:text-thankyoublue: for these thoughts Δύναμις!!! :text-goodpost:
I really love reading it, so much inspiration for me! The "thank god" is so often phrase among the people, that you are really not aware that you give all credits to someone who never did any good for you. Total absurd!!! :angry-banghead: Countless times I've been trapped this way. And thanks to Me and my Higher Self :happy-sunshine: I met people who really clarify all these things I've been mixing a lot and made me completely confused. I still really need to develop certain level of discernment to recognize the right ''taste'' of my real being and connection to my HS and to keep it awake.

I wonder what about people, many independent researchers, who developed perception to different realms of existence and strive to solve the problems of humanity, but still mix term god and HS, just because they're used on such language? One example is russian psycho-therapist and writer S.N. Lazarev, inventor of Karmic Diagnostic method, who seems good and unselfish soul. He has many successes helping people (seems so!). Although he is very critical about the misleading of religions and popular spirituality and healings, he still tries to extract and decode the real teaching of Jesus, or Vedas and other origins and scriptures, comparing it to his own perceptions. Of course he often uses the term "god" and sometimes higher self, but refers to it as something what is inside us, part of us.

Another was slovenian psyhcologist Martin Kojc (deceased), who wrote few inspiring books in the thirties of the last century about recognizing and using the "primal force" or sometimes he use also the term higher self (in those days!) and that humen existence is just a mirror of it. He didn't want to use the term god at all.

They both are not much esoteric, but more refer to simple and practical examples in common human's life.

Is such work just another blind street and darks, or just someones steps to the truth?

Nu
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Feb 2014 13:18

Nuross wrote: :text-thankyoublue: for these thoughts Δύναμις!!! :text-goodpost:
I really love reading it, so much inspiration for me! The "thank god" is so often phrase among the people, that you are really not aware that you give all credits to someone who never did any good for you. Total absurd!!! :angry-banghead:

It is not only about giving credits! This is a serious important topic! This has been part of deals! bad deals for you! If you believe in some whatever kind of "god", you make a deal, a "one side deal", only good for the other one. You chain yourself with this! You give your power to dark ones! Each prayer increases your enslavement! These kind of deals are all illegal and finished right now in creation, BUT they are still legal and valid inside OIC! We can only annul and remove them if they illegal affect 3rd people outside OIC! So get aware of the real enslavement and enchanting which gets put on you by all this "god" shit!

Nuross wrote:I wonder what about people, many independent researchers, who developed perception to different realms of existence and strive to solve the problems of humanity, but still mix term god and HS, just because they're used on such language?

The term "HS" is also not a good term. It is only an expression of not knowing what is really going on. An expression, of not knowing with whom you are in contact. In my opinion and with my experiences this is a very dangerous situation. You are talking to unknown beings. Do you know they are good ones? I am sure a few of them are not. Do ask them for help? This will open your doors to them, and they can easy do shit to you! It is very dangerous to talk to "higher" ones if you don't know who and what it is! And most people don't know this. Look how big the damage is which is done by all those channellers! They are so stupid idiots! They have no clue what they do, how dangerous this is, and that the very most of them are under control by bad guys! They feel themselves so very enlightened, but they are only dumb tools working for meffers!

Nuross wrote:They both are not much esoteric, but more refer to simple and practical examples in common human's life.

Is such work just another blind street and darks, or just someones steps to the truth?

I don't know them, sry.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 15 Feb 2014 14:09

Theresa wrote:It is not only about giving credits! This is a serious important topic! This has been part of deals! bad deals for you! If you believe in some whatever kind of "god", you make a deal, a "one side deal", only good for the other one. You chain yourself with this! You give your power to dark ones! Each prayer increases your enslavement! These kind of deals are all illegal and finished right now in creation, BUT they are still legal and valid inside OIC! We can only annul and remove them if they illegal affect 3rd people outside OIC! So get aware of the real enslavement and enchanting which gets put on you by all this "god" shit!

Thanx Frank!
Yes, I often experienced such "bad-ass-holly-shit". I was just too naive and innocent to have any idea how much damage can cause all these to myself. I just had strong desire to find the truth and the way to help myself in really miserable situations in my life, when I didn't see any other exit. One of the worst was the african-nigerian religion, which I later realized it's total black magic!!! And obviously this stuff really still has an influence here in OIC. I allready wrote once this reply and it just dissapeared in front of my nose! :angry-screaming:
I just feel all the time they don't want to to let me go forward and pull me back down doing something to me on levels I can't percieve. I sometimes really don't know what to do about it. When I allready see some way out of it, seems I'm not allowed to do that. Any hint how to make some more effective breakthrough is welcome. Who knows how much my power I gave away to them...lucky I'm still here. I want it back!!!
:angry-tappingfoot:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Feb 2014 15:07

Nu,

you are not in OIC!
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 15 Feb 2014 15:25

Theresa wrote:Nu,

you are not in OIC!

:handgestures-thumbup:

Thanx Frank!
...so I just had that impression. :lol:

:happy-jumpyellow:
greetings!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 23 Aug 2014 13:07

So for example a light core inside fake OIC chanting mantra and it harm another outside OIC
So action can be taken for this?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Aug 2014 14:13

Rosebelle wrote:So for example a light core inside fake OIC chanting mantra and it harm another outside OIC
So action can be taken for this?

???
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Aug 2014 16:17

Δύναμις wrote:Many of you out there may object and think that they don't have a miserable life at all. Well, if you didn't have a miserable life you wouldn't be here (born) in the first place. No matter if you are "fortunate" or not in this life, the fact of being incarnated on Earth is enough to consider your life miserable.

Where's the individual power and responsibility here? Born = miserable life, that's rough, no options. Do I wait to die while constantly defending against attacks real and imagined?

It's like you're saying we're screwed and that's that. Something is happening behind the scenes to make it better but we're repeatedly told we don't have control over any of it and someone else is doing it. This is bad disempowerment stuff; it definitely feels like it.

Δύναμις wrote:There is not one god or oneness or the usual rubbish you read in "spiritual" sites. YOU ARE NOT PART OF ONENESS, you are an INDIVIDUAL and this is what you should accept, so your life can finally start! Stop being a follower!

We're part of the levels we're on, at least, so we're connected to something alright. Frank was Gabriel and Theresa, that's being part of something too. It may not be "oneness" as such but it's far from strict individualism. It's the distinction between connectedness v. oneness. If we're connected to some levels, aren't we part of the same thing on some level? How do you explain this?

Frank mentioned that (I'm rewording) our individuality was shattered in many pieces and we're not complete individuals yet and should work for that first before thinking about "oneness". That's like saying the answer isn't 4, it's four.

I'm perplexed, must be semantics.

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Aug 2014 17:14

This topic is old. Until Rose wrote whatever i did not understand until now...

Being an old topic means, that something is maybe outdated...

I don't know what and where you read about my connections. But since we understood, that we are fractal beings, that we are a next evolutionary step, I see myself for sure as an individual being.

Yes I am connected, and in formal rules we (the connection) count as one being. But also my outer core (meaning Frank) is fully registered as own being. So the connection is a hybrid, but as they (non fractal) don't understand me (fractal), and I don't understand them, we are for sure not something "one". And in my personal case I am sure that when this job here is done, Frank will leave this connection.

Theresa is the prime creator part belonging to me. This means we are a "working team". We are connected, but we are not connected in this hybrid kind or hybrid rules. And this connection will stay even after finishing this job.

The problem of all these oneness shit is, that people have an idealistic imagination of it, but don't really know what it means. It was invented as dark idea (mainly in OIC), and it means many steps back in evolution. And darks did this in full purpose to harm the beings believing this.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Aug 2014 17:17

astrochimp wrote:We're part of the levels we're on, at least, so we're connected to something alright. Frank was Gabriel and Theresa, that's being part of something too. It may not be "oneness" as such but it's far from strict individualism. It's the distinction between connectedness v. oneness. If we're connected to some levels, aren't we part of the same thing on some level? How do you explain this?

Frank mentioned that (I'm rewording) our individuality was shattered in many pieces and we're not complete individuals yet and should work for that first before thinking about "oneness". That's like saying the answer isn't 4, it's four.

Yes, being part of something doesn't mean be one with this something. Especially the "law of one" tried to persuade people that they are part of something, so they actually ignore who they really are. Being a part of some kind of family (for example Frank/Gabriel/Theresa although these are also different "things") it doesn't mean you are one with every other person/entity or whatever. You are still an individual with own characteristics and personality.
Even if we are part of the same thing (whatever this may be) we are developing further and keep our individuality.

:romance-grouphug:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Aug 2014 02:04

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:We're part of the levels we're on, at least, so we're connected to something alright. Frank was Gabriel and Theresa, that's being part of something too. It may not be "oneness" as such but it's far from strict individualism. It's the distinction between connectedness v. oneness. If we're connected to some levels, aren't we part of the same thing on some level? How do you explain this?

Yes, being part of something doesn't mean be one with this something. Especially the "law of one" tried to persuade people that they are part of something, so they actually ignore who they really are. Being a part of some kind of family (for example Frank/Gabriel/Theresa although these are also different "things") it doesn't mean you are one with every other person/entity or whatever. You are still an individual with own characteristics and personality.
Even if we are part of the same thing (whatever this may be) we are developing further and keep our individuality.

Yes, yes, we're individuals and we're part of something at the same time and more!

If we weren't allowed to be individuals, seems like this whole existence thing would be for naught. If we weren't connected to anything, how are we able to cohabitate the same environment and influence each other like we do?

A bee hive can be seen as mindless, sure. But it's not mindless at all because all the bees can realize exactly why they do what they do and why it's necessary and have the choice to stop doing it and do something else.

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Aug 2014 02:11

Frank wrote:This topic is old. Until Rose wrote whatever i did not understand until now...

Being an old topic means, that something is maybe outdated...

I don't know what and where you read about my connections. But since we understood, that we are fractal beings, that we are a next evolutionary step, I see myself for sure as an individual being.

Yes I am connected, and in formal rules we (the connection) count as one being. But also my outer core (meaning Frank) is fully registered as own being. So the connection is a hybrid, but as they (non fractal) don't understand me (fractal), and I don't understand them, we are for sure not something "one". And in my personal case I am sure that when this job here is done, Frank will leave this connection.

Theresa is the prime creator part belonging to me. This means we are a "working team". We are connected, but we are not connected in this hybrid kind or hybrid rules. And this connection will stay even after finishing this job.

The problem of all these oneness shit is, that people have an idealistic imagination of it, but don't really know what it means. It was invented as dark idea (mainly in OIC), and it means many steps back in evolution. And darks did this in full purpose to harm the beings believing this.

I see what you mean. The darks try to confuse and trap. Let's not help their cause by doing a similar thing in the other direction without the requisite specificity, the lack of which may lead our people into a similar kind of confusion trap you/we (if I may say so myself!) are trying to free them from.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Aug 2014 09:11

astrochimp wrote:A bee hive can be seen as mindless, sure. But it's not mindless at all because all the bees can realize exactly why they do what they do and why it's necessary and have the choice to stop doing it and do something else.

Nice comparison but if bees are AIs -like most of the animals- they have neither choice nor will. They follow a certain program, humans shouldn't follow anything that deprives them of their free will.

Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 24 Aug 2014 16:18

If you believe in some whatever kind of "god", you make a deal, a "one side deal", only good for the other one. You chain yourself with this! You give your power to dark ones! Each prayer increases your enslavement! These kind of deals are all illegal and finished right now in creation, BUT they are still legal and valid inside OIC! We can only annul and remove them if they illegal affect 3rd people outside OIC! So get aware of the real enslavement and enchanting which gets put on you by all this "god" shit!

So for example a light person in OIC chanting mantra and the mantra harm another person outside OIC thru the door open when the mantra was chanted
So action can be taken by protoi for to block this mantra chanting light person from do indirect harm to another llight person thru mantra chanting?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 26 Aug 2014 05:20

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:A bee hive can be seen as mindless, sure. But it's not mindless at all because all the bees can realize exactly why they do what they do and why it's necessary and have the choice to stop doing it and do something else.

Nice comparison but if bees are AIs -like most of the animals- they have neither choice nor will. They follow a certain program, humans shouldn't follow anything that deprives them of their free will.

By bees here I meant humans. We're like a dysfunctional bee colony that's learning to work together after we finally realized why and how we need each other. There's nothing that makes us do the right thing but that doesn't change what the right thing is. We're just getting on the same page.

-astro
:angelic-green:
juu

Unread postby juu » 26 Aug 2014 21:49

"But since we understood, that we are fractal beings, that we are a next evolutionary step, I see myself for sure as an individual being."

Interesting, so the individuality we are "forming" here... Is new in this and other creations? Or what do you mean by next evolutionary step ? Or what is exactly to be a frac tal Being?
:confusion-seeingstars:

Return to “Open your eyes! (by Δύναμις)”