SHARE = Give and Take

Δύναμις

SHARE = Give and Take

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Dec 2014 22:50

:greetings-waveyellow:

I should take the opportunity to clarify the word share even if most of you think that the meaning of the word is more than obvious. Well, men would think it is, women would probably think that there is a lot to talk about. My female human avatar forces me to analyze the meaning of the word share.

Share is not only give but also take or rather learn to accept/take if it is offered to you. Many of us have severe problems to accept a present or some help from others because they are not used to take from others. It sounds incredible, but if you listen to your heart, you'll probably realize that you belong to those people too. Especially light is not used to "take" from others, because the word take has some negative connotations, like taking away from someone. This shouldn't be in the new world we try to create. Everyone should give and take without any expectations or inferiority complexes. Give if you can/want, take/accept if you are being offered something. That's it! Everything belongs to everyone. No need for wrong beliefs and negative feelings.

It just occurred to me that "giving is better that getting" (Geben ist seliger denn Nehmen, in German) can only be some religious thing, because it loads one with unnecessary guilt!!! I had a quick search in google which confirmed totally my first thought: “It is more blessed to give than receive” (Acts 20:35). I even found 10 reasons why it is more blessed to give than to receive. Here they are: 1. Giving obeys God’s command, 2. Giving submits to God’s Lordship, 3. Giving exhibits God’s heart, 4. Giving illustrates God’s salvation, 5. Giving trusts God’s provision, 6. Giving widens God’s smile, 7. Giving advances God’s kingdom, 8. Giving promotes God’s sanctification, 9. Giving testifies to God’s power, 10. Giving praises God’s character :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: (If you want to know where to find that rubbish, you only need to google for it. I am not going to add a link to that site!!!).

Now you know where this belief comes from and that it has NOTHING to do with fairness, equality, love etc.. Not being able to accept/receive is owed to dark influence that puts negative ideas in your head that cause you negative emotions and finally give you some emotional pain. You better get rid of it as soon as possible!!! Unless you wanted to do god a favor :text-lol: (which I don't think, otherwise you wouldn't be here now).

One more thing to remember: NEVER share more than you can afford to! Giving more than you have is not good either as it puts you in a difficult situation. Try to keep the balance between giving and getting.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Theo

Re: SHARE = Give and Take

Unread postby Theo » 30 Mar 2018 06:45

:text-goodpost: I thought its a good way to live to give more then I can give. It brings me only in difficult life situations. Especially in money terms.
Thanks for the great post. It opened my eyes.
:text-thankyoublue:

Return to “Open your eyes! (by Δύναμις)”