Future World: First step completed!

Δύναμις

Future World: First step completed!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Sep 2017 02:29

In order to understand what and how the changes will happen you first need to understand how our world/reality works. It is crucial to get rid of old beliefs, religions, traditions and fairy tales of any kind. Take the time to read our posts and be prepared for what is coming.

There will NOT be mass arrests and similar trash. This is just nonsense 3d thinking. It takes a bit more to get rid of the darks than a few "mass arrests". Btw. where exactly did you want to start arresting? In which country first? In what order? And how exactly did you want to make sure that you have everything under control? Lights have NO control powers in 3d. If you do have, then you are probably not light :mrgreen:

There is a very simple and brilliant way to implement changes in 3d and ONLY THE PROTOI are RIGHTFULLY able to do it. Darks used similar techniques in the past, but surely not as advanced as ours. Some of you may remember the dark sister realities and how they have been working against every light on earth (and even against darks at times).

The Protoi created many different E-matter Realities (details here), that will match and change our Info Reality. All Realities needed for the change are created and waiting for the cleanings to finish.
There is one Reality for every important sector, i.e. the Supply Reality will provide everything needed to every being and 100% free of charge (bye-bye multinational bloodsucking companies :happy-smileyflower: ). The Battle Reality will be prepared to face dark attacks (just in case), the Media and IT Reality will provide real, honest and objective news, the Weather Reality will take care of HAARP and chemtrails, the Earth Crust Reality will fix the problems of the planet and so on.

More details when the time comes.

We have no clue how long the cleanings will still need. We need your support for as long as the cleanings will take. If you want to be part of the team or you feel that this is where you really belong, you still have the chance to join the forum and support the Protoi Alliance in every way possible.

:romance-grouphug:

PS.: Looking forward to the first dark channellings regarding our Realities. Would like to see what nonsense they will come up with this time. Maybe they can tell us how many realities we created in total and what they are all for :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Nefelibata meraki

Re: Future World: First step completed!

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 30 Sep 2017 09:56

If that not fits to my question back in the day :wink:

To the supply Reality, will light beings learn how to handle it through the blocking mechanisms (which occur, when the supply would end in harmful consequences?)
Or do they get in this time a more “awakening“ attitude.
Can it charge someone that up, that you do not need to eat food neccessary or are their commands/generators/other inventions additional needed?

Will the Media Reality also make “Objective Perspective Of Truth“-Disclaimers on every spiritual, wrong 3D physics,
pedagogy to raise a child/childs, pedagogy to become aware of the dark techniques behind every physical and mental illness -video on for example YouTube or private presentations?
Can't wait, when they explain the structure of EL4 in Tv :lol:

I think it will be the individual case (A D5 would be difficult), which dark will stay in the media scene (or will they even almost all leave?) And be forced for their own expanded healing to tell these truths and what really is going on?

Would the Earth Crust Reality (This word is the best of all, in my opinion :happy-smileyflower: ) put an end to vulcanic eruptions or just make the Lava and Land safer any way possible? (Okay, a weird question, it's probably to early to ask this and some of these questions, but it all stimulates thoughts :text-+1: )
So I just share it :happy-smileyflower:

I am trying to support you,
even I think it is too less :think:

Ohhh, pls Alex, such Channelings would lighten up my ideas of the realities. They can answer my questions now.
:laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Oct 2017 18:53

Nefelibata meraki wrote:If that not fits to my question back in the day :wink:

To the supply Reality, will light beings learn how to handle it through the blocking mechanisms (which occur, when the supply would end in harmful consequences?) No details to that yet, but I am sure it will be easy to handle and it will be some security mechanism, just in case someone overdoes it.
Or do they get in this time a more “awakening“ attitude.
Can it charge someone that up, that you do not need to eat food neccessary or are their commands/generators/other inventions additional needed? Not sure if this is a good idea. Maybe later if we can change successfully biological parameters.

Will the Media Reality also make “Objective Perspective Of Truth“-Disclaimers on every spiritual, wrong 3D physics,
pedagogy to raise a child/childs, pedagogy to become aware of the dark techniques behind every physical and mental illness -video on for example YouTube or private presentations? No clue how it will be.
Can't wait, when they explain the structure of EL4 in Tv :lol:

I think it will be the individual case (A D5 would be difficult), which dark will stay in the media scene (or will they even almost all leave?) And be forced for their own expanded healing to tell these truths and what really is going on? There won't be any darks left by then.

Would the Earth Crust Reality (This word is the best of all, in my opinion :happy-smileyflower: ) put an end to vulcanic eruptions or just make the Lava and Land safer any way possible? Yes, safer for sure.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 02 Oct 2017 12:45

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-bouncyyellow: :happy-jumpgreen: :eusa-dance: :greetings-clappingyellow: :text-thankyouyellow:

Now looking forward to 'second step completed' :-D
humbe

Unread postby humbe » 02 Oct 2017 12:49

:happy-jumpeveryone:

And here comes the 10.000$ question :happy-jumpyellow:

How many steps are there ?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Oct 2017 15:02

humbe wrote:And here comes the 10.000$ question :happy-jumpyellow:

I know you don't have 10.000$ right now, so I'll wait for the money first before I give you a reply. :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener:

Btw. 10.000$ is a dumping price for such an answer. :wink: In case you are really interested, you'll have to pay a bit more than that... let's say at least 100x as much :happy-smileyflower:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 04 Oct 2017 03:24

Yay! I can't wait I'm counting backwards already. :happy-smileyflower: :text-goodpost:
:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:

Return to “PROTOI future WORLD”