The Protoi "new world order"

Δύναμις

The Protoi "new world order"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 00:16

Disclaimer: The following is the expected results of the energetic changes made by Protoi! No connection to any kind of 3d resources/reserves.

I won't go into technical details for two reasons: a) lack of knowledge b) security issues. :happy-smileyflower:
We have talked many times about 3d life and the circumstances on earth. We are all fed up with the way things work (or rather don't) and we are all looking forward to a real change. We don't need any promises that will keep us going. We need a plan. The plan was set over a year ago and it keeps changing all the time due to new situations. It is a well-wrought, perfectly dynamic plan with endless details and possibilities. Though there are a few unchangeable parameters which define the target = the new world.

The guiding principle are always the 5 light rules:

This is what the world will look like in the (long term?) future:

No darks,
no nuclear weapons or weapons at all,
no religions,
no governments (Protoi don't govern, they only administrate where and if needed)
no state borders,
no fighting over borders,
no banks,
no money,
no pharma industry,
no worker-enslavement,
no environment pollution.

This is how humans will live:

In peace and freedom, protected by the Protoi.
In an own place of their choice free of any kind of charge, which belongs to them for as long as they live on earth. After they decide to leave this place their property is free to be given to someone else, not necessarily their own children, if they have any.
No inheritance.
No power over others.
No accumulation of wealth. Everyone can have anything needed and even more according to their needs and taste.
Everything needed will be provided by the Protoi and the new society system.
Limitless energy (food, water, power, oil etc.) and healthcare free of charge.
No work enslavement but also no extra benefit for work. Work to help the society should be self-evident.

I hope you'll like the Protoi new world order!
These are only a few parameters. We have already arranged many more but I'll leave it to this now. Looking forward to some :text-feedback: from you.

:romance-grouphug:
CaSpEr

Re: The Protoi "new world order"

Unread postby CaSpEr » 17 Dec 2016 00:20

Haven't read the entire post and already I am in love with this.
juu

Unread postby juu » 17 Dec 2016 01:48

Just by reading it, makes me tear a bit... its funny how a normal and natural way of living can sound so utopic and as fantasy.. :crying-yellow: ... our society will finally get to now true justice... as we dot know that meaning in our world...

but, if the protoi wont govern.. who will? i do think we need some kind of government or state.. and rules to follow... a system needs rules to exist... We need to teach the society true justice... and with a just system, men will soon understand it and it will grow in them the justice too... I do think we need , at least at the beggining, beings like protoi to teach us and guide society to justice, and eventually understanding the idea of the good..

:romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 17 Dec 2016 02:18

After they decide to leave this place their property is free to be given to someone else

"this place" means this planet only on 3D ?

What if more people would want to come here and there is not that much place anymore ?
What if someone wants to go/incarnate into a different body ? WIll this be possible 24/7 ?
What if people want to go in space whereever they want ?
If people want to travel in 3D on this planet fast, how ? How about accidents, i guess thats not gonna be a problem.

One thing i would want is to stop the growth of nails and hairs and that i have to brush my teeth all the time, how about stopping the need to eat and drink anything.
What if i barely move and my body needs some movement and i dont want to? (Because of bones)
juu

Unread postby juu » 17 Dec 2016 02:40

Ribo wrote:
After they decide to leave this place their property is free to be given to someone else

"this place" means this planet only on 3D ?

What if more people would want to come here and there is not that much place anymore ?
What if someone wants to go/incarnate into a different body ? WIll this be possible 24/7 ?
What if people want to go in space whereever they want ?
If people want to travel in 3D on this planet fast, how ? How about accidents, i guess thats not gonna be a problem.

One thing i would want is to stop the growth of nails and hairs and that i have to brush my teeth all the time, how about stopping the need to eat and drink anything.
What if i barely move and my body needs some movement and i dont want to? (Because of bones)

:laughing-rolling: Your post make me laughed.. But not in a bad way... No nails growing.. That be awsome!... Just calm a bit.. I dont think this place will be mich diferent.. Except for the systems that rules.. I think 3d phusics will stay.. At least at the begginig? I think there will be changes.. But in a minor scale .. Or who knows...
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 17 Dec 2016 02:50

Yea i think i was going to much further in future xD

and a little bit inpatient :D
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 17 Dec 2016 04:54

Many years ago I thought of such a world.

I've talked to some people and everyone thinks it's crazy.

Even without darks there will be much work to do to teach everyone to live with minimal rules, without abuse or oppression.

That will be our job, to teach everyone to want a world like the one that some time ago, maybe few, we have longed for. And organize to have it.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 17 Dec 2016 08:17

:greetings-wavingyellow: Sounds great!!

Question....What will happen to criminal people, rapists for example or generally people who like to physically harm others, who are not necessarily dark? Will people not feel the need anymore to become criminal in the first place?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 11:54

Wiesenprimel wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: Sounds great!!

Question....What will happen to criminal people, rapists for example or generally people who like to physically harm others, who are not necessarily dark? Will people not feel the need anymore to become criminal in the first place?

Why do you think that people who like harm others may not be dark? Those people are dark/sick and there is no excuse for harming others on purpose. They will be removed as well and according to their sickness degree they will go to prison or to hospital (i.e. light ones under strong influence). Each case will be examined individually.

Feeling the need to do something bad is dark influence. I don't think that people will feel the need to do criminal things after things changed. There may still be some dark programs running in some light ones but this is our (all) job then. We'll have to take care of each other and help the ones with problems.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 12:04

jmrobledo wrote:Even without darks there will be much work to do to teach everyone to live with minimal rules, without abuse or oppression.

That will be our job, to teach everyone to want a world like the one that some time ago, maybe few, we have longed for. And organize to have it.

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Absolutely right! :handgestures-thumbup:

We'll create the preconditions but it will still be some struggle to teach people to live with minimal rules, without abuse or oppression. This is where our officers and generals will be needed. Not in some military function, but in a humanitarian one. Now you (Protoi Alliance members) know why they had to be here and now, even if they had a hard life. This incarnation was not for having a nice comfortable life but for being here and now to help make this world what it should be. (Btw. nothing wrong if you had a comfortable life just most of our people didn't have it, that's why I mention it.)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 12:23

juu wrote:Just by reading it, makes me tear a bit... its funny how a normal and natural way of living can sound so utopic and as fantasy.. :crying-yellow: ... our society will finally get to now true justice... as we dot know that meaning in our world...

:romance-kisscheek: We'll have enough time for tears when the job is finished and I can assure you that I am not gonna hold them back. :happy-smileyflower: First we have to clean the mess, then "wash off" all that emotional ballast we have been carrying for many-many years now.

juu wrote:but, if the protoi wont govern.. who will? There will be a 100% reliable and incorruptible administration system, based on high tech not on human despotism.
i do think we need some kind of government or state.. yes, a global administration system will be enough. Every community (tribe, nation, city whatsoever) can make up own rules for its members as long as they comply with the 5 light rules. People do need some guidelines and it is up to them to decide which ones they want to accept in their life, as long as they don't harm others. Everything will be based on free will and if it is their free will to live with certain rules, they can do it.
and rules to follow... a system needs rules to exist... agree! We don't need laws and punishment but rules and solutions if case some doesn't obey the rules he/she agreed to live with.
We need to teach the society true justice... Yes, we'll do that.
and with a just system, men will soon understand it and it will grow in them the justice too... I do think we need , at least at the beggining, beings like protoi to teach us and guide society to justice,We'll be here as long as needed. Our officers and generals too. and eventually understanding the idea of the good..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 12:34

Ribo wrote:

"this place" means this planet only on 3D ? Yes! You don't need this kind of property elsewhere.

What if more people would want to come here and there is not that much place anymore ? One 7th on earth are darks. There will be enough space after they leave. I don't think that this could be a problem in the future.
What if someone wants to go/incarnate into a different body ? WIll this be possible 24/7 ? No! Everyone is free to decide before incarnating, but there is not going to be "body changing". We won't destroy society structures to give someone the pleasure to change bodies. I am sure there is some theme park on some other planet, where you could do that.
What if people want to go in space whereever they want ? What for? There will be certain portals, I think, that will enable this kind of travel, but this is definitely not a good idea. This question can't be answered properly at this time.
If people want to travel in 3D on this planet fast, how ? This planet is not made for fast travels. People can work together on solutions for this problem. Not our job. How about accidents, i guess thats not gonna be a problem. You can't avoid accidents at all, but you can definitely make them somehow less painful. :happy-smileyflower:

One thing i would want is to stop the growth of nails No chance! I like my nails :teasing-neener: and hairs everywhere except head, yes, would be not a bad idea and that i have to brush my teeth all the time, how about stopping the need to eat and drink anything.
What if i barely move and my body needs some movement and i dont want to? (Because of bones)Ok, juu is right, these are funny questions and can't be answered right now, but maybe in future there will be some solutions for that too.
Wiesenprimel

Unread postby Wiesenprimel » 17 Dec 2016 12:58

Δύναμις wrote:
Why do you think that people who like harm others may not be dark? .

Just wondering because I read somewhere that people who are in a 3D prison for a crime don't have to be dark up there. And also about people who have been brought up that way. ( for example to treat woman inferior)....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 13:19

Wiesenprimel wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:
Why do you think that people who like harm others may not be dark? .

Just wondering because I read somewhere that people who are in a 3D prison for a crime don't have to be dark up there. And also about people who have been brought up that way. ( for example to treat woman inferior)....

I see! No, this can't be considered as liking to harm others if we don't have more details. Each case has to be examined individually. Self-defense is not a crime even if it leads to 3D imprisonment in some cases.
In cases of religious dumbness (treat women badly) it will be examined if there was purpose behind it or just social norm. No one will be condemned without a reason.
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 17 Dec 2016 13:29

I just love this. It adds extra meaning and purpose to life. Something for us to look foward to and keep moving foward together!
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 17 Dec 2016 13:37

It can't come soon enough for me! :handgestures-thumbup:
To live in a way that doesn't need ego, status, money and a constant alertness against manipulation would be so good...I hope it happens in my 3D lifetime... :romance-heartsthree:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Dec 2016 13:53

ok this might be maybe a bit inappropiate but i´ve noticed something .."interesting" or better it came up back again from my spiritual time as i read

Δύναμις wrote: yes, a global administration system will be enough.

there was a man who "time travelled" and came out in a world exactly like protoi would describe it. an global AI- administration system , one big structure/crystal in each town to "govern" it ,
everyone was free to go and had an "luxurary" life without boundaries and rules at all and so on. do darks know already what is going to happen with them :laughing-rolling:

Ribo wrote:If people want to travel in 3D on this planet fast, how ?

there are so much technology which got lost because of bigger companies like the oil industry who killed the people who invented alternatives to what we have now.. like cars driving with water , free energy generators ..
there will be methods to get that done somehow :happy-smileyflower:

i for myself can´t wait for that day. i´m a bit afraid of how this will go in the beginning of the whole but i´m confident we will get that problem solved..
if we got the whole dark problem solved nothing is impossible anymore :happy-smileyflower: still this described world sounds like fantasy for now.. let´s get it into reality then. the faster the better :roll: :text-lol:

CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 17 Dec 2016 14:37

Drack wrote:there was a man who "time travelled" and came out in a world exactly like Protoi would describe it. A global AI- administration system , one big structure/crystal in each town to "govern" it, everyone was free to go and had an "luxurary" life without boundaries and rules at all and so on.

I think this video here from 3:00 is what you're referring to.

Drack wrote:there are so much technology which got lost because of bigger companies like the oil industry who killed the people who invented alternatives to what we have now.. like cars driving with water , free energy generators .. there will be methods to get that done somehow :happy-smileyflower:

Yes, this reminds me of Nikola Tesla with his wireless energy generator and such devices which were banned/lost (all useless now).

Drack wrote:i for myself can´t wait for that day. i´m a bit afraid of how this will go in the beginning of the whole but i´m confident we will get that problem solved..
if we got the whole dark problem solved nothing is impossible anymore

Something I observed from the feedback to this topic is that some of us here feel as though we cannot survive without some established group "leading".
Please understand I do not say this is anyone's fault, but it saddens me.

Maybe these beautiful birds have been caged for far too long, so much so that when you take it's cage away, it screams in pain.
what I think will be the difficult part, once all of this is over, is reminding these birds that they don't need a cage but can be free to fly.

The Protoi "new world order" is deeply satisfying, especially when the list starts with no darks.
Better if we slowly and cautiously embrace this, let it sink in so we will be prepared to help others cope.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2016 14:42

Drack wrote:
Δύναμις wrote: yes, a global administration system will be enough.

there was a man who "time travelled" and came out in a world exactly like protoi would describe it. an global AI- administration system , one big structure/crystal in each town to "govern" it ,

Yes, it is a bit inappropriate but never mind. :happy-smileyflower:
I don't think that the idea of a global (= only on earth) administration system is a new one. The question is how you operate such a system in order to give everyone the free space needed. We won't let a machine to take over the world. There will always be some Protoi checking how things are going, but no crystals. :happy-smileyflower: We'll find some other solution for this.

Drack wrote:
Ribo wrote:If people want to travel in 3D on this planet fast, how ?

there are so much technology which got lost because of bigger companies like the oil industry who killed the people who invented alternatives to what we have now.. like cars driving with water , free energy generators ..
there will be methods to get that done somehow :happy-smileyflower:

I think so too. Once the enslavement is gone, everyone will be willing to work for the sake of all, for a general improvement. The most capable ones will put their knowledge in one pot to help everyone have a better life.

CaSpEr wrote:Yes, this reminds me of Nikola Tesla with his wireless energy generator and such devices which were banned/lost (all useless now).

Except the fact that he was not quite light either. He was LSA 3. Two darks fighting against each other again, giving light people fake hopes.
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 17 Dec 2016 14:48

Darks fighting against each other to give light people fake hopes seems to be some issue for me now.
I guess i just wish all fights to end, all darks go to prison and evolution by fractals to be only evolution method allowed :-D

Return to “PROTOI future WORLD”