The Protoi "new world order"

gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Re: The Protoi "new world order"

Unread postby gZo » 05 Jul 2017 22:16

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it hasn't started yet. :laughing-rolling:
009bliss

Unread postby 009bliss » 15 Sep 2017 04:06

Δύναμις wrote:There won't be any courts or prisons or even punishments/fines as known today. There will be other solutions for misbehavior, since punishment is only kind of revenge, which pleases one's hurt ego but is not really contributing in creating better persons. People shouldn't be afraid of punishment in order to behave themselves. They should learn to behave themselves because this is the right thing to do and not because of the punishment that would follow their actions. Every action has consequences and this will be made clear enough from the very beginning.

This is what I strive for in my house! And what I want for the world! No more false rewards! I can not stand the constant feeding of poison/candy to our children at every turn and for everything! Finding consequences and following through with them is my fault... clear enough from the very beginning .....that's a very good place to start! :happy-wavemulticolor:

Each new day! :happy-smileyflower: I started making schedules of our day for each of them(my children) last week, then they did their best to loose them every chance they got :laughing-rolling:

great thread :banana-angel:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 17 Jan 2018 06:13

The Protoi NWO is so fucking beautiful.. I cant wait to life free on this planet. Waking up in the morning without fear, anger and the rest of this manipulated shit. I can literally feel how they try to dispower me trough work and some weird situations that occur 24/7..

I hope this ends sooner or later..

Thanks for this :text-thankyoublue:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 21 Aug 2018 14:41

Hello Dynamis
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Completly 4got about this :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: i'd seen it earlier when i had registered.

Can't come soon enough..Rock on Protoi :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Freedom Fiter :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 27 Jun 2019 06:48

Hi :happy-smileyflower: Thanking you and the entire Protoi team will never be enough for the magnitude of the mission you have undertaken. I cant wait for time. You have mentioned ( protected by Protoi). I wonder if there will be no more darks around why do we still need to talk about (protection). From what we will need protection from. Just asking. Thank you very much dear Alexandra :angelic-little:
Last edited by Polina on 02 Jul 2019 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Jun 2019 10:22

Polina wrote:You have mentioned ( protected by Protoi). I wonder if there will be no more darks around why do we still need to talk about (protection). From what we will need protection from.

Even when all darks will be gone there is still a possibility of "malfunction" or some overseen dark "seed" that will need to be removed. We won't take the risk of another disaster like this, that's why the protection.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 02 Jul 2019 00:59

Thanks for the reply Alexandra. But has Protoi found out the cause of this sickness and is the team able to prevent or eradicate it once and for all so that no lights ever become sick again beyond 3D. :text-thankyoublue:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Oct 2019 18:44

Polina wrote: But has Protoi found out the cause of this sickness and is the team able to prevent or eradicate it once and for all so that no lights ever become sick again beyond 3D. :text-thankyoublue:

Of course :)

Return to “PROTOI future WORLD”