Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Energies with 3D-status for SKIB

Unread postby Frank » 12 Dec 2020 00:57

Energies with 3D-status for SKIB

We developed a huge energy upgrade for SKIB. It is now possible to use
energies with 3D-status with SKIB.

Energies with 3D-status have much more power than conventional energies.
This is very important for example for defending yourself or others.
And this also makes the healings done with the healing cards much stronger.
These healings for example will work on yourself, but also for 3rd ones, if all
needed stays "in range". (More about this in Healing sub forum).

But before you / SKIB can use the 3D-status energies you have to upload
them into a storage belonging to your SKIB. These uploads needs to be done
through your palm, and you need to hold a Pearlgonite or SUP in your
hand / palm.

You start the 3D-status energies upload with standard value. Then you should
increase every few seconds for example by factor 2 or 5 or 10. Hold the
Pearlgonite/SUP in your hands and you will feel if you need to stop. It is also
possible (expected) that the uploads will heal some of the damages, so that you
maybe can increase the upload after a few minutes/hours. During the whole upload
you must hold the Pearlgonite/SUP in your hand. You should only upload through
one hand / palm. This needs double the time, but the two interfaces in your two
palms can either upload or download (e.g. shoot to defend), but not both at same
time. If you would use both hands for the upload you would take down some main
defense abilities for the time doing the upload. The storage is inside you.
So you load from Pearlgonite/SUP through hands into the storage.

You can order to increase the upload automatically.
Example: "SKIB increase the upload every 10 seconds by factor 10."
This will increase until it reaches the interface limit, or you stop/reduce it, or
SKIB detects some problems and does it by itself.

If you just take away the Pearlgonite / SUP while uploading, it will pause
the uploading and automatically resume the upload after you put the
Pearlgonite / SUP back in the palm.

Currently the average upload time until the storage is full is about 110 hours.
If this is full, it will be real full. Maybe no more uploading needed in months
or years, depending on the use of the 3D-status energies.

As most people will have problems to hold a Pearlgonite or SUP for 110
hours in the hand, I developed a small tool for the job.

These are two small brass pieces, one small washer and a little bit bigger
"coin".

This "coin" has the needed crystals inside to be able to do the 3D-status energies
upload. You just need to hold it in the palm, and it will work as a Pearlgonite
or SUP does.

This washer is also an uploading tool as the coin. But it is intended to be placed
on the backside of your hand (the other side of the palm) and fixed there for example
with a band-aid / plaster / patch or tape. So by this you can simply put it on during sleep
or other times when it does not bother you.

We will send some sets of them to every regular donor if Alex has the address.
For all others we charge 5€ per piece plus the shipping costs.
In Corona time the shipping costs can be a bit weird in some cases.

Below some maybe add some of the "defend" and other SKIB commands
you successfully used with the 3D status energies.
Attachments
Brass_coin_small.jpg
(30.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Brass_washer_small.jpg
(23.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Flow

Re: Energies with 3D-status for SKIB

Unread postby Flow » 12 Dec 2020 08:52

Great!
So I just need to tape the washer on the back of my hand and thought command: "Skib, start the 3D-Energy-Upload with standard factor"?

I can feel the upload like a little burning, itching, funny feeling.
Attachments
20201212_094717_compress70.jpg
Coin
(462.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 12 Dec 2020 13:10

When putting it on your hand, I recommend putting something like a piece of tissue between it and your hand, otherwise it might leave you with a ring-shaped stain on your hand, that will not go away completely for about 2 days... :text-lol: I think it's because the acidic layer on our skin slightly dissolved the surface of the washer, which then gets absorbed into the skin or something.
► Show Spoiler

Since I've already had quite a bit of experience, first I'm gonna talk about the charging and then commands.

With the charging I've made the experience, back when I visited Frank&co., that I had to increase the factor by a trillion every half second for about 10 minutes till I reached my maximum speed. :text-lol: Past this point Franks admin would allow no further, since there was risk that my connections could not hold up.
I would still recommend when you increase the speed you start increasing it slowly first, everyone probably has their own limits, and don't forget that with time, you might be able to take more, since the download is also going to heal the connections.

If you've already done a 3d-status energy download before, there shouldn't be a need for you to order anything, just put the washer on and forget about it. (except if you want to adjust the speed further, of course)

flow wrote:standard factor
try increasing it, the way Frank instructed to. With some luck, the same amount of energy that you would download for 110 hours at standart factor, you could download in 10 minutes or less. I think I got a lifetime-supply by now... :laughing-rolling:

Now about my experience regarding shooting with the energies.

A command that I think I can generally recommend would be "Skib, use DefendMonitor on me, use solver, and fire back, with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower." -- this command provided an unpleasant surprise to some darks and ancients when they still had the "freedom" to visit us... :laughing-rolling:

When you decide to shoot at something, I recommend you always end with the line "with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower" -- be careful about the wording, as for example "automatic firepower" already won't work (it'll break the command. I know this because I made this mistake.).

When I shoot at something, I usually notice immediately, because I clearly feel pulsating tingling sensations in all 4 interfaces that are used for shooting (except for when one is occupied for charging), both hands and feet (you can't upload/charge with your feet btw). When this happens, I usually don't have to guess, it is a very obvious sensation. When firing with very high firepower, it also feels like air is being ejected with strong pressure out of my palms :mrgreen:
The highest firepower I went up to before Frank told me automatically increasing and decreasing would be better was 4 septillion times firepower... let's just say it was impressive... :laughing-rolling:

After asking Frank and making the experience, it seems like "shoot first, ask later" is a good guideline :mrgreen: . Everybody has very unique problems and most should have a solid amount of problems where the shooting with 3d-status-energies will actually be really helpful, quite revolutionary in fact. I would personally attempt to at least try once solving any problem with shooting. When a problem comes to mind, that I want to try and solve or ease this way, I usually do it the following way:

"Skib, defend me from X and fire at it with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower." -- There's a good chance you will immediately know if it worked or not, if you get the same sensations from shooting as I do.

Some things I had (limited [but still to me revolutionary]) success with:

I fired at my visual snow (a kind of scrambled 3d-avatar cognition that I can't turn off) and it resulted in me being able to see some more small things. For example I now see small fields around insects, apparently all insects have these, no idea what they do though. :confusion-shrug: Also I now see some weird kind of mist appear randomly in random places at random times, at first I wasn't even sure if that was cognition, since it looked like real mist. After Franks checking, turns out this was also cognition and because of the shooting with the energies.
"Skib, fire at my visual snow, with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower." (probably only needed for people with visual snow)

I decided to make shooting orders for my cognitions in general and also my audio cognitions specifically, with definitive results (many of which also are most likely also because of the massive cleanings). I can now sense much more things around me. Much of it I would describe as "seeing, without seeing", which is probably not far from the truth, even though it sounds paradoxic. Much of it though is really more sensing than seeing. A bit as if I had lots of nerves/sensors all around me, in a quite big radius and when something happens in that radius I can subtly sense it. I think I can also move my attention to a point to amplify the sensing there. This has been getting stronger and stronger the last days, also because the cleanings are so ginormous now I guess. Regarding the audio cognition, when I fall in microsleep or am half asleep in general, I can now often hear odd gibberish.... :laughing-rolling: and during the phase where the bigger battles against ancients took place, so I think shortly before all the big posts about them were made, I heard a female voice whisper in my ear twice, as if she was right there, which totally startled me... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

One of the coolest things regarding new cognitions, is that I can now concetrate in a certain way (that I can really not describe, it's a very intuitive kind of thing), that will make me perceive myself and the world very differently for a few seconds up to minutes. Nothing looks, sounds or smells different, but myself, my personality, and the environment suddenly feel very different. I feel like a completely different person and everything feels much more refined, as if there was a lens, that changes the color and taste of the energies that flow into and inside of me and that I perceive, even my personality feels very different, very soothing and positive, motivating. It's quite hard to describe honestly. Apparently, according to Frank, it is some new kind of cognition. I don't know if this one is thanks to shooting with 3d-status energies or cleanings though. Maybe both. :confusion-shrug:
"Skib, defend my cognitions 24/7 and fire back with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower." "Skib, fire dark things that directly and/or indirectly influence my cognitions, with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower." "Skib, defend me from constantly hearing high-pitch noises and fire back, with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower.

One thing to note here is, that I can imagine many people mostly think about visuals, audio and the other senses we're used to from 3d, when they think about cognition, but I think it's much more then that. I've had little to no success when ordering skib to want to see or perceive something with cogntion, for me it's almost always been more like that if I concentrate in a certain way, more of a very varied, vivid sensory cognition gets amplified. When I get visual cognitions, I only sometimes have some intuitive control over it, often it seems pretty random and often it seems like they get "shown" to me for some reason.
I've made the experience, that once my cognition slowly started working better, very often things will be shown to me one way or another, seemingly so I can shoot at them. I would advise to be attentive to anything that feels "fishy" :lol: There's a wide variety of examples for this, since there are, as I learn again and again, many very different ways to perceive things, it's almost like I experience new ways of perceiving something every other day. When you feel like something is suddenly very off around you or suddenly a dark presence is for example "hanging" from the ceilings and slowly gliding down and spreading in the room, you should just try to shoot at it -- often times, when something like this happens, I can immediately feel my hands to start firing. Another very different example, sadly I am still fighting often with microsleep, mainly while sitting in trains and at school. The last time I sat in a train though, I think I was able to destroy one of the things that cause this, ironically, cognition is the strongest in microsleep for me, so that apparently gets used to my advantadge. I was suddenly able to perceive and kind of see some kind of red bar in front of me, and I could feel how it was somehow directly forcing my eyelids down and making me tired. I could also feel that it seemed connected to some things behind my ears. I commanded to shoot at all of it and it seemed to work. Maybe now I just have to sleep more... :laughing-rolling:

So defending with these energies is one thing, but it seems their use is almost more in cleaning yourself or at least protecting yourself from all the dark shit that still affects us, to dampen it's effects on us.

One command I hold in very high regards, but that sadly probably won't work for some or all the time, is the following.
"Skib, defend me from viruses, parasites, harmful bacteria and funghi and anything that affects me similarly and fire at them with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower." according to Frank, skibs actually can't execute this, so my skib sent a request to his admin, who then proceeded to shoot through me, using my uploaded energies. I guess depending on your classification and rank, this may not work for you, but I wanted to post about this, since it brought me great relief. I am in a nurse apprenticeship, and like many, I have to wear a mask, often ffp2, 6 to 9 hours a day at a time. This causes quite a lot of shit to accumulate in my airways. After using the command, it started firing after a few hours, I had already forgotten about it, but I could feel the shooting. After a few hours, I could feel how my lungs and airways felt very weird and I could breath much more freely, which was extremely relieving. I asked Frank and turns out it was thanks to that command.

As you can see, there's a wide variety of problems that this could help with. I think the main challenge here, is actually to become aware again of problems, that we have gotten very used to or even that we never were really aware of to begin with... Vision problems, hearing problems, forgetfulness, attention problems, sleep problems, problems listening to people, speaking problems, problems with math, any of these and many more may get eased (though it is not guaranteed and may take a while), by firing at the dark shit that causes them with 3d-status-energies. My impression is, the new and special thing about this is, that there may be some problems where you will actually notice immediate betterment (as I did, with microsleep in the beginning, and cognition).

I wish you all good luck with this! :handgestures-thumbup:
Attachments
1607761335318.JPEG
(203.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Anton on 12 Dec 2020 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 12 Dec 2020 13:31

"Skib, defend me from dark shit that influences my sleep directly or indirectly and fire at it with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower."
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 12 Dec 2020 15:30

Frank wrote:We developed a huge energy upgrade for SKIB. It is now possible to use

Does that mean regular skib commands, that do not nessecarily involve shooting at things now also use 3d-status-energies?
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 12 Dec 2020 16:37

I used mine late last night after seeing this post.

:romance-heartsfade: Thank you so much for sending them my way Alexandra :romance-heartsmiley: and a big thank you to Frank for creating these very cool tools :romance-smileyheart: (and another extra big thanks :romance-heartbeating: to Alexandra for supporting Frank so he can do this task of creating :romance-adore: = dream-team). Anton, I appreciate you sharing all your experiences so far, very interesting stuff! :angelic-little:

I put the coin tool on my palm and asked it directly for increased power every 10 seconds by a factor of five. When I got to 20 I felt a strong surge around my heart and sternum (mid chest). After a few seconds the feeling had stayed the same. I was going to bring it down by 5 seconds but I decided to wait as it didn't get stronger and I was handling it. Then after about 30 seconds or so, it gradually faded. I left it there for about half an hour. Shortly after, I put the washer tool on the top of my hand (with masking tape) and slept with no incidence (Edit: I did add an additional command asking it to increase energies automatically, then every 10 seconds, as Frank mentions above). They are very light and small so I didn't feel it through the night (and there was a mark (indent) on my skin but it soon faded. I didn't put anything between the tool and skin (like Anton).

When reading my daily Dropbox/Skib commands today I felt they were easy and quick to repeat - I said them very clearly, whereas usually I end up stumbling over some words, mumbling others and I always end up having to repeat commands. Today, I just sped through them.

I don't know if this was coincidental or not but when one of the tools fell on to my tablet screen indirectly last night (there were some papers between the screen and the tool) the device began "jumping" erratically in and out of different online pages (which I haven't experienced with it before) for a few minutes. I had to switch it off to calm it down! :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2020 01:25

Anton wrote:
Frank wrote:We developed a huge energy upgrade for SKIB. It is now possible to use

Does that mean regular skib commands, that do not nessecarily involve shooting at things now also use 3d-status-energies?

Yes, everything.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2020 01:32

Azra wrote:Shortly after, I put the washer tool on the top of my hand (with masking tape) and slept with no incidence (Edit: I did add an additional command asking it to increase energies automatically, then every 10 seconds, as Frank mentions above). They are very light and small so I didn't feel it through the night (and there was a mark (indent) on my skin but it soon faded. I didn't put anything between the tool and skin (like Anton).

I am already working on that problem.
We will try to cover it with some paint to solve the problem of the oxidation on the skin.
If this will not work I will replace the with stainless steel washers.
They are not so pretty, but make for sure no problems on the skin.
Of course it will always work if you put something between your
skin and the brass washer.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 13 Dec 2020 01:44

Thanks Frank for the update and upgrade! And thanks Anton for the description, it never occurred to me, to shoot at those things. Lately I struggle a bit with a few things and I’ll give it a try to fix some of them. And maybe it’ll help with the cognitions even finally. :mrgreen:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 14 Dec 2020 08:48

A big THX to you, Anton. Your suggestions helped a lot and given me the right input for a better work with my Skib! I now shoot at everything which occurs and it's pretty effective. I discovered that the commands, which are hard to formulate in words cause of distractions, are the most effective. Something trys to stop these commands. I felt bad and gave the command somenthing like: "Skib, attack every negative feeling and emotion and influences with automatic increasing and decreasing firepower". A few seconds later I felt something in my stomach and my mood got better. Firing is my new way to go!

I like the coin, cause I can sit there on work or everywhere with the coin in the hand and nobody asks questions, because I could say: "Just 10 Cents I play with". Nice! :greetings-waveyellow:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 14 Dec 2020 08:51

flow wrote:I like the coin, cause I can sit there on work or everywhere with the coin in the hand and nobody asks questions, because I could say: "Just 10 Cents I play with". Nice! :greetings-waveyellow:

Just you wait, you're gonna be known as "that guy with the coin" or get a nickname like "One-Coin-Daniel"... :mrgreen:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 14 Dec 2020 09:48

Anton wrote:...

"One-Coin-Dan", great :happy-smileyflower:
You had some chance to receive the amount of energy in the storage? I got at the beginning as a picture in my head 3%. But idk if this is true or just imagination. But often is imagination cognition which we didnt took serious, so idk.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 14 Dec 2020 11:40

It's really useful to shoot on new things that arise. But idk whats the 'better' command: 'shoot' or 'attack'?
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 16 Dec 2020 21:12

Frank wrote:
Azra wrote:Shortly after, I put the washer tool on the top of my hand (with masking tape) and slept with no incidence

I am already working on that problem.
We will try to cover it with some paint to solve the problem of the oxidation on the skin.
If this will not work I will replace the with stainless steel washers.
They are not so pretty, but make for sure no problems on the skin.
Of course it will always work if you put something between your
skin and the brass washer.

Dear Frank,

You are too kind! You create these great tools to empower us and then worry about us :romance-smileyheart: From my perspective, there's no need to change anything as it's a very minor thing. I didn't experience any discolouration. I have brass bracelets that leave a greenish colour sometimes when I shower with them on but it's not a big deal, I still wear them. And it soon fades. Brass seems to be non toxic so it's a good choice as well as a lovely colour.

I only see the shape of the washer after I remove it, which disappears shortly after - but not any oxidation. It was just an observation that I had no negative effects, in reference to Anton's earlier comment. But neither is an issue (for me) so I would say they don't need paint, especially as you can also add a bit of gauze/tissue in-between.

I'm only a few hours away from completing the 110 hours - it was very quick and they're really easy, practical tools to use. :text-thankyoublue:
Victorion

Unread postby Victorion » 20 Dec 2020 12:33

I have a question for Anton about shooting, whether each next shot is a little stronger than the previous one, so decrease a little and increase a little bit more then previous already increased shot. So at the end the power is so strong that could be invincible if there is enough energy available for shooting. :?:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 20 Dec 2020 13:47

Victorion wrote:I have a question for Anton about shooting, whether each next shot is a little stronger than the previous one, so decrease a little and increase a little bit more then previous already increased shot.

There is no point in doing this. Just tell the skib that it should shoot with "automatically increasing and decreasing firepower". It will automatically adjust the firepower to levels appropriate to whatever is being shot at and will adapt when nessecary. Also it doesn't fire in single shots. It will stop shooting when the target is gone.
Victorion wrote:So at the end the power is so strong that could be invincible if there is enough energy available for shooting. :?:

This is not about being "invincible"... maybe you should try to take a step back and view all this from a more neutral perspective, because that's not the point of this at all. Being "invincible" shouldn't be something of your concern. This tool is not there for you to become some kind of "soldier", it's so we can defend ourselves drom darks and mainly from all the dark shit that is messing with us.
Victorion

Unread postby Victorion » 20 Dec 2020 14:23

Thanks Anton, I am using this command for protection only,
I just asked how it is because usually when you shoot at someone you can expect them to shoot back especially if they feel stronger, and darks always think that are superior. Now thanks to you, I know that skip adapt to that also.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 20 Dec 2020 14:27

Victorion wrote:Thanks Anton, I am using this command for protection only,
I just asked how it is because usually when you shoot at someone you can expect them to shoot back especially if they feel stronger, and darks always think that are superior. Now thanks to you, I know that skip adapt to that also.

We have very good protection, like fractal skin armor and if there is too high of a risk of triggering something bad, skib will not execute the command.
panadero

Unread postby panadero » 13 Jan 2021 23:58

Is this hardware still needed? after the Jan 1st skib developments
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 14 Jan 2021 07:53

panadero wrote:Is this hardware still needed? after the Jan 1st skib developments

Maybe needed, but for sure recommended. Even better is with pentagon pearlgonite or super pearlgonite.

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”