Energies with 3D-status for SKIB

Victorion

Re: Energies with 3D-status for SKIB

Unread postby Victorion » 14 Jan 2021 21:42

"Anton wrote:
When you decide to shoot at something, I recommend you always end with the line "with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower" -- be careful about the wording, as for example "automatic firepower" already won't work (it'll break the command. I know this because I made this mistake.).

I would like to ask here if this command work also if translated in my language or need to be in English? :think:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 14 Jan 2021 21:43

Victorion wrote:"Anton wrote:
When you decide to shoot at something, I recommend you always end with the line "with automatically increasing and decreasing firepower" -- be careful about the wording, as for example "automatic firepower" already won't work (it'll break the command. I know this because I made this mistake.).

I would like to ask here if this command work also if translated in my language or need to be in English? :think:

Sure. You can even switch languages in the middle of the command (of course the sentence still needs to make sense). Skib understands all languages.
panadero

Unread postby panadero » 14 Jan 2021 23:36

Anton wrote:
panadero wrote:Is this hardware still needed? after the Jan 1st skib developments

Maybe needed, but for sure recommended. Even better is with pentagon pearlgonite or super pearlgonite.

Thank you, yes would rather tape a skittle size coin to my hand then clench a pgon for a week :-D
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 15 Jan 2021 16:25

Would it make a difference if I alternated the SuP with a pentagon pearlgonite? Lastnite I fell asleep with the pentagon pearl in my hand. Woke up probably 3 or 4 hrs later and realised it was still there with no discomfort at all. Right now I have a lot of free time, so holding either is no problem. I did make the upload command with both and hope this is ok :happy-sunshine:

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”