User macros

Flow

User macros

Unread postby Flow » 14 Jul 2019 09:38

Hello guys :greetings-waveyellow:

I think it's time to create a thread for your self written macros.
It's a little clearer for newcomers to have it all in one place.
Please give feedback and experiences, and post your own macros.
I will update as often as I can.

How to run a user macro:
- Run it with your skib (for example: Skib, RemoveFakeSkills on me)
- If a macro gets an update, just order your skib to update it, then run it again.

I begin with some:

- RemoveFakeSkills <person(s)>
You should use it at least 1 time a day.

► Show Spoiler

- CleanTarget <target(s)>
You should/can try it for every person or object.

► Show Spoiler

- RemoveAnxiety <person(s)> {Use butterfly} {Use solver} {Priorities} {Use energy source}
This macro should remove your anxieties.

► Show Spoiler

- RemoveThoughts <person(s)> {Use butterfly} {Use solver}
Monitors and removes thoughts.

► Show Spoiler

- RemoveDistractions <person(s)> <target> {EnergySource}
Monitors and removes distractions from the things you do. For example: "Skib, RemoveDistractions for me, on reading, use EnergyVideo"

► Show Spoiler

- CleanConversation <target> {Use solver}
Clean and protect a conversation with other people.

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Flow on 18 Oct 2020 09:18, edited 7 times in total.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: User macros

Unread postby Anton » 14 Jul 2019 09:55

:text-+1: :text-goodpost: :text-thankyoublue:
I will try to create macros too, but first my head needs to "prepare" for the task... :text-lol:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 20 Jan 2020 08:58

Updated with a new macro.

:text-feedback: :text-feedback: :text-feedback:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 20 Jan 2020 13:30

flow wrote:Updated with a new macro.

:text-feedback: :text-feedback: :text-feedback:

I will be testing it thorougly, looking forward to it! :mrgreen: I‘m guessing this won‘t work as well on other people because of protected energies and so on.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 23 Jan 2020 08:32

Sorry, idk Anton :confusion-questionmarks:

Looking for feedback :)
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 01 Feb 2020 22:01

I have obsessive compulsive , since it like that , i have many chance to testing this , it work :happy-sunshine:.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 22 Feb 2020 12:13

Added a new macro. It should monitor your thoughts and remove them.
I added it as PDF, because of formating issues here in the forum. You can download it in the spoiler. :greetings-wavingyellow:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 05 Jun 2020 16:27

Added new macro: RemoveDistractions <person(s)> <target> {EnergySource}
Monitors and removes distractions from the things you do. For example: "Skib, RemoveDistractions for me, on reading, use EnergyVideo"
The EnergySource is optional, just try your Pearlgonites or the EnergyVideo.
This is relative important for me, because I can't concentrate on something proper without getting distracted all the time.
:text-feedback:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 05 Jun 2020 16:32

:text-thankyoublue:
flow wrote:Added new macro: RemoveDistractions <person(s)> <target> {EnergySource}
The EnergySource is optional, just try your Pearlgonites or the EnergyVideo.
This is relative important for me, because I can't concentrate on something proper without getting distracted all the time.
:text-feedback:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 18 Oct 2020 09:19

Added the new macro 'CleanConversation'.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 18 Oct 2020 11:29

flow wrote:Added the new macro 'CleanConversation'.

Good one! Thank you flow :angelic-little:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 22 Oct 2020 18:10

:greetings-wavingyellow: Thank you Flow, for all these helpful user macros. Particularly the remove distraction macro. I struggle with this all the time and it is very frustrating. As an example, last night I went to war-news to read the latest post and it may as well have been written in a language I didn't understand. ( extreme brain fog ) Just could not absorb what was posted. This happens quite often, so I keep coming back until I can absorb it. I'm sure the darks are pulling out all the stops to manipulate us lights at this stage of the war, and probably those of us on the forum most of all! Again, thank you :happy-sunshine:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 22 Oct 2020 23:13

MikeyMo wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: Thank you Flow, for all these helpful user macros. Particularly the remove distraction macro. I struggle with this all the time and it is very frustrating. As an example, last night I went to war-news to read the latest post and it may as well have been written in a language I didn't understand. ( extreme brain fog ) Just could not absorb what was posted. This happens quite often, so I keep coming back until I can absorb it. I'm sure the darks are pulling out all the stops to manipulate us lights at this stage of the war, and probably those of us on the forum most of all! Again, thank you :happy-sunshine:

Oh my gosh, Mikey, I do this too. I read then re-read, and re-read again. Then I close the page and wonder what the heck is going on. Just cannot wrap my head around some of this stuff! :confusion-seeingstars:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 27 Oct 2020 09:56

Hey Flow. Lately I‘ve been extremely distracted while trying to do the e-learning that I have to because of the virus. I just remembered (wayy too late) that you made a macro for this... I took a look at the syntax and I like it, but I think you may need to define „Konzentration“ and „ruhe“ getting increased to a maximum possible level might also become counterproductive (e.g. falling asleep). Just my thoughts. Though I am only really starting to try it out, so maybe it works just fine. Thank you very much for creating these! :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”