first attempt in connecting the Capsule Tubes

Grayfox

Re: first attempt in connecting the Capsule Tubes

Unread postby Grayfox » 11 Oct 2017 16:38

:greetings-waveyellow: kollegatto! Nice thread, I briefly went over your steps and you seem to be missing "step 6" from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=118&t=3194
step 6 is 'Order to activate the lines'. You gave permission to activate the lines, but this is separate from actually ordering to activate the lines, once the permission has been given.

Also, you seem to have missed step 7, 'give permission for loading the energy storage' (for tubes 1 & 5 only). For instance, this line:
11 - "SKIB, please load the energy storage of Tube number 1" (loading time 3 hours, meanwhile you can connect other tubes)
Should have this new line before it:
"SKIB, I give you full permissions to load the energy storage of Tube number 1". (And the same for Tube number 5)

Apart from that, it looks good! :handgestures-thumbup:

You can make those changes like this:

"SKIB, please activate all the lines, which you already have permission for." (This has no waiting time)

Following this, give the needed permissions for the energy storage loading of tubes 1 & 5:

"SKIB, I give you full permissions to load the energy storage of Tube number 1"
"SKIB, I give you full permissions to load the energy storage of Tube number 5"

Unless I am mistaken, I think that filling in these needed steps will trigger the remaining steps to automatically complete (as you have already given the orders previously). So you will probably need to wait for the loading time of tubes 1 & 5 again, and the initialisation time (not long, just a few minutes), and then run "SynchronizeAll" again.

Also note that physical confirmations are no longer needed! (See here: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1360#p23057) So you can do all those steps by thought if you wish.
Lau

Re: first attempt in connecting the Capsule Tubes

Unread postby Lau » 08 Mar 2018 14:05

"Hope this scheme is helpful for other people too."

It sure was! Without it i would have take so much longer to connect the tubes.
Thanks a bunch man ^^

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”