The bodies consist of the Protoi "E-matter", a legal variant of the semi-matter. Semi matter is matter, that does not fit 100% to the rules.
So these A-bodies are part of 3D physics, but you can not see nor touch them.
All 4 billion people of the Protoi Alliance have some A-body.
- Non-officers have 1x A1 body.
- Officers have 5x A1 bodies.
- Generals have 5x A1 bodies and 1x A2 body.
Each of the 5x A1 bodies has different funtions, esp. different ranges.
- The first two A1 bodies (A1.1 and A1.2) have cognitions and skills in different kinds and layers of semi-matter.
- The A1.3 has cognitions and skills in semi-electro.
- The A1.4 and A1.5 have cognitions and skills in other semi-x kinds.
Every A-body has two kinds of connection:
- First each A-body is connected to the 3D avatar-connector.
The A1 bodies with 49 tubes, A2 with 54 tubes, and A3 with 64 tubes.
- And second the A1.1 is connected to the orion layer. The A1.2 to the A1.1, the A1.3 to the A1.2 and so on.
By these the A-bodies are extensions of the physical 3D body.
Each A-body adds a set of skills to us. We will publish later a list of them. But most important are:
- Each A-body has 3 own IR-cognition interfaces in its semi-x area.
- Each A-body can clean in its semi-x area.
All A-bodies should be already connected to all 4 billion members of the Protoi Alliance. And both connection kinds should be done already.
If you have visual cognitions you can try to use the A-body cognitions.
For that you have to precisely order to use the IR-cognitions of the A-bodies.
Else you maybe only use the cognitions of the 3D avatar-connector.
Those who have more than one A-body can merge all A-body cognitions into one cognition.
By that you will have a cognition with all semi-x level included, for which you have permission to access.
The testings of the A-body cognition is similar to the cognition tests for the 3D avatar-connector.