Testing your cognitions

Grayfox

Testing your cognitions

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 Aug 2017 22:22

After you have finished connecting all tubes, installing all lines and activating them as in this thread, you can test your cognitions.
The avatar-connector has 3 cognition interfaces, 2 for visual and 1 for non-visual. The first visual interface depicts the shape and textures of objects with little color, the second visual interface adds the colors. The non-visual interface provides all non-visual cognitions such as sound and smell. The overview of these interfaces is given below:

Cognition interface 1:
Solid objects, shapes and textures. Few colors, maybe only black and white/grays.

Cognition interface 2:
Wireframe or 'pencil-sketch' outlines of objects, outlines can have many colors. Objects appear as transparent, no textures. Many colors instead of textures.

Cognition interface 3:
Non-visual cognitions, such as auditory (sound), touch and smell.

Generally when you use your cognition skills, you will be using a combination of all 3 interfaces simultaneously. But for testing, you can order your Skib to use only one of the interfaces at a time. This allows you to check which of the 3 interfaces are working and which have problems.

General cognition practice
1. First, pick a target to 'look at', for instance, yourself (energetic view), or your connecting tube 8 (an example tube is pictured in this post).
2. After you have selected a target, close your eyes, and order your Skib to show you the selected target.
3. You may begin to see some colors or shapes, or outlines of shapes. It may be blurry and unclear at first, and you may not be sure that you are in fact 'seeing' anything at all. Persist as long as you are comfortable. You can pick another target, and notice if what you 'might be seeing' changes.
4. You can also try with your eyes open (or you may have better results with your eyes closed). Shapes or outlines may appear 'before your eyes', somewhat 'between your eyes and physical 3D'.
5. Practising your cognitions repeatedly can wear you out somewhat, so take a break if you need to!

Testing specific cognition interfaces
1. Select a target, for instance: yourself, or your own connecting tube 8, or any other target of your choosing.
2. After you have selected a target, close your eyes, and order Skib to use only cognition interface 1 of the avatar-connector, and show you the target.
3. You may begin to see some shapes or textures or outlines of shapes. It may appear in only black-and-white. Persist as long as you are comfortable.
4. Repeat the above 3 steps for using cognition interface 2 only and interface 3 only.
5. If you have cognitions, or maybe you're not sure that you're seeing anything, but are "maybe" seeing a few blurry things, observe if you notice any differences between using only interface 1, or only 2, or only 3.
Light Rider

Re: Testing your cognitions

Unread postby Light Rider » 03 Aug 2017 15:46

Anybody had any success, notice anything yet?

I finished the connections yesterday evening and then a couple of hours later tried this test, but didn't notice anything different.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 03 Aug 2017 16:13

No noticable change yet for me. First I forget to run the SynhronizeAll macro after completing installation of tubes - but now I did that as well. That means now all these 10 tubes should be installed and connections synchronized.

However, Franks comment indicated that it starts at a low level and that we could expect weeks or months from restart (now) until connections operate at full power.

I guess patience at always is good. :happy-sunshine:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 03 Aug 2017 18:58

jonas wrote:No noticable change yet for me. First I forget to run the SynhronizeAll macro after completing installation of tubes - but now I did that as well. That means now all these 10 tubes should be installed and connections synchronized.

However, Franks comment indicated that it starts at a low level and that we could expect weeks or months from restart (now) until connections operate at full power.

I guess patience at always is good. :happy-sunshine:

I think it helps if you keep practicing too :)
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Aug 2017 00:38

This topic is not so simple...

We published it, because we had great success with it.

But darks got frantic and panic by this.
So since a while now after publishing this, the attacking with all they have left.
Luckily this isn't too much, but it's enough to make trouble for a while.
And they attack our ambient...

So wait for the cleanings of this shit to be done...
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 04 Aug 2017 03:29

Felt like something was going on...

Thanks for the work cleaning it out.

And what the heck are any darks around still for anyway!? Why don't they just finally get lost for good!
alc

Unread postby alc » 04 Aug 2017 09:11

:greetings-waveyellow:
I felt while installing some sensations yes, and even like cognitions should work , but after all was done , no cognitions. I guess Orion layer is wast field still full of manipulated shit at the moment . actually i feel it is not anymore so dense shit there as it was but still need a lot of work and protections against dark manipulations to be done. I am eager to help but without clear cognitions i guess only through Skib is possible to do something.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 04 Aug 2017 10:48

Same here, no changes so far. I felt the signal coming to my back head, but couldn't project the visuals forward.
I have sort of a wall in between that's blocking. There are similar problems in many people I assume, that have to be cleaned first, to get it running.
I guess like Jonas said. We have to have patients.
I'm very good at that... :laughing-rolling:
Not really... But they are working really hard to make changes, I witnessed it with my 3D eyes. :happy-smileyflower:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 08 Aug 2017 20:58

I am playing with this and all I see so far is some dark blurry lines and they fade in and out.
As well I see a sort of light grey slow pulsing...don't know what that is ....maybe a physiological effect??
Also glimpsed some sort of grid pattern which I have seen in the past on multiple occasions.
I am like a little babe just learning to crawl.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 16 Aug 2017 04:57

Apparently I had my first time cognition's just now.
I expected cognition to not start off that harsh though.
First I was in a sort of dream state. I was with Frank and he talked to me. Not sure about what. It was in a room or in a house.
Then I went outside the house for some reason and in front of an entrance. Then some guy came. Not sure if he was human, first I thought some extraterrestrial figure. Then somehow shape shifting or something and walking towards me. Then he turned almost invisible, sort of like the camouflage thing, that those predator dudes use in the movie. He walked towards me and almost next to me I saw him with that transparent camouflage and it kinda scared me so I fell on the ground. Then he appeared as some indian guy I would say. I told him that he scared the shit out of me with that move. For some reason I thought he is familiar and I don't have to be afraid. We then went into that house, villa, or what ever it was. We were either on the ground floor, or in the basement. It was kinda dark in there. Then I was moving some curtains on rails aside there in the hallway, or what ever that place was. And some others came, and others were there already. For some reason I thought I know most of them. One person was Dee for example, but it wasn't Dee. It was like everyone there was mimicking someone from the Protoi and alliance. And I've met a few already in 3D, so I know it wasn't them, or at least not how they look in 3D. Except Frank in the beginning. But he wasn't there anymore.
Then the person whom I thought was Dee, but wasn't went into a room with a seat, for some reason I think it was like a toilette, or bathroom. And he or someone said, "Ok, we are going to work on your cognition" "But you have to be careful and always get enough rest and sleep a lot, to know the difference between reality and altered reality."
Or similar was the term that has been used.
I went into a living room and there was a female. Not sure if it was Alex, or supposed to be Alex and sitting there. Some left the room. Others stayed. Then the person fake 'Dee' said we're are picking a target. We are looking for something. It was like the others were looking for it too. So fake 'Dee' was in that other room and I was with indian looking shapeshifter in the same room with the female and I think with someone else, not sure though.
The target was a boat. I asked what boat? I've been told then any kind of boat. A yacht, a normal boat, a dingy, or maybe even a model boat. There were examples somehow on the wall and some suitcase or something, can't remember the details.
Even now writing this, its surprising that I even remember that much, usually Dreams are very faint for me.
Anyways after that I woke up.
And thought, ok a dream...
For some reason I said skib show me that boat automatically. All of the sudden I had a picture. It was like some pier or something where a boat supposed to be. But the boat wasn't there. Just the outlines ------ like that, in the space where the boat supposed to be. I think it was on a river and not the sea.
I wanted to see what it looks closer because the picture was small and I just could tell how the outlines were looking and wanted to see what the background and stuff was. At the same time I was wondering if I'm still sleeping and dreaming, but realized I'm awake. I then checked if my eyes were open or closed and realized they were closed, since I couldn't tell because it was dark in my room anyways.
I told skib to zoom in. And it worked. I was so surprised that I kept ordering to zoom in without paying attention to what I'm actually zooming in. I went past the outlines and came close to the background structures and they were a bit like fractals and some flower or something living. I got a bit uncomfortable at that point and thought maybe I'm too close and ordered to zoom back out again. I went all the way back out and opened my eyes I think and thought, wow cognition is working?
At the same moment something came over me like something crawling on my body, not sure what it was I thought maybe some spider or something and paralyzed me and I had this sensation like when you are fainting or something and really uncomfortable and couldn't move at all and realized that's something hostile. I ordered real quick skib defense, but that fainting and paralyzing got stronger and something was circulating around me, I ordered skib to shoot and to attack and went through all commands that popped into my mind like energetic antibiotics, defense protocol, skib shoot at the things circulating above me around me and so on and tried to move but couldn't at first. Then after a minute or even longer I heard those firing sounds and like a bang and something exploding sort of and was finally able to move and that feeling of faintness disappeared and I felt how warm and hot I was. The shooting sounded like lasers or something.
And I thought WTF was that? :scared-eek:
I jumped up and wrote Drack about it, because I thought maybe I was just dreaming and imagining that stuff... He told me then it seems like I had cognition and some 'guardian' came and didn't like it. Hes said that dark bastard is even still here now and that was the same type he had encountered before. And told me to write frank about it. He checked and apparently even the dream was cognition.
I can tell you that much, the 10 seconds cognition, knowing and realizing that it is really cognition was very nice. The part after was very scary and unpleasant. :laughing-rolling:
I tried again after I wrote Drack, but it didn't work. For some reason I think the big explosion noise was something that was shot down. Maybe my nice new tube 8?
At least I know now, it works, even though not very long. :laughing-rolling:

I said to Frank I think they didn't like that at all. And he just said, that actually sounds really good. :laughing-rolling:

One more thing I just realized. Months back I dreamed that something like this was happening, actually that was last year. Which is really weird... I didn't know anything about the forum at that time...

Not sure if I dare to go back to bed now. :laughing-rolling:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 16 Aug 2017 05:22

That's so cool :D I don't think my cognition has ever been that strong. But yesterday when I took a nap and started to wake up I started to see my hand holding my phone in the dark and it was like I was already sitting up and checking the time on my phone but I wasn't. When I realized that this wasn't really happening I woke up. But it wasn't like a dream, it was different. I've experienced this a few times in the past couple of years. I don't think it's a lucid dream because it always feels really different and weird. Sometimes when I've slept really lightly I've been able to see everything around me and look around and zoom in to look at different things even though my eyes are closed but it feels like it's not a dream and I'm actually awake. But that might be influence, I've never seen anything like what you described :o
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 16 Aug 2017 16:49

Wow. Quite a dream gZo! Told ya cognitions aren't always all they are cracked up to be. ;) My own cognitions have not been super vivid and change from working to not to questionably inbetween all the time. I'm mostly surprised that a dark guardian would want to imitate me to influence you in a cognition. I mean I'd love to help you test or improve cognition but I am not sure I am 'there' yet to be able to do so. Thanks for sharing your experience dude! They must figure you're important or can see something useful seeing as how they really are picking on your and your poor tube 8.

All the best.
:romance-grouphug:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 18:09

I have "successfully" taken a look at my SuP, but it's currently not really "worth the effort" for me... :roll: :text-lol:
Currently, for me it only works when I am very, very, very deeply relaxed, basically I must have laid still in my bed for at least 7 minutes and be basically half/fast asleep already. If I then command "Skib, show me my super pearlgonite.", my whole vision turns from more of a black to a brighter dark gray. Then, few lines appear, and after a short time, I see glimpses of crystal-looking, fractal-looking patterns that are a dark purple/ dark-grey in color.
By glimpse I mean, that for me it's basically like trying to dig a small hole in dry sand, the sand keeps falling back in the hole... So just a smaller area in my field of vision opens up and actually shows this cognition, sometimes it's smaller, sometimes bigger. Last sunday I was able to see a pretty big area, it filled about one third of my field of vision, the top of it, it also looked much clearer/sharper than usual and was kind of slightly moving/warping around. Today I was only able to see through a small bubble in the middle... Also the more "conscious/awake" I become again the more quickly the image fades away again...
Throughout the last few months, my visual snow, for wich I started a program with the cards months ago, has been changing extremely slowly... the differences to before being almost not noticeable, but if I had an image of my snow 9 months ago, in comparison to my snow today, I bet the snow in the image from back then would look much finer, today it is much more grainy and rough and more grey lines shapes and afterimages are visible (I hope I'm not just imagining this difference/I hope it's not just wishful thinking... :roll: ).
I wonder why does it only work for me when being half asleep? :confusion-questionmarks:
My guess would be, that for me the release of a chemical like dmt is required for this type of cognition, and the "manual" regulation of it is "broken" for my avatar, so there's always a little of it, resulting in my snow, but for more to be released I need to be at least somewhat asleep as a "workaround"? :confusion-shrug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Aug 2019 20:17

Anton wrote:I wonder why does it only work for me when being half asleep? :confusion-questionmarks:
My guess would be, that for me the release of a chemical like dmt is required for this type of cognition, and the "manual" regulation of it is "broken" for my avatar, so there's always a little of it, resulting in my snow, but for more to be released I need to be at least somewhat asleep as a "workaround"? :confusion-shrug:

That's a common phenomenon.
Has nothing to do with body chemicals.
There are 3 dark systems from lsa2 and isis groups.
Everyone has one of it cause of the incarnation deals.
When you fall asleep and when you wake up these systems
automatically re-config our cognition lines.
At that moments you can have the "awake" and the
"sleep" status at same time. That's when you have the
cognitions.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 20:23

Frank wrote:That's a common phenomenon.

I see... :scared-eek: Should have expected something like that... Thanks! :handgestures-thumbup:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 29 Nov 2019 11:55

I can slowly see something. I order with closed eyes: "Skib, show me my macro "CleanTarget"" and I can see far away red writing that runs trough my vision. Same with other things, like my pearlgonite or myself in energetic view. I can see shapes and colors, but not clearly. I hope it gets better. I dont have much control. I think its a good start.

Other new experiences ?
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 30 Nov 2019 20:41

I just had a "successful" attempt again. As always, I had to get into a state of deep relaxation first, where I would be continually phasing in and out of sleep. It took me about 16 minutes to reach an "optimum". First I commanded to want to see the octagon pearlgonite in my right hand. The way the vision developes is always the same -- first (for about 16 minutes in this case) I already see a little right at the start, but only in a very small area in the middle of my field of vision. Then for the whole previously stated duration, grey spots/circles that start out big become smaller until their outline "reaches"/closes in on the small spot where I can see, then I can see the "seeing spot" for a few seconds until it fades away again and the next grey spot/circle starts closing in on it again. This goes on, with the spot in which I can see becoming a little bigger each time a grey spot/circle reaches it.
Once I started to see in a bigger area, it looked like a big 3d-grid of fractal looking octagon-pearlgonites that looked fancier than the real thing, all next to each other, also the whole picture was warping around.
Then I commanded to see a dark trigger in me. What I saw changed radically, but it didn' focus/stay still enough so that I could make out anything. Same thing with trying to see myself.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 30 Nov 2019 23:11

I saw some colour and shapes a few weeks ago for a short time. It was turquoise and maybe zig zags but I'm not so sure now....but nothing lately.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 09 Dec 2019 09:51

I‘m very sure this night I was able to take a short glimpse at the wiki again. Only for a few seconds and I couldn‘t read anything, but I was able to make out a topic-structure similar to a calendar.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 09 Dec 2019 11:06

I had a similar experience last week. I was in a relaxed stated and ordered to see the handbook. Saw a wiki for a short amount of time! Then some shit kicked in and I was blind again.

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”