Activating your skills and higher cognitions

Evo

Re: Activating your skills and higher cognitions

Unread postby Evo » 24 Jun 2019 05:51

Is the average time for synchronizing always 7 hours? Or is it like first time specific. ty :text-blondmoment:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 24 Jun 2019 06:01

3vo wrote:Is the average time for synchronizing always 7 hours? Or is it like first time specific. ty :text-blondmoment:

First time takes reeeeally long, all other times after that are likely almost always near instant. Note that you need to be an officer or general to have access to skib.
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 24 Jun 2019 07:28

Anton wrote:
3vo wrote:Is the average time for synchronizing always 7 hours? Or is it like first time specific. ty :text-blondmoment:

First time takes reeeeally long, all other times after that are likely almost always near instant. Note that you need to be an officer or general to have access to skib.

I see, so have I been trying to do something I can't this whole time :laughing-rolling: ?
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 24 Jun 2019 08:04

3vo wrote:I see, so have I been trying to do something I can't this whole time :laughing-rolling: ?

Most likely yes... but you can maybe ask if you are one of the most trusted officers, if so then you would already have a skib, though this is not very likely, because there are not many of them. :handgestures-thumbup: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3175#p21981
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 05 Aug 2019 05:41

Hae"3vo"
Anton wrote:First time takes reeeeally long, all other times after that are likely almost always near instant. Note that you need to be an officer or general to have access to skib.

I see, so have I been trying to do something I can't this whole time :laughing-rolling: ?[/quote]
You & me :text-blondmoment: Protector Alex said I had Skib & better learn to use it. She didn't let me know if I was Officer/ General. Waiting on her reply.
Then I get a msg from Eirenaios, linking to viewtopics etc. When I started as a newbie gone here there inside out, printed everything :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: I had come across the Skibs of course & since it was for application for active 3D membership. I flagged it, was a newbie.
If it was worded differently, upon registration check the Skibs out, explain what it does or an Overview. IF this sounds like you & you want to Kick some DShit.Msg Protectors Frank & Alex. To see if you are Officer/ General only. But hae!! am just reviewing & revising. Not to take away from the mountain of other stuff to wrap your head around.
It's daunting to say the lest. Am always up for a Challenge. 7hrs Later Gator. I guard my time SELFISHLY.
Going for a feed now, Been on ere since 11am, it's 4.30pm. Hope all is well with you & yours 3vo

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 05 Aug 2019 08:23

Thanks Dear! I send the best to you & yours as well.
I honestly still haven't a complete clue :text-lol:, but think I got an idea. I'd love to bug frank & al, but I've done that enough already.. :laughing-rolling: I'll figure it out soon enough, and I'm positive you will too (:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 08 Aug 2019 14:37

Hae 3vo :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

You will also. Sweet. For me am using Dracks basic & how to use-5/12/16: And the example 1. That I have tailored to my needs. Giving 9 commands in total: There's only 8, the 9th is Skib search for fake skills & remove them.Plus! I write in Notebook, what I command the time & date, cos! some take longer than others.Just coming out of a virus, had for a week, couldn't shake, some strain. Now am fit as a fiddle again. Sweet as.
Hard to knock this Native out. :text-lol: :text-lol: Am tackling the list of the 7hrs Buzz, leave for when I get bored, that's often. :text-lol: :text-lol:
Am just enjoying the ride with the Skib. I hope this helps 3vo. :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”